Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-11-2011, 05:44 PM
mattie

Several Places

I wouldn’t call these favorite time periods or a strong past life recollection, but just places I feel an unexplained connection to.

France. Favorite movie is ‘Dangerous Liaisons.’ Fondness for old French decor colors & molding gilding. Living room is pale apricot & I painted part of the mantel molding a dull gold.

Ancient Egypt. A beloved German shepherd-wolf hybrid pet was named Hermes. At that point I only knew about the minor Greek god Hermes, not Hermes Trismegistus. In perusing a book on Greek & Roman gods & godesses looking for a name, the Hermes name triggered some sort of very strong recognition that was surprising.

Atlantis or an Atlantis era civilization. Memory of the feeling of being flooded by the ocean.

Elsewhere in the Universe, off planet. Not sure where, but a faint sense of connection to Pleiades. This off-planet origin emerged as a strong feeling about the age of 10 or so strongly enough to imexpectedly blurt out to my younger sister that I didn’t think I was from here (this planet). She didn’t feel the same & thought my feeling was quite odd!! LOL.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:55 PM
KoKo

My friend's husband looks like something out of the civil war times.. no matter what he wears. I can't help but think he had a past life in those times.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Ascender
I know two of mine.

The first is a very, very old one. The first time I ever went to Ireland I was flying into Shannon Airport. It was daylight and I could see the land from the plane's window. I remember a distinct feeling of heavy disappoint. I was feeling "Awww, they've cut down all of the trees". I knew the first time time I was there the island was covered in trees.

And there's this one
Old 17-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Tanith

I do not know for sure, but I feel as if both my mother and I lived during the Civil War. She has always had an uncanny connection to it, and as I am whole-heartedly what I like to call a non-supremesist Confederate, I have a deep connection to the history of the South as well. Honestly, I get angry, feel chills, and sometimes begin to cry whenever I read texts or hear songs about the Civil War and how, in my opinion, unfair it was. I really feel like I am crying for a lost way of life and that leaves me bitter for a short while. I don't have any hard proof that a past life was there, however.

France I also have been fascinated with. Victorian era France at the height of monarchal corruption for some reason just fascinates me. As my mother learned French at an early age, that spurned my first wish to learn to speak as well, but as I grew older I became more and more obsessed with France's history and felt a need to learn the language fluently.

Ireland is a place that, ever since I was a little child, I have had fantasies about, and my mother and I have often expressed a desire to move there permanently for no other reason than, "It's Ireland. We should be there."

These are the places I am most drawn to; it's ironic that the only hard proof I feel I have about a past life (nothing from these three places) is too vague but that outside of my proof I am not drawn to in the least.