Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:24 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1 little tricks

note i couldnt find healing thread an am not 100% where this would be anywho some little tricks i know
score throaght -- an no hard candies huney lasts longer then syrup but both can help
aches/hurt areas-- lotion thenb ice pack--sounds wierd but physics of it are legit
cold prevention -- choclate mint/spearamint or whatever has menthol

ive got outhers cant think of them feel free to add youre own
Old 06-02-2007, 05:58 PM
cweiters

Hay biyu_wolf 77 this is the same as home remedies which are truly my favorite. I would love to hear little tricks from others as well:

High Blood Preasure -- Boil in small pot fresh whole garlic cloves, with honey and vinegar, drink it warm. Taste better than it sounds okay.

Score throat -- Gargle with salt and vinegar very warm not too hot.

Crusty feet -- keep feet clean and moisturized with cocoa butter or lotion of your choice to soften the old though and dead skin. Then put on a pair of thick white cotton socks, ware the white socks as often as posible this will help feet become moist and soft again. No more crusty feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
note i couldnt find healing thread an am not 100% where this would be anywho some little tricks i know
score throaght -- an no hard candies huney lasts longer then syrup but both can help
aches/hurt areas-- lotion thenb ice pack--sounds wierd but physics of it are legit
cold prevention -- choclate mint/spearamint or whatever has menthol

ive got outhers cant think of them feel free to add youre own
Old 06-02-2007, 06:51 PM
biyu_wolf_77

cool ones fer feet mine have been like that on an off lately all i do was lotion over vitamin e oil over an puit socks on --do before go to sleep-- usially helps some
Old 06-02-2007, 06:55 PM
biyu_wolf_77

oh yea another thing headache once atleast burts bees--beeswax-- hand salve near temples closer to ears helped some
Old 06-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Knower

Hi

Another one for headaches is vic vapour rub just put on the place where there is pain and it soon soothes it away

Michelle xx
Old 06-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
i think there should be a thread to list names for absent healing too then the healers among us could help you guys out regularly
Old 06-02-2007, 09:04 PM
cweiters

Wonderful idea daisy!

Love to all
cw
Old 07-02-2007, 12:17 AM
biyu_wolf_77

put on here?? i mean relates tob topic right?
Closed Thread