Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

telepathically abusive society

My experience with telepathy has mostly been over the past six years, during which I have constantly been annoyed and harassed. I've traveled to many places in the united states and everywhere I go people are trying to make me paranoid by speaking in a sort of tongue or telepathically annoying me.
I've experienced this with thousands people and I'm just wondering- am I alone here?
It's as if I have a target on my back that tells people to act like a-holes when they're within earshot of me. can anyone else relate specifically to this?
Old 18-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Hi,

It is the nature of our society to operate in a barbaric way, generally speaking. However if you can elevate your own perspective on this everything becomes easier.

There are many with the intent to impose there will on others. Some are better doing that than others. Telepathy is a factor in such things. There are any number of ways telepathy is used. If you are a star ways fan then you are aware of that Jedi Mind altering style.

Establishing self awareness on such things is helpful. Having compassion for self and others who are ignorant helps quite a bit. So I can relate to your topic for discussion however I see what is happening as part of humanities evolutionary process. You are free to be part of the transition to better times or complain about the lack of perfection there is on this matter, which in my view will lead to personal illness.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account
That's like me except I am apparently indefinitely cursed with ridiculous unhealthy manipulative and out of control so-called empaths. Like, yawn (yawn to them, not your post). As I see it, there is nothing we can do in these situations except take responsibility for our own evolution.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 20-02-2019, 03:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks John, I am trying to be part of this transitional stage in human evolution, but it's very difficult when people are being so dishonest. I am yet to talk openly and indepthly about this subject with any one and have suffered for several years because of this. I have been forced to take medicine to treat these so called symptoms of an illness and have to find solace online.
Why does the world hide the truth of telepathy? It's because people choose to be manipulative rather than open and honest.
@sister moon- I find it difficult to evolve myself when the world keeps holding me back. The only way I can change is if society chooses to change as well.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boydaman
Why does the world hide the truth of telepathy? It's because people choose to be manipulative rather than open and honest.

Hi,

Yes it is that in many instances. I suspect it is mostly because of skeptical thinking. Then those who see it as real also have very little appreciation for how it is used and what they can do to deal with it. I do my best encourage awareness about it. That and some education on the depth and scope of the subject.

It is good that you are making that effort to stay elevated in your thoughts and feelings. This can be hard to do much of the time. Most of humanity wants good things in their life and are not driven to be manipulative to survive. I encourage focusing your attention on them and ignoring the others.

May I say in your response to sister moon, you have 100% control over your choices as it relates to change, not society. You either lead by example or you follow some unconscious survival patterns within yourself. As I see these things naturally.

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Knower

I read this post and wrote a poem for you. I hope you find some peace.

Sight is rewarded with sight.
I hear and see no evil.
Wrong can look like right,
Until you lift the veil.

The marks upon my skin
I tried to tear away,
But only in the water
Were they washed away.

I tried to understand,
All to no avail.
I listened to my heart
It is there I think I start

To pull out all the worms
And count them one by one
I savor each and every taste
One day I will be whole.

Last edited by FoxTracks : 27-03-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Guide
boydaman, You are the only one who can change your mind and it is the only way you can be ok. Society is not in your head, you are.

Years ago I had a lot of issues with other people. I was in my 20's and had a ****** job that didn't pay enough to support me and my children. I looked for other jobs but the area I lived in did not have a lot of jobs that paid enough to live on. I was very stressed, had not ever overcome the PTSD from my childhood,and my marriage and at one point I noticed that I had no neck. I was so tight my neck was compressed. I used to get very little sleep and every night I would pray that everyone would quit acting so crazy so that I could be ok. it was a really stupid prayer, but luckily it got answered, not the way I expected but it was much better in the long run.

Sometimes I have a voice in my head tell me stuff (not schizophrenic, but my voice, the part of me that was connected to what ever is beyond being human on planet earth - with a view of the big picture). I was sitting in the lunch room at work, thinking about how ****ed I was at someone I worked with, wishing they would act differently and the voice said "You have no control over anyone else, you only have control over what you think of them." It was like a hammer hit me on the head and woke me up. I thought about it all day and decided I would choose one person a day and find something I liked about them. Just making that decision changed everything. Not magically, right away, but gradually. One woman who annoyed me no end, started talking to me about her childhood once I could think of things I liked about her. I realized as bad as mine was hers was just as bad, but different, so she had different habits to be ok than I did. We became friends.

Another woman, who everyone knew as a pathological liar, started wanting to hang out with me and I learned a lot about her as well. I never became good friends with her but I did come to understand her so that the lies she told did not bother me, instead I saw some truth lurking behind them that she did not want to share. I started encountering people and finding books that had wisdom I needed to keep me on my journey of learning to be ok as a human on planet earth.

If I can do it, anyone can. When there is a mote in your eye, the only one who can remove it is you. Others might point it out but as long as it is there, you will not understand them.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Seeker

You could be channelling entities instead of people's thoughts- they can present as audible but they're from the 5th dimension.

The link between you and that other person where it's coming from, it could be that they have some basic negative reaction to you- whatever you think you're hearing isn't a specific and direct attack/comment towards you.

The content comes from entities. Fabric of their dimension utilises thoughts and fear. It's not as dense as earth, obviously. You can't see it or them. Some artists draw and channel them. You can channel them and think you're predicting the future but they are misleading you. Don't channel the 5th dimension. They might just show you things that are made up if you try to channel/tap into images or visions from that source.

They communicate through that psychic vessel that is available to them when someone has a negative reflection or impression of you. It's a hole in the aura- drugs can open it up. Some types of psychological abuse and suffering can do it too- create holes in your aura for negative energy to funnel through from the 5th dimension.

It could even be that the person is stressed when they're looking at you or you get in their way and the attack link is created and then an entity speaks through it to you, making you paranoid because the content of what you're hearing is very specific and related to whatever insecurities you are having at the time.

They don't actually know that nor is it an exact thought they are having about you.