Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Hyena

Problem with a succubus who regularly steals my energy

Ever since I started to get regular OBEs there were these invisible female hands present who held my hand, gave me foot massage and were pretty nice to me. However, lately I had a chance to see who they really belonged to. I had a dream of a beautiful girl and we hugged but contradictionally I felt her body fat and she was morbidly obese. I started to wake up and discovered myself in my bed, right between the state of dreaming and being awake. I was still hugging that creature but now it appeared all black and insect-like. It had crawled on top of me in a sexual position and as soon as it noticed that I can see it quickly moved away from me, disappearing in the air. As it moved away I saw many black witch symbols and runes all over my hands slowly disappearing while the creature backed away.

Today I was also dreaming a normal dream and there was a girl in it. However, I was suddenly held by invisible hands until I discovered myself in my bed, lying on the right side and there was something attacking my left side. I used my willpower to make the attacker go away but instead it drained all my energy until I was no longer able to resist. I got really tired. Seeing that I cannot fight the attacker I decided to wake up. Usually when I get into trouble I always forcefully wake up as I have developed the necessary skills. However, this time the creature had drained me of all my energy and I was not able to wake up in a single effort. I had to wake up in intervals with resting pauses between. Each time I gave an enormous effort to wake up I felt as if I am almost awake but not quite. So approximately on the third attempt to wake up I succeeded.

As you can see, fighting the attacker made the situation worse because it drained all my energy and I barely had enough energy remaining to wake up. The question is, how to protect myself then? I don't like these parasites because I need that energy for myself. It's ruining my OBEs because they could be so much fun.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Pray for protection from your guides or a higher power, cast a shield of light around yourself, and raise your vibration. We attract what we are, so if these things are happening to you you need to ask yourself what's inside you that's causing it to happen?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Hyena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Pray for protection from your guides or a higher power, cast a shield of light around yourself, and raise your vibration. We attract what we are, so if these things are happening to you you need to ask yourself what's inside you that's causing it to happen?

Yeah, that's what I've been told from other sources too. So you're saying the attacks are the symptoms of real problems and there's no point in fighting the symptoms anyway? From here I deduce that I should rather escape than try to fight the entities. For example, today I should have woken up immediately on the attack instead of trying to fight it.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Fighting won't work. You'll just wear yourself out as you said. Ask a higher power to strengthen the light shield around yourself and stay calm. Fighting actually just aggravates the problem because you're giving your energy to the being who wants to hurt you and it's dragging you further down to their level, not away from it. When you center yourself in light nothing should be able to get at you. This is a temporary fix though. Raising your vibration through things like meditation will prevent these things from happening in the first place.

The thing about being out of body is that you're not automatically protected spiritually like you are when you're in your body. So before you project at all you need to center yourself in light then ask for protection, not afterwards when it's too late and your energy is being sapped. If you do these things you shouldn't need to escape from anything in the first place.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Seeker
Yes. Protection is the key, however you choose to conjure it: prayer, invocation, visualization, etc.

If you'd like a more formalized protection practice, I've pasted one of my faves below: ( there are more protection exercises on his website).....enjoy!

PROTECTION Exercise

Dr. Bruce Goldberg

()Imagine a bright white light coming down from above and entering the top
of your head
filling your entire body. See it, feel it and it becomes reality.
()Now imagine an aura of pure white light emanating from your heart,
surrounding your
entire body protecting you. See it...feel it. Now only your master and guides
and highly
evolved loving entities who mean you well will be able to influence you during
this
session. You are totally protected by this aura of pure white light.

(-)Imagine that your physical body is a honeycomb.
You are so porous that any energy coming toward you will flow right through
you
without affecting you in any way.
Keep your attention completely focused on this honeycomb image.

(-)Now visualize a trap at the back of this honeycomb mesh screen.
This receptacle traps any form of negative energy and immediately
neutralizes it.

(-)Perceive all negative energy that you are exposed to passing through your
aura
without affecting you in any way. This negative energy now is trapped in this
receptacle
and is immediately neutralized.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Hyena

I'm not into this white light thing because it has an awful stench of the New Age religion. Light is just an information transmitter and can be used for deception thus I don't particularly worship light in any way. I do believe in sorcery and the power of intent though. Thus I would kindly ask whether casting a protecting circle around my bed while holding mountain crystals and later sleeping with the crystals (amethyst and rose quartz) would also work?
Old 01-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena
Thus I would kindly ask whether casting a protecting circle around my bed while holding mountain crystals and later sleeping with the crystals (amethyst and rose quartz) would also work?

Sure, any form of protection will work. Intent is the thing that matters. We all have power within ourselves to protect ourselves without need of help from other beings.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Kamila

u should always practice protection and grounding bfore attempting anything. Also if it ever happens again call on AAM he never disappoints...
Old 01-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena
I'm not into this white light thing because it has an awful stench of the New Age religion. Light is just an information transmitter and can be used for deception thus I don't particularly worship light in any way. I do believe in sorcery and the power of intent though. Thus I would kindly ask whether casting a protecting circle around my bed while holding mountain crystals and later sleeping with the crystals (amethyst and rose quartz) would also work?
rose quartz is a love stone that's excellent at raising your frequency also black snowflake obsidian is said to be excellent stone for protection against negative beings
Old 01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray-O-Light
Yes. Protection is the key, however you choose to conjure it: prayer, invocation, visualization, etc.

If you'd like a more formalized protection practice, I've pasted one of my faves below: ( there are more protection exercises on his website).....enjoy!

PROTECTION Exercise

Dr. Bruce Goldberg

()Imagine a bright white light coming down from above and entering the top
of your head
filling your entire body. See it, feel it and it becomes reality.
()Now imagine an aura of pure white light emanating from your heart,
surrounding your
entire body protecting you. See it...feel it. Now only your master and guides
and highly
evolved loving entities who mean you well will be able to influence you during
this
session. You are totally protected by this aura of pure white light.

(-)Imagine that your physical body is a honeycomb.
You are so porous that any energy coming toward you will flow right through
you
without affecting you in any way.
Keep your attention completely focused on this honeycomb image.

(-)Now visualize a trap at the back of this honeycomb mesh screen.
This receptacle traps any form of negative energy and immediately
neutralizes it.

(-)Perceive all negative energy that you are exposed to passing through your
aura
without affecting you in any way. This negative energy now is trapped in this
receptacle
and is immediately neutralized.
thanks for sharing I haven't came across the honey comb visualization yet but will surely try it :)