Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Knower

Past life healing is the path back

I believe the identification of unhealed past life trauma we carry with us over every lifetime is the key to returning to the Source. As we work to identify an issue, trace it back to it's past life origins, heal it, then we remove that energy from our being once and forever. Our connection with the Source becomes stronger with every healing experience.

I would like to share some articles I have written about this.

See my site at thethreeandtheone.com

Thanks.

Brian
Old 01-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Master

Here is a list of the of my past lives I have seen so far in this lifetime:

*Past Lives ^Concurrent Lives

*Nordic Warrior
*Priestess to the Goddess Isis-X 2
*Greek Orthodox Priest
*Polynesian Girl to be sacrificed
*Lived in Sweden, male, articulate, unmarried
*Plantation Daughter who commit suicide

^Successful Businesswoman, slender, sharply dressed, intelligent.
^Artist on another planet, female, plump, loving and gentle.

For me there was no healing required. But it gave me insight into why I have certain hang-ups and opinions.

I did check out your site and it's nice. I have recommended it to another member on SF, StrandedSnowMonkey. He might be interested in your thoughts. Personally I think it's a bit deep for me.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MChang
I believe the identification of unhealed past life trauma we carry with us over every lifetime is the key to returning to the Source. As we work to identify an issue, trace it back to it's past life origins, heal it, then we remove that energy from our being once and forever. Our connection with the Source becomes stronger with every healing experience.

I would like to share some articles I have written about this.

See my site at thethreeandtheone.com

Thanks.

Brian

Hello Brian

I was looking/thinking about past lives and blocks to the Akashic records.
Perhaps you may have written about that. I will take a look.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I did check out your site and it's nice. I have recommended it to another member on SF, StrandedSnowMonkey. He might be interested in your thoughts. Personally I think it's a bit deep for me.

Thanks again Linen :)
Old 07-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Master

Glad to have been of help.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Here is a list of the of my past lives I have seen so far in this lifetime:

*Past Lives ^Concurrent Lives

*Nordic Warrior
*Priestess to the Goddess Isis-X 2
*Greek Orthodox Priest
*Polynesian Girl to be sacrificed
*Lived in Sweden, male, articulate, unmarried
*Plantation Daughter who commit suicide

^Successful Businesswoman, slender, sharply dressed, intelligent.
^Artist on another planet, female, plump, loving and gentle.

For me there was no healing required. But it gave me insight into why I have certain hang-ups and opinions.

Not at all. It is all about balance and finding our center, identifying those things that keep us off center and facing/resolving them. For myself, anytime I have an out of balance reaction to a person place or thing, this is a sign there is something for me to learn about myself. Remember thoughts are things. take care brian
Old 10-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Hello Brian

I was looking/thinking about past lives and blocks to the Akashic records.
Perhaps you may have written about that. I will take a look.

Nothing specifically about the Akashic record, but I do believe they reveal what we need to know when we need to know it. Hardest part of this for me is letting. When I am able to do this, wisdom comes. I am not very good at it though. brian
Old 12-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Knower
MChang, maybe this is what I'm currently going through. I read your bit about "I do believe they reveal what we need to know when we need to know it" ( even though my current issue is with my past lives, not so much using the Akashic Records to bring them up or dig through them).
I've been recalling past lives since the early 2000's. It was only in the past couple months that my feeling about it went from 'Ohh! So that's what I was in a past life! WOW!' to 'All of it . . . is gone. The only thing that remains are these scant few memories I'm currently recalling. If I'm lucky, someone else might remember too but. . . everything. . . all of it is changed . . . gone. . .' which leaves me with this heartbroken / homesick / bordering on depressed sort of feeling. (Got to admit. Don't like it.)

Any thoughts or suggestions on what I should do from here? Because this is a whole new and different side to all of this past life stuff and I am at a loss as to just what the fluff to do.