Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Experiencer

Is it true about these people?

So I'm a huge sports fan.

I watch soccer, rugby, cricket. I love the world cup.

I've asked psychics, read a book, delved into astrology.

They say these sportsman have had a painful, painful lives.

They say these world cup winners have had unbearable painful lives or last life and in this lifetime it's pretty much the other side of the coin in this lifetime they get a happy, fulfilling life.

Could this be true or were they great warriors in another life that never gave up? As you know everything is energy.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Administrator
The answer to you question is NO men play football because they want to not because of what they may have been in a past life.
sportspeople earn huge amounts of money.for in my opinion kicking a ball around a field.
there are many people who suffer painful lives that are not sports people.

Namaste
Old 10-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Master

I don't see why sportsmen/women should be singled out as having had especially painful past lives so they enjoy the opposite in this life. I imagine that we have all had painful lives and we have all had happy fulfilling lives. And how do we define a happy fulfilling life?

Yes, a few may earn lots of money doing what they love. This applies to sportspeople, business people, writers, actors, musicians, etc. But many professional sportspeople probably earn a more average wage, just as most writers and musicians and actors and business people are probably earning a fairly average wage.

And bear in mind that they are not just kicking a ball around a field - we do not see the daily hours of training and self-discipline that are behind every successful sportsperson.

Peace.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Native Spirit and iamthat for your comments.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
So I'm a huge sports fan.

I watch soccer, rugby, cricket. I love the world cup.

I've asked psychics, read a book, delved into astrology.

They say these sportsman have had a painful, painful lives.

They say these world cup winners have had unbearable painful lives or last life and in this lifetime it's pretty much the other side of the coin in this lifetime they get a happy, fulfilling life.

Could this be true or were they great warriors in another life that never gave up? As you know everything is energy.

I think their just using their god given talent to get ahead in life. Love what you do. That's the answer. No matter what you choose in life love it with all your heart. That's the key to living a blessed life. Amen
Old 11-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Master

As far as I know, suffering doesn't get karmically rewarded with happiness. Nor vice-versa. Having money or success doesn't imply happiness either.

It is important what your thoughts and emotions are, as they will eventually materialize in likewise situations for you.

To escape suffering you have to get rid of your fear, anger, and the other negative emotions and feelings. I know this sounds mean. Ultimately only you can alleviate your suffering, and no one else.

You may have compassion for the suffering you see around, but if your reaction is anger, hate, and such, those emotions will find their way back to you, manifesting in situations that will cause you further anger, hate, and such, be it seeing more suffering, suffering yourself, or other likewise circumstances.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
As far as I know, suffering doesn't get karmically rewarded with happiness. Nor vice-versa. Having money or success doesn't imply happiness either.

It is important what your thoughts and emotions are, as they will eventually materialize in likewise situations for you.

To escape suffering you have to get rid of your fear, anger, and the other negative emotions and feelings. I know this sounds mean. Ultimately only you can alleviate your suffering, and no one else.

You may have compassion for the suffering you see around, but if your reaction is anger, hate, and such, those emotions will find their way back to you, manifesting in situations that will cause you further anger, hate, and such, be it seeing more suffering, suffering yourself, or other likewise circumstances.

I agree. The more love you put into the world the more love you'll get in return. Amen