Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
But as I have stated in several posts on different threads my problems have completely turned around. I have had like 3 projections out of like 20 in the past few weeks where something tried to scare me or attacked me. The first time I said "I am not scared of you" and it shot off of me and flew in the opposite direction. The second time an entity took the shape of something I actually do kind of hate/fear in the physical world which is a clown. I said I am not scared of you to it and it didn't do anything, so I gave it a big ol hug and it turned into a regular person and struck up a conversation with me and it's buddy. Shortly after that the two girls who have been guiding me around came and got me. If I would of took your approach at dealing with "my issues" I would have 2 less friends in the astral. I have made about 5 friends in the past 2 1/2 weeks in the astral and am typically having 1-3 projections a night. I haven't had any good ones in about 3 nights though for some reason.
I've missed most of those posts. My apologies.

Anyway, you did exactly what I suggested you should have. You beat the test using exactly what you were supposed to use: Love. :)

I really am glad for you that your projections have become more peaceful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
Thread re-opened for respectful discussion.
Thank you for your patience and clean up. :)
Old 24-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
I've missed most of those posts. My apologies.

Anyway, you did exactly what I suggested you should have. You beat the test using exactly what you were supposed to use: Love. :)

I really am glad for you that your projections have become more peaceful.

Thanks it hasn't exactly been love which has helped my problem though. It has been a reaccessment of my actions which could of angered a diety and/or spirits. The person I am working with did a channeling and said he saw the Sumerian God Anu that I prayed to weeks before the original rounds of attacks started. Those attacks had stopped for sometime before I started projecting again, so I didn't think they were connected. I figured it was just something I picked up from either someone else or from one of my projections. Well I gave an offering and apology to the Sumerian God Anu and instead of fighting back, screaming at spirits, or calling for help when they attack me I just apologized, calmly asked them questions, and eventually gave them a hug. It's not so much love which has changed the situation it has been being more thoughtful about how my actions effect spirits.

As I have stated in other threads astral projection is typically a very selfish thing regardless of the projectors intentions. It's much like tourism... Projectors go into the planes and tromp around without the slightest idea what effect they are having on the spirits who call the planes home or the enviroment itself. Then once they have got what they want they end the projection and go back to their physical body. No one really knows how us projecting effects the planes which many spirits call their home, or how it effects the spirits themself and I think this is why a lot of projectors run into problems with spirits. Not because the spirits want to do bad things to them necessarily, but because the spirits want to protect their home just as any Humans would want to do.

Make no mistake though there are spirits which embrace the darkness, and spirits which embrace the light. This has become very clear to me, infact a gang of spirits recently confronted me in a projection after I prayed for protection during my projection from the light. They all ganged up around me and told me that I had to join the darkness, I said no and they harrassed me the entire night. I have noticed that the spirits who embrace darkness typically appear as gothic dressed Humans, dark eye-liner, black clothing, pale skin. I imagine a lot of the Earthbound spirits that embrace darkness and refuse to pass into the light are Humans who embraced a morbid lifestyle and that type of negative music and then die pre-maturely and so they refuse to pass into the light. I have ran into these types of spirits on a few occasions now. It's pretty clear some of the spirits I have made friends with are embracing the darkness, so I feel like I have to do my best to try and convince them to join the light if it is possible.

Eitherway though my point is we need to be more thoughtful about the spirits and the astral than our own selfish needs for projecting. After all the astral is their home, it's where they reside and they care for it just as we care for our homes in the physical world. If you are going to project it's in everyone's best interest that you respect the astral and even if you end up in a dark shadowy layer of the planes it should be treated with just as much respect as if you ended up in a brightly lit "heavenly" layer of the planes. Because in both of those spirits reside and it is their actual home. I feel like if projectors abide by those rules regardless of whether or not they believe in "negative" spirits they are going to have a much smoother ride than if they just denied the existance of negative spirits.
Old 25-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator
Wow! This thread must be a pretty hot one if it had to be closed for clean up! :-)
Whooo! Sorry I missed the first edition now......ah well never mind

You know, your perspective on the denizens of these other dimensions is so refreshing actually, and stuff to make us widen our horizons I think. I appreciate that.
Old 25-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Wow! This thread must be a pretty hot one if it had to be closed for clean up! :-)
You must be new here.