Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I cant figure out how to get this to work

Whenever I try to meditate, and issue that always pops up is that it REALLY really appears as though there's a part of me that's stuck in the past. All I know is that I seem to need things that contradict eachother - I need things that I can only find in the here and now, but I also need things that I can only get if I focus on a reality that more or less the complete opposite of the here and now. And sometimes it not having something that I absolutely do not want will throw things out of balance. I need someone to help me figure something out with all this, its the only thing keeping me from creating the reality that I want to create.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneClark
Whenever I try to meditate, and issue that always pops up is that it REALLY really appears as though there's a part of me that's stuck in the past. All I know is that I seem to need things that contradict eachother - I need things that I can only find in the here and now, but I also need things that I can only get if I focus on a reality that more or less the complete opposite of the here and now. And sometimes it not having something that I absolutely do not want will throw things out of balance. I need someone to help me figure something out with all this, its the only thing keeping me from creating the reality that I want to create.

When you go to guru and ask him to help you achieve enlightenment he will ask you who you are. Much like when you go to a psychiatrist they will ask you what you think your issues are. Both operate in similar ways. You’re answer to either is what you need to let go of. The psychiatrist will guide you to finding the root of the issue (where you convinced yourself you had an issue) and the guru will also direct you to self so you will see you’ve always been enlightened.

Keep in mind as a child you were always in the here and now. The thing is even now you’re still incredibly powerful and efficient at manifesting your reality. But the idea that you need anything and the idea that you have something holding you back is creating more things to need and more resistance.

Do not judge what comes do not judge what goes. Do not judge your emotions or your state of progress spiritually or even physically. Do not judge others or yourself. Affirmations and LOA are simple when you’re not trying to use them. By just making your sole concern of finding beauty in the now you will begin to create more beautiful things to appreciate. If I cross paths with a negative person I can clearly see what they are teaching themselves. What will be gained from their perspective and I find beauty in that. That perspective brings me more people that are already there.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 13-07-2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old 16-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
When you go to guru and ask him to help you achieve enlightenment he will ask you who you are. Much like when you go to a psychiatrist they will ask you what you think your issues are. Both operate in similar ways. You’re answer to either is what you need to let go of. The psychiatrist will guide you to finding the root of the issue (where you convinced yourself you had an issue) and the guru will also direct you to self so you will see you’ve always been enlightened.

Keep in mind as a child you were always in the here and now. The thing is even now you’re still incredibly powerful and efficient at manifesting your reality. But the idea that you need anything and the idea that you have something holding you back is creating more things to need and more resistance.

Do not judge what comes do not judge what goes. Do not judge your emotions or your state of progress spiritually or even physically. Do not judge others or yourself. Affirmations and LOA are simple when you’re not trying to use them. By just making your sole concern of finding beauty in the now you will begin to create more beautiful things to appreciate. If I cross paths with a negative person I can clearly see what they are teaching themselves. What will be gained from their perspective and I find beauty in that. That perspective brings me more people that are already there.

I've just been trying to get the idea of merging multiple realities into one make sense - I've actually been more successful at it than I've ever thought possible, but one of the realities I want is made purely out of things that are the exact opposite of what I want the final merged reality to be like. I REALLY need someone to help me figure out how to make sense out of something like that. Making stuff like this make sense always makes me feel better