Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Color

Yes Fleur I was going to mention that too, that aversion can be just as much an indicator!

I'm led to believe we have lived in many times and places so would assume that the most relevant lives to our current one would be more notable.

For me - Victorian London, mid 17th Century London too. I've incarnated in England but I have a connection to 1790 America too ~Portugal and Africa also.

Interestingly I've had others say that they think they knew me in the first two I listed and vice-versa, as if a whole group of us has jumped from those eras to where we are now
Old 15-04-2015, 03:23 AM
Knower
I am drawn to italian culture and the language but not an era specifically. Though when I was younger I loved reading books and movies based around the Victorian era.
Old 15-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Experiencer
I am drawn to the early 1900's through the 1930's. I have often said that I wish I was born in 1900 and have always felt like maybe I lived then. There would definitely have been a huge influx of changes to witness in those times.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Knower

I am drawn to the 50's...I am in love with the style, the music. Oldies music. Rockabilly. Women's hairstyle in that era.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Carnelian72

WWII era for me. I find that I can speak with folks from that time period (the "greatest generation") very easily as if I understand their mannerisms, their assumptions. I've always gotten along with and enjoy the company of anyone born in the teens or twenties.

For several years in a row, perhaps longer without realizing the cause, I had a strange experience around the same date every summer--in late July. I was drawn to war films, documentaries, books, during this time each year. Then it dawned on me....there was more to it.

Scheduled a channeling session, and according to a certain medium, I was an American officer, U.S. Army, who died one week after arriving in France in 1944. Said it was very traumatic, because I had just spent years in college, graduated a 2nd Lt, and one week later, was captured. I died on the last day of the D-Day campaign (Operation Cobra) as a POW.

I also have a strong affiliation for Robert A. Heinlein, which I'm still exploring. Best I can determine/validate, it's a guide relationship. He has been urging me to publish a sci-fi novel I have worked on for many years. And, I finally did last month! So I'll see what happens next. :)
Old 30-04-2015, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Mayan civilisation :) It was a good past life.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Experiencer
New England colonial period is strongest.

Some Egyptian and Roman.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Pathfinder
I seem to get drawn into Chinese culture a lot. The Three Kingdom era, Shaolin monks, wisdom, martial arts and their language. Not sure what period I'd fall under though. The other would be America in the 1920s where the Mafia was at their peak. Always found the two; Chinese and Mafia times very interesting. Some Japanese culture as well in terms of their language and the Samurais.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Stuck in the 60's, musically and culturally enlightening for me. Interesting enough, someone did a reading for me and said I died in that era in a past life.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Ravenspirit

Ireland circa the mid 1800's, Victorian England, Regency England, Russia just before the revolution there, the early 60's, in England and America. Diaghilev and The Ballet Russe that's always been a big thing with me even since I was a kid and I don't know why. I don't recall much from the periods before that except for being forced into being a nun at one point and being a cat oriented priestess of some kind in ancient times. I want to say temple at Bubastis but I'm not sure of that. All I know is I was taking care of tons of cats all the time. I have a feeling I've spent a few lives being a major cat lady actually, lol. There are always tons of cats in my lives, and crows and ravens. Sometimes also wolves, owls, and snakes but mostly cats and black birds...