Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder

Follow your Bliss

I had a dream (months ago now but it's stuck with me) about my sister's ex who passed away. In the dream it wasn't really "him" but his spirit, and I just knew it was him somehow. His spirit appeared as a bright light, and for lack of a better way of explaining, it attached itself to mine and showed me this kind of out of this world bliss. If I tried to pull away it would attract me back to it like a magnet.

I saw this as him showing me what it was like on the other side, and how that feeling is all that really matters. We can pursue it on earth too. I don't know that I'm spiritually evolved enough to apply this to my everyday life quite yet, but it's definitely something I'll never forget.

I would dismiss it as just a dream, something my brain created.. but I've had other experiences with the paranormal (always while awake though, never dreams) so I'm kind of on the fence as to whether this was really his spirit or not.

Anyway just wanted to share somewhere it might be appreciated
Old 18-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
i appreciate your story Hibiscus.
"Follow your Bliss" was advice from Joseph Campbell:
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/143...your-bliss-you
Old 18-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Master
The connects with similar types of experiences I've had.
In Spirit form we are uninterrupted in experiencing the Love and Bliss that we are.
In Human form we have a brain and much thinking and an emotion called fear which integrates deeply into us, this separates us, blinds us from the truth of what we are...which is of course Unconditional Love and Bliss.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder

HORACE, very good advice. I think as adults we lose touch with what really makes us happy and focus too much on the externals of what things "should" be like. But really life is too short to do anything but pursue our happiness/bliss.

CrystalSong, yes it was beautiful to see there's no separateness in spirit form. I'm not religious in the conventional sense, I don't believe in heaven or hell. But I've had a couple paranormal experiences with spirits I believe were attached to the physical location (most likely where they died or spent most of their time). This dream was a totally different perspective, all I really knew is that some spirits can get stuck (or choose to stay) on this plane trying to hold on to their human identities. Was amazing to see a glimpse of what's possibly beyond that. Anyway that's a bit of a tangent but thanks for both of your replies!
Old 20-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account
http://www.davidspero.org

almost all of my posts are about the subject of bliss. so today im just going to refer to somebody whom talks about it much more than i do. videos, writings, and then there is a free transmission of bliss offered weekly.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Suspended
I think running, you're dragging ignorance to the pool of "water" of the Hinduism practicing of bliss. I don't think, that he will benefit more than destroy his or her future life in peace. You're doing sales here. When you're in trouble but you never said, but you introduce this to trouble his future.

You should tell him how to get rid of the attachment. That's not healthy. Or this is another technical way to promote sales?
Old 20-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I think running, you're dragging ignorance to the pool of "water" of the Hinduism practicing of bliss. I don't think, that he will benefit more than destroy his or her future life in peace. You're doing sales here. When you're in trouble but you never said, but you introduce this to trouble his future.

You should tell him how to get rid of the attachment. That's not healthy. Or this is another technical way to promote sales?

coming from you i will take that as a complimemt. hows the astral world treating u?

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
coming from you i will take that as a complimemt. hows the astral world treating u?

Why not you warning him the suffer that will follow? Or just saying, here is the site you can get "more bliss" knowledge?

Astral world is what jonesboy have mistaken as the divine so I just start a thread with that name . Astral world , you think your ##### can do something on me , in my dream. Sorry I don't dream also. It's because dream is useless in my mind. I don't dream for a long time now.
Old 20-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running

Why not you warning him the suffer that will follow? Or just saying, here is the site you can get "more bliss" knowledge?

Astral world is what jonesboy have mistaken as the divine so I just start a thread with that name . Astral world , you think your ##### can do something on me , in my dream. Sorry I don't dream also. It's because dream is useless in my mind. I don't dream for a long time now.

The bliss is out of my body just after it do something to me. Now it's gone forever. Thanks for asking.
Old 20-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

The bliss is out of my body just after it do something to me. Now it's gone forever. Thanks for asking.

your talking about a subject you know nothing about. why pretend to know about bliss when you dont?

jonesboy doesnt advocate the astral world. so i dont know where you got that idea.

Wherever I May Roam