Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Let's have your proof.

Not including communication.

Deepsea

Spiritualism is a type of religion to me. I think what you are really asking about is proof of life after death? Well, that I have had proof of. I saw a dead person, someone I did not know and had no prior knowledge of in an apartment in NYC. It was my first week renting there and I barely knew my landlord or his son let alone anything about their family.

The old woman was just down the hall. She looked just like a real person to me, solid. At first I thought that's what she was an older neighbor who had somehow wandered in. But then I remembered I had locked the door. I went down the hall to talk to her. She smiled at me and then she just vanished.

A while later when my landlord's son was there to collect the rent I asked him who she was, and described her in depth, everything from her colorful clothes including a bandana on her head, to her very small height, to her rather large nose. He was astonished. "That's my Abuela!" he told me. Turns out the room I saw her by was her room for many, many years.

How could I know any of that unless something of that woman survived after her physical death? For the record that was not the first or the last time a spirit made contact with me but it was the first time I made contact with someone I didn't know personally, knew nothing about only to have someone who did know her and who had lived in that apartment with her confirm who I had seen. Coincidence just doesn't seem to cover this one. I saw her very clearly and what I told him, it was detailed and 100% accurate. I had no reason to see her there. I wasn't related in any way. I didn't even know of her existence or that she had lived there.

After my Mom died and after my Grandmother died I saw them both. I knew before my family did that my Gran had died. I walked out into the kitchen and told my Mom that Gran was gone and that they would call us to tell us soon. When Mom died, I knew she was in danger of dying right before. I begged her to go for a checkup. She wouldn't and less than a couple of months later she was dead of a stroke.

Whatever this ability is, and I won't call it a gift, because it sure has NOT been that for me, I've been doing it all my life. Seeing "dead people" it's just been a normal part of my life though I really don't court this kind of thing at all. I've been told I am a natural medium. My answer to that is "Uhuh, that's nice, but there's no way I am doing that voluntarily..."

You will not find me in some spiritualist church or spiritualist community doing the medium thing, not ever, but "proof" oh yeah, I've had my nose rubbed in it pretty much over the years. Life after death exists. I don't know exactly what happens but I do know people live on after they physically leave this world...