Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-09-2011, 03:55 AM
ladylight

Greetings

Hi. I am 40 yrs old, divorced, and from Maine. It has recently come to my consciousness that my life purpose is to function as a lightworker. Long, long story how this came about but I can tell you that a year ago this would have seemed like the craziest thing....me? a lightworker? what the heck is a lightworker? Yet after a year of spiritual growth/enlightenment/work brought on by my work with an amazing energy worker/ psychic, I couldn't be more convinced of my path or more excited to get to it. I still have so much to learn though. I look forward to sharing, learning, and growing with you all.

love & light!
Old 21-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Master

Greetings to you in The Light! I hope you will enjoy it here. Its an amazing journey and Im happy that you start to share it. Im curious to hear more about your story. Blessings in the Father,Divine Source,Great Spirit,God Aton of Light
Old 24-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Lifesclues

Hi ladylight thats great that you have come so far and are so sure of your purpose in a year. Congratulations and I hope you keep growing and learning