Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Master
Destiny Retrieval

Also known as a 'Soul Retrieval'.

From my understanding, a shaman can travel through time, forwards or backwards to bring the best of who you were or who you are meant to be, into present conscious awareness...in other words, to unlock the purpose of your soul if it has been locked up for some reason and is totally unknown to you.

It's all about understanding and realising your talents or hidden potential if you don't yet know of it or you don't understand it fully.

I'm wondering two things...firstly, if I am a 'candidate' to have this shamanic treatment and secondly, how is it done and what does it entail? (it is against my beliefs to take any mind-altering substances, so please don't recommend this).

I definitely have some kind of 'purpose' because I am a Caucasian woman in love with a Hindu Deity and I know a LOT about Hinduism, Yoga, Kundalini, Tantra etc...I could write many books, but I doubt any will ever get read.

I have all this love inside me that I cannot, for the life of me, externalise and I don't know what it is I am meant to do with all this...I got the 'rulebook' but I didn't get the 'map'.

I also have a lot of health problems (which doctors all say 'do not exist/is all in my head') but that doesn't stop me from experiencing the chronic pain.

It also seems like the spirits and the universe is having a joke at my expense all the time and I always find myself on the receiving end of impossible synchronicities. I have prayed to the Great Spirit (Maha Deva) but things don't change externally, they only change internally as a result...and my internal state has a very hard time getting expressed externally. Everything I read about how to express myself are just words that go in one eyeball and out the other.

Thus, I am just totally confused...sick and confused...

Added to this, my luck is really bad and it's NOT a case of "oh, you think your luck is really bad and therefore it IS" (ala LoA) - No, my friends, it goes way beyond that because science has already proven the chicken came first!

Added to this, I am a total clumsy clutz and it has nothing to do with the lack of self confidence or self-esteem. The signals just don't get through properly from my brain to various areas of my body and I am forever dropping things, spilling things, knocking things over, tripping over things, breaking things etc etc.

I'm tired of people telling me that I am creating my own misery because it's not like that at all....my misery has made me like this and not vice versa, so what would anybody know about it? They just have to live with me for a week to see the impossible detriment happen over and over.

My family calls me 'sexy fingers' and that is my nick-name...they call me that because everything I touch, I eff-up...sometimes they call me 'reverse Midas' because everything I touch turns to s***.....and they are not wrong.

The problem is, they blame ME for my countless and endless 'accidents' and 'mistakes' thinking these things are all 'my fault', when if I could do anything about it, if I could help it, I WOULD! I cry endless tears when I drop a plate and my mother sighs and tells me to 'be more careful'...I just cry because no matter how 'careful' I am, I just cannot help it - I am cursed.

So, do I qualify for one of these? and what can you people tell me about it? Thanking you all in advance.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Also known as a 'Soul Retrieval'.

True soul fragmentation and hence need for retrievel is rare. Most of the time when people talk about it it is just energy retrieval based on astral signature not soul essence.

Quote:
From my understanding, a shaman can travel through time, forwards or backwards to bring the best of who you were or who you are meant to be, into present conscious awareness...in other words, to unlock the purpose of your soul if it has been locked up for some reason and is totally unknown to you.

That's more like becoming aware of the larger self that your soul is. accessing past life knowledge and awareness of other levels within yourself. you cant do that properly if your soul is fragmented but retreiving the fragment wont necessarily do that for you either. They are two seperate processes.

Quote:
It's all about understanding and realising your talents or hidden potential if you don't yet know of it or you don't understand it fully.

...again that's awareness of the larger soul self since most abilities are linked to that level. Psychic power generally comes from accessing soul energy. Missing fragments will handicap you but a complete soul is no guarantee of access.

Quote:
I'm wondering two things...firstly, if I am a 'candidate' to have this shamanic treatment and secondly, how is it done and what does it entail? (it is against my beliefs to take any mind-altering substances, so please don't recommend this).

Yes you would be a candidate. How it is done depends on what happened and where the fragment is. Whether or not it can easily be retrieved. And whether the cause of the fracture has been eliminated. No point returning it if your still in the situation that caused it and are just gonna give it straight back.

Quote:
I definitely have some kind of 'purpose' because I am a Caucasian woman in love with a Hindu Deity and I know a LOT about Hinduism, Yoga, Kundalini, Tantra etc...I could write many books, but I doubt any will ever get read.

That's not purpose that's just something that happened along the way. And it's holding you back by the way. There is no purpose there are opportunities. Sometimes they are fulfilled sometimes not. For this to work you would have to let go of what you think you know and the identity you created for yourself and be open to what you really are.

Quote:
I have all this love inside me that I cannot, for the life of me, externalise and I don't know what it is I am meant to do with all this...I got the 'rulebook' but I didn't get the 'map'.

Your not supposed to have love. Your supposed to be love.

Everything else you mentioned are complex issues. Soul retrieval may help but there are multiple causes to all of those so it would not be a simple fix one thing and everything else falls into place.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
True soul fragmentation and hence need for retrievel is rare. Most of the time when people talk about it it is just energy retrieval based on astral signature not soul essence.

That's more like becoming aware of the larger self that your soul is. accessing past life knowledge and awareness of other levels within yourself. you cant do that properly if your soul is fragmented but retreiving the fragment wont necessarily do that for you either. They are two seperate processes.

...again that's awareness of the larger soul self since most abilities are linked to that level. Psychic power generally comes from accessing soul energy. Missing fragments will handicap you but a complete soul is no guarantee of access.

Yes you would be a candidate. How it is done depends on what happened and where the fragment is. Whether or not it can easily be retrieved. And whether the cause of the fracture has been eliminated. No point returning it if your still in the situation that caused it and are just gonna give it straight back.

That's not purpose that's just something that happened along the way. And it's holding you back by the way. There is no purpose there are opportunities. Sometimes they are fulfilled sometimes not. For this to work you would have to let go of what you think you know and the identity you created for yourself and be open to what you really are.

Your not supposed to have love. Your supposed to be love.

Everything else you mentioned are complex issues. Soul retrieval may help but there are multiple causes to all of those so it would not be a simple fix one thing and everything else falls into place.
However, it feels deep down as if my soul has been fragmented...maybe I am imagining it, but it really feels like it - like I was born in the wrong place and time...like I am 'out of synch' with the rest of creation...it's like I don't have much physical presence in the physical world...so what causes that?

Thank you for replying and I shall reply more to you in a bit, that was just the first thing I felt after reading your reply.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:23 AM
Ascender
Oh yes your fragmented. One of the rare cases. Also mostly detached. And your soul is of a variety that is hard to synch with at the best of times.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Yes, it was something that happened along the way but it was the whole way in which it happened that became my chosen path...I mean I can also become a Taoist at the drop of any old hat too.

I truly understand I am clinging on to the past a lot and I have also had a few present mystical experiences within the timeframe of the past 5 years, but they are all rooted deeply in the past - along foundations and traditions which served me well for many years - maybe they no longer do so, but then I am left with 'if not this, then what?'

If not Shiva, then what? and the answer I always get to that is 'nothing'. That's why I believe in all this stuff.

As for the whole 'loving' and 'being love' - that's still something that only heart knows about - sometimes I am in love and other times I am the love...however, I cannot be the love all the time, because if I did, I would be God...and while many may say "that's because you ARE?" for some reason I still love God way to much to BE God...but He gives me glimpses from time to time about what it's like to BE Love/God and I am happy with that arrangement for this lifetime.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:32 AM
Experiencer

I wish I was a shark. I don't have a rulebook, a map, or even a compass beside the sun and moon. But sharks do. Or at least it seems they do; sharks just be sharks, not caring who they please or displease. But there is no appropriate "human" thing to do.

My point? Not entirely sure haha. I guess I just wanted to say something to someone, to have an opinion that others won't take too much offense to. I get what you feel about being lost and confused. I'm a white woman too, but this whole modern Western culture just boggles my mind and breaks my heart. There must be some greater purpose for all of this.

But I don't think soul retrieval is an answer, because I really doubt anything is missing. When I lose something, I only fling it further away the more frantically I look, but I find it again long after forgetting I ever lost anything. So maybe you should give my advice a try, advice I never take myself: stop trying so hard!

What do you enjoy doing that makes you feel good about yourself?
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
I wish I was a shark. I don't have a rulebook, a map, or even a compass beside the sun and moon. But sharks do. Or at least it seems they do; sharks just be sharks, not caring who they please or displease. But there is no appropriate "human" thing to do.

My point? Not entirely sure haha. I guess I just wanted to say something to someone, to have an opinion that others won't take too much offense to. I get what you feel about being lost and confused. I'm a white woman too, but this whole modern Western culture just boggles my mind and breaks my heart. There must be some greater purpose for all of this.

But I don't think soul retrieval is an answer, because I really doubt anything is missing. When I lose something, I only fling it further away the more frantically I look, but I find it again long after forgetting I ever lost anything. So maybe you should give my advice a try, advice I never take myself: stop trying so hard!

Sharks are the only thing in this world I am terrified of...but I did pluck up the courage yesterday to go up to my waist at the beach for 10 minutes until mind-scenes from JAWS made me run back to my sandy safety zone....GO ME! I haven't been in the ocean for 30 years and I live 2 streets away from it. I am proud of myself! LOL (my ego is taking a backseat for this one).

So, it's funny how you mention sharks *brrrrr*

You are right about the more you look for something, the more further away it goes and I'm reminded of what God told me as a child "If I seem further away, it was you who moved, not Me".

Maybe a shaman would know how to fix me up without me saying "Oh, I need one of those 'Soul Retrieval things" to which they may say "rubbish, all you need is a decent chakra balance".
Old 14-12-2016, 03:50 AM
Master
i empathize with much of your story The Necromancer.
what strategy can you employ to make the changes you desire?
given the knowledge that doing things has the effect of
causing mini-disasters?
it seems a posture of not doing is called for... allow.
i agree with dryad that you are "supposed to be love";
be true to your own nature and things will come into order for you.
release the idea that you are in misery; it is a self definition.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun

have you seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
Captain Jack has a compass which points towards what he most desires.
humans have an internal compass which does the same job; it is heart.
in the movie, the needle spins about wildly... he needs to focus his
attention on it to get a reading.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Sharks are the only thing in this world I am terrified of...but I did pluck up the courage yesterday to go up to my waist at the beach for 10 minutes until mind-scenes from JAWS made me run back to my sandy safety zone....GO ME! I haven't been in the ocean for 30 years and I live 2 streets away from it. I am proud of myself! LOL (my ego is taking a backseat for this one).

So, it's funny how you mention sharks *brrrrr*

You are right about the more you look for something, the more further away it goes and I'm reminded of what God told me as a child "If I seem further away, it was you who moved, not Me".

Maybe a shaman would know how to fix me up without me saying "Oh, I need one of those 'Soul Retrieval things" to which they may say "rubbish, all you need is a decent chakra balance".

I've never been anywhere near the ocean. Unless the Mississippi River counts as close enough. But it's funny that you'd say you only fear sharks, because I just expressed the same sentiment like an hour ago.

I've never watched Jaws either, but I have seen a playthrough of a Jaws video game, and it was a conversation point earlier. I said that I've ran into bears and bobcats before, and they're actually pretty okay. But something is just absolutely terrifying about a giant carnivorous fish.

And anything venomous. I love snakes, never understood why so many people don't, but I do have an obsessive fear of being bit by a rattlesnake. Specifically because it can cause limb loss.

Like a shark attack....
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.