Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-07-2011, 07:34 AM
thunderseed

You need to relax more deeply into the sleep state, while firmly intending to stay present on your goal. You may be trying too hard, trying to force it will not get you anywhere, instead relax your mind completely and use the power of intention. If you are close to the state where your body is falling asleep, yet you are awake, allow your mind to wander where it wants to go instead of forcing it to go somewhere else. Don't be so picky on where you want to go yet, just allow it all to take its course.
The vibrations are caused scientifically when the body is shutting down to sleep without you. It may feel very physical when it gets towards the end. Therefore in this state, you should be able to access the dream realm, and you will be experiencing hypnogogic hallucinations, those interesting screens of pictures and such. Go with it all, instead of forcing to go anywhere else. Don't try so hard to bend the flow of things, just go with it. The key is "gently" intending to stay awake throughout it all. As the vibrations are happening, most people are shocked by their intensity. The key is "gently" and "distantly" affirming to yourself it is okay, and brushing aside your fears. Allow the vibrations to happen as they will, don't let your fears or body impulses to interrupt, and do not try to control them at all. If you allow them to happen without controlling it, and truly relaxing through it, they will get very intense, and within minutes or even seconds, they will be finished - and right after you will be out of body
Old 13-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Guide
Ok, let's try this from a different angle.
Vibrations aren't a goal... I view them solely as a signpost, if you happen to come across them, it's one that reads "keep doing what you're doing".

Apart from that, ignore them and allow them to pass... THEN do your exit techniques. Doing exit techniques DURING Vibrations won't help you. :)

Now, if you want to completely bypass all these crazy separation sensations including Vibrations, then I'd suggest you try Phasing.
You can find all the associate information on my website, the link is below.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:42 PM
faw323

ok, today at night I tried it again, I failed, but... the twitching is really becoming a problem, I get so many twitches, this never happened to me before, sometimes my neck just flexes suddenly, or my foot just jumps up, what is this? do you have this?
Old 13-07-2011, 09:04 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

ellenp

hi faw i think by the sound of it you are nearly there . as most of our friends have said in the forum relax just go with the flow and it will happen . i am trying hard to accomplish going further than i do but i start to feel a bit aprehensive and my heart beat gets faster so i abandon it again i also need to relax a bit more to go further.so again iwish you well let us all know when you have achieved your goal.good luck.
ellen
Old 13-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Master

Occasionally I get twitching. My arm or finger goes up. I just try and forget about it and start again.
Old 13-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Guide
If you get twitching... stretch out whatever areas that are twitching before you begin to practice.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faw323
ok, today at night I tried it again, I failed,

faw... How you're thinking about this isn't helping you... 'trying and failing'. Instead if you'll take the attitude of 'I'll keep practicing and see how it goes.' it will take away the pressure of succeeding or failing. Then you'll be more able to relax into the process.

Xan

Old 14-07-2011, 02:53 AM
Angels3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Ok, let's try this from a different angle.
Vibrations aren't a goal... I view them solely as a signpost, if you happen to come across them, it's one that reads "keep doing what you're doing".

Apart from that, ignore them and allow them to pass... THEN do your exit techniques. Doing exit techniques DURING Vibrations won't help you. :)

Now, if you want to completely bypass all these crazy separation sensations including Vibrations, then I'd suggest you try Phasing.
You can find all the associate information on my website, the link is below.

This really helps thanx!!
Old 15-07-2011, 03:02 PM
faw323

What time would you recommend for me to do it?
Old 15-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Master

I do not mean to complicate things but I would prefer to get vibrations. When you get vibrations you know you are very close to ap. you get a warning. When you have no vibrations you are out instantly somewhere and you are often not aware that you are out. Late this morning I had all my sleep, I was not tired, I got no vibrations. I was out somewhere. If I was tired I probably would have missed the opportunity.