Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Sigil Questions

I am concerned about sigils. I have heard some satanists say that righteousness is key, but how do you square the charing of sigils with masturbation, pee, and pain, with righteousness. And what about negative words in sigils. Exampe: Say you feel threatened by men for example. Could you do one that says: I am not threatened by men?

I am not afraid...etc? We have here the words "not" and " afraid", two negative words. I realize that one could just do it all positive, but it is hard to find antonyms for negative words.

Your thoughts?
Old 24-05-2018, 03:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

For those not familiar with your topic here is a bit of a description.

This is something I have not heard mentioned since I was a teen.

Words have both a negative and a positive depending on the energy we put behind them.

We can set an affirmation that is negative but the outcome we want from that is a positive action.

Lynn

Sigil

Magic

A sigil is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of an entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:28 AM
Lorelyen

Austin Osman Spare was a modern magician to use sigils, automatic writing and drawing. He's considered to be the root from which Pete Carroll's chaos magick took off. He developed a system he called Zos, the Alphabet of Desire.

As an artist-illustrator he was thought to be the successor to Aubrey Beardsley but ended up penniless and alone in a South London basement. He thought he'd "arrived", reached his goal (according to Kenneth Grant, an occultist and friend).

Old 24-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Lepus

Hello

You can simply state 'I am unafraid of men' then remove any vowels and repeated letters, subsequently assemble each letter to form a sigil. Charging sigils vary and don't necessarily include body fluids or physical harm. There are other methods for charging.

Lepus
Old 31-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Knower

“I am strong, protected and in control.” might suit your situation without empasizing fear and what/who you fear.