Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-12-2010, 12:12 PM
SandybytheSea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
As far as i can remember from childhood i have this fear of loosing loved ones, i often cry at night thinking i would loose my mother, or father, now that is turned to spouse, i often fear something bad would happen to them

sunny shine, you can't ever lose anyone. Just because you can't see loved ones who have passed doesn't mean they can't see and hear you. And when it's your turn, those who have gone before you will be there to meet you. We all die eventually, but that's not a bad thing because we get to go home and be healthy and young and happy again.

Trees lose their leaves in the winter, but they all come back again in the spring!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
As far as i can remember from childhood i have this fear of loosing loved ones, i often cry at night thinking i would loose my mother, or father, now that is turned to spouse, i often fear something bad would happen to them

You know sunny shine...I understand....I think my fears were so deep that I didn't confront them until adulthood...until recently. But I think they were always very real to me. The thought of losing your partner, and your child...these were my deepest fears. My family were always so healthy and I was spared fear of losing them, luckily.

I was talking to someone earlier, quite a wise and compassionate man, about just what you said...as we become aware of our past lives, we feel the pain of loss as if it is fresh no matter the time gone by. And he said that this is part of the human experience. It's the often unrecognised source of our compassion...knowing and feeling the pain we all feel, as we all have lost ones we've loved.

The best we can do is be there for each other in love and understanding and compassion. Sending love & light :)

peace & blessings,
7L
Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 PM
pimser

Do our past lives affect our life now?

I have remembered 4 of my past lives. All of them have affected this current life. Remembering one where I killed myself with a dagger or some kind of knife because of my husband not loving me answered an unrealistic fear I was having several years ago of someone breaking in and stabbing me. It helped to learn about this past life.

2 others just let me know who certain people were in my current life, why they reacted the way they did and one of these two answered my question about one of the other past lives.

However, my last past life has affected me the most. Different pains that could not be explained were found in that life and I understand now that I carried those imprints to this life. Also, it answered the issues I struggle with now regarding doing art and maintaining deep personal relationships at the same time. This past life I know in complete detail and I am writing a novel about it. I had done 3 regressions to it and downloads kept coming to me for days after each one.

It is something that should not be done lightly. I find it difficult to not "go into" that past life and waste a bunch of my current time reliving it. That life and the person I was meant a whole lot to me and to what my soul is. So, right now it is a big part of my life and I carry it with me 24/7. I think once the book is done it will help. That person I was wants the story told and I want his talent, so I am working to blend all of the energy that has kept separate from this life to me now. Gastien (my past name) is merging with me and sometimes I would like to bop him in the head for ideas he sends to me. He is not without humour and also is very driven and is trying to get me to paint like he did...but does not understand that patience is needed while I learn how to do that! This sounds strange, I know, because he is me. But, I do think we leave part of our energy between lives in the place that is eternal and that this time a lot of the energy that I was in Gastien stayed back, because I was very damaged by the time I died. There was shame and fear of unworthiness attached, too. It is better now and that energy is gradually coming into me. Some will either stay in the eternal place, or I will send some of my other energy back, but eventually all will be good. But, is this easy? Hell no. Would I have done the regression had I known it would be so heavy and so urgent? Absolutely. In my soul I am art and I need all of that energy, but I sure do wish "Gastien" could calm down a bit. When I complain to myself that some of the things that were part of him I could do without (his sexual drive for example, was immense) I hear him say "It's a package deal, baby." Ha! So, it is a continuing journey that I enjoy but take very seriously and would not suggest it to anyone who is not prepared for major interruptions in their current life.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
LightFilledHeart, I totally agree with what you said, particularly that it's essential to seek out a qualified person who is trained in regression therapy, and that it's NOT a game and certainly not for entertainment purposes. That's why I only regress those who have been referred to me by a qualified psychiatrist or psychologist - too many people want to regress for mere curiosity, and opening Pandora's box out of mere curiosity is not a good idea.

I take the same precautions, but I don't do so in the manner you outline, since I do not consider past life regression to be a psychologial exploration, but rather a spiritual one. I know I'm qualified to determine whether or not someone is in it for fun and games or mere curiosity, or if they are in fact prepared and ready to delve into the past. I trust my own inner knowing and discernment over that of another in an area such as this where I'm confident I will know what is best and for the highest good. Since I'm not in it to get rich, I have no problem turning away prospective clients that are not doing it for the right reasons or who are not ready to take this step. Prospective candidates are screened and interviewed personally and by me extensively before I make making that determination.