Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-09-2011, 10:05 PM
hawkmoth65

I've had that 'deja vu' feeling,where I feel I've been to a certain location or said something specific before and that it seems familiar or replayed.But I was told it is down to electrical impulses in the brain
Old 04-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Master
Hmmm i have never heard of that before, i used to get a lot of deja vu when i was younger.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmoth65
I've had that 'deja vu' feeling,where I feel I've been to a certain location or said something specific before and that it seems familiar or replayed.But I was told it is down to electrical impulses in the brain

how does that person know?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:37 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
how does that person know?
Good question Symbiotic,I'm not entirely sure but something to do with a memory being received 'twice' along the brain's neural pathways,a neurologist might be able to explain it better.Personally I prefer to think there is more to the human condition than chemicals and mathematics.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Seperate_Reality

Spiritual truth dictates, that spiritual being's have the native "spiritual" ability to sometimes simply know things. We each are non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate, the Mind, or, anything else. As spiritual beings we each go through a succession of different lifetimes with a new physical baby body per each of these lifetimes and forget from one lifetime to the next. Each lifetime on the physical world playing field is recorded in our Mind, that we carry with us from one lifetime to the next lifetime. Even though we each forget our previous lifetime, that information is still in the Mind and sometimes a spiritual being can sense being in a certain location before (past lifetime) even though he or she has not been to this location before in this current lifetime.
Keep in mind, Atheist Materialism is false-information (we are a human body and when this body dies you are dead forever and the mind equals the brain in this human body, God is dead, spirituality is an illusion, etc, etc) and the number one enemy to true spirituality...So, be very careful what you agree with. There are atheist-trolls covertly on each and every religious-spiritual website-forum I have seen perpetuating false-information.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
Spiritual truth dictates, that spiritual being's have the native "spiritual" ability to sometimes simply know things. We each are non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate, the Mind, or, anything else. As spiritual beings we each go through a succession of different lifetimes with a new physical baby body per each of these lifetimes and forget from one lifetime to the next. Each lifetime on the physical world playing field is recorded in our Mind, that we carry with us from one lifetime to the next lifetime. Even though we each forget our previous lifetime, that information is still in the Mind and sometimes a spiritual being can sense being in a certain location before (past lifetime) even though he or she has not been to this location before in this current lifetime.
Keep in mind, Atheist Materialism is false-information (we are a human body and when this body dies you are dead forever and the mind equals the brain in this human body, God is dead, spirituality is an illusion, etc, etc) and the number one enemy to true spirituality...So, be very careful what you agree with. There are atheist-trolls covertly on each and every religious-spiritual website-forum I have seen perpetuating false-information.

hehehe yes yes, sometimes when people ask how i know sommmme things, i point to my heart.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Sangress

I believe in past lives and reincarnation because I personally remember my own and others past lives and have found physical evidence (ruins of buildings, books, artwork, fossils, historical records and graves to name a few) and other peoples experiences (verifying the things I remember without meaning to) which have proven, to me at least, that my memories and understanding of such things isn't too far from the truth.

I am always learning though, so my understanding of the techniaclities of my own and others reincarnation cycles is still developing.

As with most real things, reincarnation is something I cannot ignore no matter how much I try to deny it because the mounting evidence has encroached on many things in my own and others lives, so I accept it as being a true and real part of my existence.

Last edited by Sangress : 06-09-2011 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 AM
CJ82Sky

well said sangress, and i agree from my own experience.