Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 18-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Master
Inspired by Clover’s love of cauliflower and a miscalculation of what I had in the pantry, I made the hubby put the stroganoff of mushed up cauliflower. He actually liked it!!!

Just finished making blueberry scones and tuna noodle salad for this weeks scoop and go meal.

Hey, Clover, do we have any coders on board who can add a little scratch and sniff app to the site? Just for the dinner thread?
Old 19-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Master

Leftover pork fried rice and egg foo young.

Oh yeah! Scratch and sniff.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Master
Cheater dinner! Breakfast for dinner! Turkey bacon, pancakes and... maybe eggs. Hot cocoa to go with our snow globe weather!
Old 21-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Master

I've got some turkey breast thawed. I'm thinking slow cooked turkey breast with Thai chili sauce served over a bed of rice.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Master
Cheater Pizza at our house!

When your partner breaks a tooth and has to go to the big city, what do you get?

Cheater Pizza! (aka, Take and Bake Pizza)
Old 24-02-2019, 01:20 AM
Master
Shrimp fettuccini and asparagus! Yay! Pumpkin cake for dessert! Hubby put the cake on the winter porch to cool, just so he could eat some before bed. (Oh, I hope he does not get a stomach ache.)

Last edited by Anala : 24-02-2019 at 04:28 AM.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

Hi everyone. I'm back. I had minor surgery last Friday, so have been relying on meals I fixed previously and froze. I am well on my way to recovery now. I think by tomorrow I should be back on my (almost) regular schedule. Tonight I will rummage around in my freezer for one last easy meal.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi everyone. I'm back. I had minor surgery last Friday, so have been relying on meals I fixed previously and froze. I am well on my way to recovery now. I think by tomorrow I should be back on my (almost) regular schedule. Tonight I will rummage around in my freezer for one last easy meal.

I don't know what I'm having for dinner, but glad to see you Linen. Glad everything went well!
Old 27-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Master

Thanks Jojo. I put my walker away this morning. Yay.

Spaghetti with meat sauce tonight. I'm craving my spagets topped with lots of parm.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Master
I love when I get a spaghetti craving. (I usually am out of spaghetti when that happens though..lol)

tonight will either be turkey cutlets or something with ground beef - meatloaf or tacos...