Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Guide
From the blog that you linked:

"As we open ourselves up during meditation and healing, we come more aware of other energies, entities and channels of information.
Beware! Some of these channels are impure and offer strange, delightful but false teachings.

My meditation Master once described how a being materialized inside his meditation hut and started to teach. My meditation Master had the wisdom to know that the teachings were false. After a few minutes of entertainment and frivolity the entity was politely, but firmly told to leave.

New Age channelers are blissfully unaware of these dangers and consequently the false teachings are put into print and slowly humanity is brainwashed by the Lower Astral. Perhaps part of a grand conspiracy."

I have never come across anyone which labelled themselves as a new ager. We live in a new period of spiritual evolution and as a consequence more and more people are beginning to move away from so called "authoritive" ideas and are beginning to accept that it is they who are able to tune into the truth. Maybe that is what you mean by a "new ager"

I found it interesting. There is much knowledge in this, yet it is the case that it is up to the individual what the individual takes and leaves. We have to act on our own authority. Many begin with the essertion that others know more than us. So we allow them to take control over a situation. After all, they have more learning and authority. Or do they?

It was curious because tonight I was very on focused and restless. I felt a presence by my side. I looked within my self and sensed that I had to write. I having been writing a book on the hidden past of humanity and had come across a stumbling block. So I have been stationary for a while. I have been guided strictly by the highest motives, which is to say, I have been guided by the Christ within. Others have called it the atman or the spirit. Yet it is through this Christ within that I am able to commune with God through finding first the Christ within, and then attuning myself to the higher self. When accessed I go into a semi trance. It is a very comfortable mind experience/spiritual consciousness.

I was guided by my higher self which opened me up the individual which is at my side now. I have no need to know the name of the individual spirit which is at my side because his energy is open to me. He has a certain energy signature which is likened to the other Spiritual spirit entities which I have communed with before. I opened up the blog and began to read. It all seems very good indeed. I would use different terminology, but the main gist of it seems very comfortable with me. Then suddenly it swerves into an area which feels wrong to me.

You see, the spirit entity that came to the meditation hut was drawn there by the individual student. It was a very great teacher in the spirit world, or in the higher spheres. Yet the Master told this spirit to go. The student went along with his master.

Yet let us pause. Again we are at the gates of authority. Who do we trust? Who do we trust with our trust? This is where the mistake happened. The student trusted a master which was not a master. What credentials did this master have? Yet can the credentials be trusted? How then do we trust and who do we trust? And by what tools do we use to trust? Our very being is the greatest tool for determining who to trust.

First and foremost we must trust the self. It is the self which determines that which right and that which is wrong. It is the self which is the highest authority. You see, even in ages past we have been taught since birth that we as individuals can not be trust, that we have not the authority to choose wisely. We are again fooled.

The energy of the student was pulling towards him the right energy. However, he was also repelling this right energy away from him too. This is why this spirit came to him and why then it was sent away. The student trusted in the master to choose for the student. It was at this point he erred.

So let us say, just for speculation sake, that I am right. Then everything changes. Instead of the "new agers" being wrong we become aware that it is not the case. Instead, it is they who are right.

The so called master thinks to himself. "How can mold this individuals mind to suit the purposes of my masters." Then the real manipulations begin. You know when manipulations are happening because the first rules of manipulation is to convince the recipient that they can not act on their own authority, that they must think and act according to an external authority. And bingo who is within their presence. Why yes! there is such an authority. Then their teaching follows a pyramidal shape -- where authority is comes from a central place which is outside the sphere of influence of the individual.

Yet I say differently. Do not believe me. It is paramount that you don't. Instead trust in your reasoning, and trust in your own Christ self. Do not place your vestment in that which is outside of you. It is bogus, instead rely on the Christ self. It is the only authority. it is only in authority for the individual. Each of us can choose for ourselves what is true. We are created perfectly to do so. We need not rely on others to do it for us.

Many write books and they bend all their resources to convince the reader, or receiver of the information that theirs is the province from which truth resonates from. Yet it is bogus. Each individual shoulder undergo their own journey and find that place within them which speaks to them through the language of feeling. Of course to do so sometimes means that the individual has to let go of many beliefs that have sometimes been constructed over many years.

From the blog.

"My past life information is channeled by a method of mental dowsing. I never take the information received on faith. The readings are checked by people who access the Akashic Records on a daily basis and are still being considered and tested by myself and others.
Dowsing can be efficiently and accurately carried out by Reiki channels. Reiki energy works only with the highest of good and stimulates the kundalini energy. Reiki is one sensible and responsible safeguard and protection from the influences of Lower Astral entities."

Then we come to the second part. Dowsing. Our very being is the perfect dowsing instrument! The human being is. It is the Christ within which is the developed conscience. Ask yourself what is the conscience? It is thing which is of paramount importance in understanding right and wrong. And at first it only determines right and wrong. Yet if one places one's mind in the type of semi trance state where one is aware of everything which is being perceived through the physical senses and spiritual senses (as much as they are developed) then one becomes completely aware that it is the most sensitive of tools. We do not have to rely on reiki channels, or external information. We can do it ourselves. If there was ever a time that we needed masters to teach us, to help us filter out the misconceptions, that time has passed. We all have an equal ability to be able to discern what is true and false. As long as we do not establish authority outside of us.

You see, as I read part of the blog, in this state of consciousness then immediately aware not of the words, but of the individual intelligences that were at work as the events occurred. I do this through the language of feeling. Yet not only this, but of the spirit being that came to that tent, which links me to the spirit entity which is by my side now. Yes you are correct that such records exist, and you are correct in the belief that they can be accessed. Yet they are not in some lofty vault in the astral plane, but they can be accessed through Christ self, which is linked to the universal mind, which is itself linked to everything that has existed, does exist and will ever exist. It is stored through the individuals minds of the individuals involved. Though of course, perception, with the way that it is, well, there are many within this sphere whose perception is very selective in what it chooses to filter out.

So then, what need I to read on. yet I will do so. As with Blavansky, as yu read her writings, whilst being linked to the universal mind, you are able to perceive clearly that which truly wanted to state at that time, what she is saying at this very moment in the spirit realm, and indeed whoever was aiding her at the time, or indeed through God himself.

You are more powerful than you realise. When I state these things I am not attempting to place myself on a pedestal. What I can do you can do. With a bit of practice. What we need to understand is that we are more than we know.

"The idea that we should be guided primarily by our instincts and intuition (David Icke/Shirley MacLaine) reduces us to the level of animals. Instinct and intuition is what got us in this mess in the first place! The ideal is to be guided by higher consciousness - a process that involves breaking free from the restrictions imposed upon us by networks of Ascended masters, angels, ETs and pagan gods (demonic lower astral entities) in the invisible realms and the mind control media networks of the earth plane."

Oh dear me. This is not the case at all. I don't who shirley Maclaine is but I have the feeling that she is a special kind of lady. I have read David Icke's writings and he does write about how our feelings and emotions help us to tune in to the higher levels of our being, which in turn allows to tune into the higher spheres and have access to the knowledge of these higher beings. I say this: I do not believe in Demons or Satan. For me these words signify that the being being called this are intrinsically evil. I don't believe that this is the case. I do believe however that there are beings which live in the lower astral which are hell bent (excuse the pun) on helping humanity enslave themselves. They use religious teachings, hijack these religious institutions, then meddle with their belief systems and then use the religious institution to enslave peoples' minds. It is my belief that they do this with other institutions and organizations also.

I really do believe that you have to be careful what you choose to believe. I come right out with it. I believe this blog is attempting to confuse and manipulate others into rejecting true teachings. I am not saying that you are aware that this is so, or that you are doing this with knowledge.

I hesitate to say this. Because it will sound to the those who do not know that I am paranoid. Yet it is not so. Whenever people talk about fears in this forum. I can relate. Though my concerns are not in demons or devils, but rather, it is this.

I hope this helps.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 29-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Yes the task of silencing ones mind. I had my troubles with that until one day it happened all by itself (how is still a question). Though I have to add that it is not my mind that has changed but me that have learned to tune it out and let it play for itself in the back of my mind. Sometimes it comes up with the most amazing solutions to things I could not figure out on my own in my conscious part. There can go weeks or month without thinking about something when it just out of nowhere pops back up in my conscious mind and I'm like why did I not think of that... for me I guess it was about learning how to understand my mind instead of silence it and that way creating a balance that brought me the knowledge of the calm mind.

Basically I believe our world is a manifestation of our imagination. So I do not see anything wrong in coloring ones picture, one just has to know when one is coloring inside or outside the lines. It is the thing about being mindful of ones goal while still being aware of the path one walks.

I too experience a this. It is wonderful. Sometimes all an individual needs to do is just leave an idea in the back of the mind and see what becomes of it. It is as if it unfolds itself and the truth is revealed through no conscious effort.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:43 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the blog that you linked:

"Perhaps part of a grand conspiracy."

And that's what it boils down to. Whenever someone shouts conspiracy!! anyone who argues is simply "fueling the conspiracy" and is not to be trusted.

Hence why discernment, criticism, questioning, and refusing to accept anyone's external authority are not tolerated. Because doing those things supports The Conspiracy and can only be coming from herd-mentality sheeple who are driving themselves straight into the pits of media-fueled lower astral hell.

I can see why we've had problems communicating in this thread from the get-go. I've really got nothing effective to say to anyone who believes wholeheartedly in conspiracy theories.

PS: I appreciated reading your thoughts and perspective, adamkade!

Last edited by Iseke : 30-12-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
So much for logic. 99% isn't the same as 'any information obtained' - please don't distort what l said. All l'm saying - in agreement with ** - is that regression is mostly unreliable.
When a past-life is remembered through vision or dream it is like 'lightening'. We just need to learn how to do that; not get hypnotised.
Anyway, as l said earlier we have to agree to disagree on the Brianstalin issue - until l know more about the man [not just hearsay or snidey remarks from critics] l'll support what he says. As it happens, l agree with most of it from my own experience.

99% .... come on, you are essentially dismissing regression as quack, for goodness sake. Really, I've not distorted anything you have said.

How many regression cases have you looked at that helped you determine that 99% are invalid? .... or are you just taking **'s word for it?

I too question regression sometimes because I know that people do recall lives of others that they equate as their own (from personal experience); but I've also seen regression cases that were valid and could be proven. So, I don't like blanket statements like yours saying that regression is mostly - 99% - unreliable.

The hearsay and snidey remarks you refer to .... unless you have had a conversation with ** yourself, you are in no position to tell me that my comments are hearsay and snidey. And, if ** was banned from a forum, then it probably wasn't because he was pleasant to others.

I think it is true that we need to be careful about how we obtain past life information esp. when it comes through channelling/external entities (something that I have never done ... and neither I have ever undergone regression myself) .... but ** believes in only his method as the way to the truth, which is laughable and simply not true (not in my experience). I'm sorry but I DO KNOW BETTER than to follow someone who stamps themselves as the authority on the subject, while essentially dismissing everyone else's methods.

.... "until I know more about the man" .... maybe I and others are reading a different blog. Surely his very dismissive attitude of others should tell you a lot about the man.
Some of his matches are correct, but he is not THE authority on the subject and you would be wise to keep an open mind.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I too experience a this. It is wonderful. Sometimes all an individual needs to do is just leave an idea in the back of the mind and see what becomes of it. It is as if it unfolds itself and the truth is revealed through no conscious effort.

I have had this here image of a library in the back of my mind and my conscious self just making a big mess of it all when trying to figure out where to store my memories. But when I just let my mind digest them on its own terms they just seem to slowly store themselves where it makes sense to store them. Think if each time we ate instead of letting the body distribute it where it was needed we tried to do it ourselves consciously... what a mess that could end up being
Old 04-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
WEATHERspoonRed quoted BrianStalin (why one word?)

to that whole thing - it sounds like childish competition, when I hear these warnings and claims I usually think, "why should I believe you are any better?"
There is almost always an element of projection, of the pot calling the kettle black. (only it's one channel calling another channeler a demon-chaneler - it gets really ridiculous)

And even IF the critic is right and the other guy is a fraud (& its never that simple), how can ANYone reading that really know? Knowing that we are all at different levels of education and awareness and, often also of using newfound abilities, the critic should come to terms with the fact that everyone will have to develop and use their own discretion, to ask themselves how the information feels, how their heart and soul respond, and to distinguish where there might be some fear and deception at work, or they're just hearing wishful thinking.
All you can do is - be constantly vigilant, know that there is always room for error just like in 3D life, try to be aware of what forms such errors usually take in the context of channeled or spirit-acquired information, and just keep all that in mind. It's about using the Head AND the Heart you know? Been hearing that phrase a lot lately? I have, and there is a great band by that name. Anyway, it's not about feelings being superior, it's about the marriage of your rational mind to your heart.

You have hit the nail on the head.

Saint Jerome.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
99% .... come on, you are essentially dismissing regression as quack, for goodness sake. Really, I've not distorted anything you have said.

How many regression cases have you looked at that helped you determine that 99% are invalid? .... or are you just taking **'s word for it?

I too question regression sometimes because I know that people do recall lives of others that they equate as their own (from personal experience); but I've also seen regression cases that were valid and could be proven. So, I don't like blanket statements like yours saying that regression is mostly - 99% - unreliable.

The hearsay and snidey remarks you refer to .... unless you have had a conversation with ** yourself, you are in no position to tell me that my comments are hearsay and snidey. And, if ** was banned from a forum, then it probably wasn't because he was pleasant to others.

I think it is true that we need to be careful about how we obtain past life information esp. when it comes through channelling/external entities (something that I have never done ... and neither I have ever undergone regression myself) .... but ** believes in only his method as the way to the truth, which is laughable and simply not true (not in my experience). I'm sorry but I DO KNOW BETTER than to follow someone who stamps themselves as the authority on the subject, while essentially dismissing everyone else's methods.

.... "until I know more about the man" .... maybe I and others are reading a different blog. Surely his very dismissive attitude of others should tell you a lot about the man.
Some of his matches are correct, but he is not THE authority on the subject and you would be wise to keep an open mind.

I agree completely, and well said.

Saint Jerome.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Guide
aaron russo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke

And that's what it boils down to. Whenever someone shouts conspiracy!! anyone who argues is simply "fueling the conspiracy" and is not to be trusted.

Hence why discernment, criticism, questioning, and refusing to accept anyone's external authority are not tolerated. Because doing those things supports The Conspiracy and can only be coming from herd-mentality sheeple who are driving themselves straight into the pits of media-fueled lower astral hell.

I can see why we've had problems communicating in this thread from the get-go. I've really got nothing effective to say to anyone who believes wholeheartedly in conspiracy theories.

PS: I appreciated reading your thoughts and perspective, adamkade!

Bless you and thank you for your sincerity and clear reasoning.

I have tried to define what the words conspiracy means to me. I think I am in a progressive state. What I say is true today may not be true for me tomorrow. Because I am always growing.

A person or persons lie. Others buy into that lie for one reason or another. Then because the lie is backed up by some kind authority it increases and gains validity in the minds of others. Each new medium, whether it be the written word or through the television increases the false validity of the lie.

There are so many different aspects to the lie. Some people are convinced and create misconceptions about the reality of something. Then some, who have questioned extensively see the lie for what it is. Yet by now the lie is self sustaining, it has created a loop on itself, and keeps solidifying itself somehow. The lie has become the accepted version of events.

People are very complex beings and are very powerful beings. Some know this and use the faculty of reason and have an uncanny knack of penetrating the fog of misconceptions. They also have trained themselves in the art of communication, hoping that they can reveal the truth to others.

A person has to be willing to sacrifice everything they believe to be true, even for the off chance that they may be wrong. A person has to be willing to be wrong.

There are many different facets to a lie and there are many different facets of the truth. Why not put both sides of the story and let people decide? Yet it seems to me that with some conspiracy theories that get talked about on the television only one side of the event is expressed. Okay some programmes do explore the conspiracy theories but they do so from the point of view that that the conspiracy theory is wrong. It would be good put on another program which has been created by those who believe in the conspiracy theory, and let the put their side.

There was an investigation that was done the JFK in 1999 I believe. This was done because a movie by JFK was done by Kevin Costner. The verdict of the new investigation was that the assassination of JFK was probuably due to a conspiracy. This is important I believe.

Not all conspiracy theories are wrong. And the only reason that that was found out was because people began to question things a little more closely. I don't like the idea that it is wrong to question the established way of looking at things. Indeed this very site is filled to the brim with people that look at the world entirely differently than the majority of the world. Because we do so does that make us wrong? Why do they not put programs on the television that tell the story from the view of those that hold to the conspiracy theory. Is this not revealing in itself?

A single person who uses his/her faculty of reasoning is worth a million of people who just blindly accept the accepted version of events and the reasons for them. I think the aaron russo interview was a really interesting interview. Has anyone seen it? He seemed to me to be a very independent critical thinker.

Saint Jerome.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Shang Li

opening my mind to higher states of consciousness will suck me into the lower astral?......... Reading that kind of stuff reminds me of when I was a kid in church trying to explain meditation to my youth pastor.

"Meditation is evil because it opens your mind, yes, but allows beings with dark intent to influence" -my old youth pastor.
"ummm... not if I don't let them" -me, as an eleven year old
"And what gives you that kind of authority?" -youth pastor
"Nobody gave me that authority. I claim it for myself as a child of the Creator" -me

FEAR is what will drag you down to the lower astral.

People really need to learn to discern the truth themselves. Like the man in the hut.. if a being shows up to you then allow your own inner truth compass to point you in the right direction.