Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-05-2014, 07:15 AM
WillowTheWitch

When does a soul enter the body?

At what stage do you believe a soul enters the body? In the womb? If so at what stage, some believe at conception and some believe at 3 months into the pregnancy etc..others believe when the baby is born..but I feel it would happen at some point in the womb..

What are your thoughts?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:40 AM
primrose

My understanding is that the Soul hovers around the Mother, but doesn't enter the baby till just before birth or at the first breath. Some believe that stillborn infants are because for whatever reason the Soul didn't enter.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:43 PM
BeautifulUniverse

I believe its at first breath
Old 02-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Master

I dont think there is an exact time , but in aggrement with Primrose , at birth of just before . People have been regress back to there birth , a few people do remember being in the woumb , maby its a false memory , who knows .
Old 03-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Knower
First breath when the Vital Life Force (Breath of Life or Prana) begins flowing.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Master

I suggest you read Helen Wambach's book titled Life Before Life. She deals with this subject in depth.

Short answer, everyone is different. No one enters the baby's body before the 3rd trimester. It is just to boring. Some are in and out quite a bit before the silver cord attaches the soul to the body. Some enter just before birth, some after birth, and a few are still in and out of the body at age 3 months after birth. Which means the body can still exist even without the soul within a reasonable time-period.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Master

The soul is present from conception.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Experiencer

Well this is an interesting subject. I am a former Midwife and we discussed this at length.. We are taught that it is around 24 weeks gestation... When the fetus becomes viable... In other words ceases to be a 'Fetus' and become a 'Baby' albeit a premature one if born at that gestation...

Prior to the 24 week period certain procedure/ therapies are not permitted to be performed on a pregnant mum to be.. For example Reflexology or Reiki etc... After the 24 week gestation period ethically the mother can give consent for her unborn child.. I hope this seems logical to you...
Old 03-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Knower

Shortly before birth whether that be 24, 38, 39, or 40 weeks whenever the case is. Why would the soul hang around inside the womb for weeks justing waiting???? After someone dies the soul does not hang around. The soul is here for the experience not the prelude or intro
Old 03-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWitch
At what stage do you believe a soul enters the body? In the womb? If so at what stage, some believe at conception and some believe at 3 months into the pregnancy etc..others believe when the baby is born..but I feel it would happen at some point in the womb..

What are your thoughts?

The soul in fact never enters the body, it is spirit who enters the body, and most souls have several spiritual constructs who can be incarnated or out of incarnation.
There is no fixed time when spirit connects with the fetus. The most common time is half way through pregnancy.
Not sure if anyone remembers Tobias, he made an announcement some years ago, to come back into a body, but not before the boy is 14 or 15. Not sure if an other spirit took care of the body until then. If all this is correct.