Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Ascender

The root cause of deforestation is the money system. Corporations destroy the Earth's resources, in order to maximize profits. The only way to solve the problem is to get rid of the money system. Instead, utilize a worldwide resource based economy where Earth's resources and technology are common heritage to everyone on Earth and all resources are intelligently distributed, managed and replenished.
Old 14-11-2013, 01:26 AM
Master
Long term and perhaps not even that long term...we are toast unless we grow spiritually both individually and socially, and care for Mother Earth too. Divided we stand...at least spiritually. The earth will survive but we may not, physically. We really need to open our eyes and our hearts.

Remember the old midrash...which everyone has pretty much heard of by now...

Hell is a banquet hall where no one can bend their elbows...(it's formal and you cannot graze...just roll with it.).
In hell, we are eternally starved and tortured by our longing, our despair, and our failure, because we choose to suffer in our isolation.

Whereas heaven is the same banquet hall...but we feed one another.
In heaven, we are eternally finding our own way in love, ecstasy, and community, because we choose to love God in one another.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Based on information from my guidance. We will make it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Master

Thanks Colorful-Chameleon, very interesting Tread, a better future for our Planet Earth, I really wonder!

History (fake) has taught that through ages, the soaring of population brought about organization that took their fundamental principles on «wars», hierarchy, chain of power, etc.

And with it was installed a functional economy (rudimentary) where demand and supply were answered by work and production. The motivational principle of that economy was the notion of «profit». And with profit came power. Now a days, this notion of profit, power bring suffering to people, to all the natural ressources on Earth.

May we overcome the degradation of people and Earth?

Yes we can! if the majority of the population of the World want it!

If not, it will continued the same up until the point of saturation where Earth cannot produced the amount of oxygen we need to survive! Then, the Elite dominating our World (with the power of money) will have a change of mind, because they have families, children, and they will feel that the problem is overwhelming..!, that their money and power cannot overcome the problems that they had helped created.

Anyway, I'm hopeful for Earth and people.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:59 AM
Astralyra

I agree with much that has been written already on this.

If we all do our own little bit no matter how small or large, that is all we can do, worrying about the possible outcome is like pouring water on concrete in the hopes you will grow a new driveway, a waste of energy resources.

I've never bothered to learn to drive a car, heaps of other ways to get about. This choice was purely triggered by the cost of owning and driving a car. But by boycotting expenses in life the planet is benefiting from my choice, not because I am a greenie.

I love nature, and it just goes hand in hand that anything I love I will respect, the rest I ignore.

I agree with what someone else said. that if we keep going the way we are going... also when you think about it, places are being revegetated as well especially mining sites that are no longer being mined, this gives people jobs too and a sense that they are helping heal the planet by greening up the used mine sites.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
Hi there

I am feeling quite pessimistic about the future of our planet at the moment.
What do you guys think? Do you have hope? Do you see change on the horizon?
Thanks Colorful-Chameleon, challenging Tread I shall say!

If every things remains the same, our model of economy, our financial system, our means of echanging goods and services, our basic needs remaining the same, the Power Elite still doing what they do, etc.,then Planet Earth will not be able to supply the basic needs of clean air, of clean water, of good land for produces of our foods.

If the Elite ways of doing business remains, Planet Earth will reach a saturation point where air, water, land will not be able to continue giving unconditionally produces, so humanity will lived through very hard time.

Is there a way out of this? Yes!, if there is a WILL by the people and by the Elite!

But the Elite has power, and right now, they are not willing to share their possessions and power! They would back down the day, they see their children suffering from uncurable sickness brought about by contaninated air, water etc., hopefully then, it won't be to late for immediate remedial.

We could say that Education may help but the Elite possess this segment of society.

I guess that UNITY of will, of intent, desire of change may help to developped a plan such that people around the World would get the sacrifice going for a World for people. Are we ready for this, not yet unfortunately!

We most of the time think in line with our home base the Earth. But we are in a Solar System that is within another humonguous World. And these Worlds send us Cosmic Waves continuously, so who knows, we may received an Electromagnetic pulse such that over-night, our DNA changes and we may be on our way mutating, hopefully for the better.