Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-10-2019, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Ask yourself, if I let go of my mind deciding in this moment, where does karma fit now? Let your being speak daz. That means doing the very stuff your projecting outwardly will be for others.

Letting go of ideas about karma won't change anything ..

Peeps say out of sight out of mind, but it doesn't change anything, all what happens is that one is not thinking or one is not aware of certain things ..

Not knowing or thinking about life on mars, won't change a thing about the life on mars lol ..

A man that hasn't heard of karma before that wipes out his family won't be immune from karma ..

What divine laws are present in effect doesn't require the individuals recognition and acceptance of them for them to be ..

When the babe's teddy falls off the shelf and lands on his head, he is not aware of the laws of gravity.. He doesn't consciously have an idea of the inner workings of gravity and mass and all that jazz ..

Like said, closing one's eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears or meditating won't change what is in effect.

x daz x
Old 16-10-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Letting go of ideas about karma won't change anything ..

Peeps say out of sight out of mind, but it doesn't change anything, all what happens is that one is not thinking or one is not aware of certain things ..

Not knowing or thinking about life on mars, won't change a thing about the life on mars lol ..

A man that hasn't heard of karma before that wipes out his family won't be immune from karma ..

What divine laws are present in effect doesn't require the individuals recognition and acceptance of them for them to be ..

When the babe's teddy falls off the shelf and lands on his head, he is not aware of the laws of gravity.. He doesn't consciously have an idea of the inner workings of gravity and mass and all that jazz ..

Like said, closing one's eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears or meditating won't change what is in effect.

x daz x

Love your ' So full of wisdom post's ' daz Keep them coming....
Old 16-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Love your ' So full of wisdom post's ' daz Keep them coming....

cheers sky, and please continue to bash certain traditional brainwashing dogma's into a pulp

From one perspective I understand that when there is a specific state of mind attained, things no longer have certain effects upon us in such a way where in my days of feeling despair and grief there was solace within my meditation and yoga practices .. You in deed at times rise above their effect/s in such a way where they no longer exist because certain beyond mind realizations are beyond self and the mind / world .. simply nothing exists but what you are ..

.. but there has to be context in these instances and there in a way has to be practicality and a dose of common sense lol ..

When peeps start mixing up no self with self being in experience of the earth plane within a physical body then you get all these weird and wild theories arise, you get peeps running around not taking responsibility for what they say and do, or they start to say they are God in totality or there is no-one here or your wife or child is a soulless entity and such likes ..

You even get spiritual teachers saying one thing and doing another .. so all anyone can really do for themselves is find it out for themselves, I speak about what I have found out for myself and there are no contradictions in what I say and what I do ..

If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..

x daz x
Old 16-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
cheers sky, and please continue to bash certain traditional brainwashing dogma's into a pulp

From one perspective I understand that when there is a specific state of mind attained, things no longer have certain effects upon us in such a way where in my days of feeling despair and grief there was solace within my meditation and yoga practices .. You in deed at times rise above their effect/s in such a way where they no longer exist because certain beyond mind realizations are beyond self and the mind / world .. simply nothing exists but what you are ..

.. but there has to be context in these instances and there in a way has to be practicality and a dose of common sense lol ..

When peeps start mixing up no self with self being in experience of the earth plane within a physical body then you get all these weird and wild theories arise, you get peeps running around not taking responsibility for what they say and do, or they start to say they are God in totality or there is no-one here or your wife or child is a soulless entity and such likes ..

You even get spiritual teachers saying one thing and doing another .. so all anyone can really do for themselves is find it out for themselves, I speak about what I have found out for myself and there are no contradictions in what I say and what I do ..

If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..

x daz x

' If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..'

Codswallop
Old 24-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Question about karma (in Buddhism)

Purity comes from within...
Old 25-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m emphasising one key point that you shared daz. That one will go through a process that you have said will be. In my opinion that is a limited idea in how people heal.

My mind is not controlling my being,deciding how things will be. If I’m directly present with everything, there is no karma or ideas about what just is there. As an example ..daz, how do you feel when the man bashes the wife over the head? Do you watch your reactions close and as deep in your being without your mind distracting itself? Do you look beyond these stories your sharing here about others in there process?

That’s how I live and dig deeper into everything in me that your trying to find reason for in karma and scenarious. As I see your caught up in judgement level of karma.

In holding an external idea that all those wrongdoings of others require all those processors your deciding will be, you can never see beyond that point in your mind. Without any label assigned to suffering and it’s OWN process, by being present in your being without thoughts that -this is how my mind sees it, you drop deeper in you and allow others suffering to open you. Clear everything you hold up against them in yourself. In this way all suffering merges into wholeness.

While there are barriers in the mind deciding with its own ideas on how others will process and grow,

One contains others in themselves
One contains others energetically
One contains the direct experience with ALL life as it is
One as you still contains.

And it’s not his or her responsibility. It’s mine as I see. As I am .

And without containment in the mind body, with full awareness in your own presence with all life as it is, the potential moves beyond karmic forces to something far greater. That moment holds potential in an infinite number of ways. And it’s not my knowing. It’s not my mind deciding. It’s not my will defining. It will be as that Moment will call it to be.

And that is where I live from.

So let go of others as they will be daz and start opening to how YOU really feel about all those scenarious you’ve posted.
Ask yourself, if I let go of my mind deciding in this moment, where does karma fit now? Let your being speak daz. That means doing the very stuff your projecting outwardly will be for others.

Suffering at the core of all beings is installed because of what is. What already is as suffering. We all land into the worlds suffering. We are all carriers of each other’s suffering.

Sometimes the suffering ONE person carries is not for him to find remorse for or be responsible for, but perhaps for you to love and find compassion for. Or even the greater world as one. His piece being a catalyst for a greater movement of compassion and understanding.

So as I’m showing daz, you can weave as many scenarious of life as life is, as you see and are aware to see and it will always come back to you as the one aware and moving as you see.

You can’t decide for others how and what their life means, how and what the process of their life means.

Well said.

I think in the discussions, where we could be right or wrond about things, because discussion is inherently knowledge, the subject of kamma is one which we can most easily project, because at a fundamental level, kamma is how we react to things and not the things themselves. We tend to think that the things that happen are our kamma, but if they are then we generated them, and we need only concern ourselves with what we are generating right now - its as much as we can do.