Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Seeker

Acquiring knowledge from AP experiences?

I've been attempting AP lately. Though not as much due to school. I haven't even gotten to the vibration stage which is frustrating. But thats not what I want to talk about in this thread, what I want to talk about if there is anyone who uses AP to acquire knowledge? I don't know how AP matters to people so I apologize if it sounds selfish rather than using it for spiritual growth.

I thought of all the stuff if I ever could AP; going back in time, looking at the possible inaccuracies of history, meeting historical figures and see what they were like in person, going to the inner earth, or going to alternate universes. Then probably having a notebook and pen with me and hastily writing it all down when I would wake up.

Does anyone do this? I don't think I can recall someone on the forums using AP for something like this.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
people have tried but the details are often ... strange.

for instance: when Robert Bruce astrally projected into his house (if memory serves me), he often saw a painting that was not there in the physical world. Later, he learned that the painting used to be there.

also, in my projections, the landscape is often...rotated and flipped. i once saw my wifes childhood home during a projection and drew it and showed her the drawing. everything was correct, but it was as if it were a reflection of her house (much like looking at your face in the reflection of a pond or lake).

there's lot to say about this but i'll wrap this quick reply up with this comment: our personal development is far more important and until that's finished, it will be difficult to make astral projections anything other than part of our journey in life and in personal growth and experience.

cheers!

what else you got?