Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-07-2020, 10:07 PM
asearcher

Telepathy - easier on soulmates than others?

I have lately started to try to see if I have telepathy with not only close ones in my life but others. First I think of the person. I feel them in. Then it starts to feel real. It is as if there is information in the feeling, in the essence of them.

I am not 100% I am doing it right although it feels like it and it feels too as if I have done this before, although I can't remember when.

is it easier to have a telepathy communication with a member from one's soul group or does it not matter at all?

There have been people in my life that has reacted after having had visit from me in their dreams and even one time when one was in coma. Turns out we experience the same type of contact, dream.

I have felt that someone was in danger suddenly unexpected and later found out that person was at the time close to dying but survived.

When an ex of mine died suddenly and violent I had hours before felt sudden anxiety, bad feeling that something was going to happen and then around the time of his death it climax. I can't explain it but it felt as if a part of me died too (although I know I have no right to feel this way and even if I had a new love in my life).

Does one have the right to come in telepathy contact with just anyone or is there any spiritual rule that one should respect before trying?

I would love to know :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding and my experience has been that the higher self is our conduit for telepathic communication. There are no exact rules. Some times it is best to restrict telepathy. Other times it is best to enhanse it.

I will say that it works best well those we resonate with energetically. They are on the same frequency or vibrational as us. So there is an attunement in beliefs and thinking. Those in our soul group would be like that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-07-2020, 04:15 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding and my experience has been that the higher self is our conduit for telepathic communication. There are no exact rules. Some times it is best to restrict telepathy. Other times it is best to enhanse it.

I will say that it works best well those we resonate with energetically. They are on the same frequency or vibrational as us. So there is an attunement in beliefs and thinking. Those in our soul group would be like that.

John
Hi John!
Thank you very much for sharing this information with me :) I thought nobody would reply to this thread by now so I'm gonna give you one of these
Old 14-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have lately started to try to see if I have telepathy with not only close ones in my life but others. First I think of the person. I feel them in. Then it starts to feel real. It is as if there is information in the feeling, in the essence of them.

I am not 100% I am doing it right although it feels like it and it feels too as if I have done this before, although I can't remember when.

is it easier to have a telepathy communication with a member from one's soul group or does it not matter at all?

There have been people in my life that has reacted after having had visit from me in their dreams and even one time when one was in coma. Turns out we experience the same type of contact, dream.

I have felt that someone was in danger suddenly unexpected and later found out that person was at the time close to dying but survived.

When an ex of mine died suddenly and violent I had hours before felt sudden anxiety, bad feeling that something was going to happen and then around the time of his death it climax. I can't explain it but it felt as if a part of me died too (although I know I have no right to feel this way and even if I had a new love in my life).

Does one have the right to come in telepathy contact with just anyone or is there any spiritual rule that one should respect before trying?

I would love to know :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread.

asearcher - I've been with my spouse for quite a number of years and that person is a soulmate as well. What I've found from my own experience is couples over time pick up on each other's thoughts and send and receive thoughts from one another incredibly easy. I thought of starting a thread on this subject, but decided to respond to your thread instead.

An example I can give is when I'be been singing a song silently in my mind for over a week and suddenly I hear my spouse start singing that exact song while walking away from me down the hall. I asked, "Why are you singing that song, did you hear it on the radio." Their response was, "I don't know why I'm singing that song." It's a song that I know we used to dance to over 30 years ago. It's that kind of connection between two people that are so close, spending their lives together (or maybe even apart) that heightens that telepathic antennae.

That telepathic skill can be applied to other areas of ones life, for example:
I always sense and know exactly what is going to be in the mailbox on any given day.

Thanks for starting this thread asearcher.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:49 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
asearcher - I've been with my spouse for quite a number of years and that person is a soulmate as well. What I've found from my own experience is couples over time pick up on each other's thoughts and send and receive thoughts from one another incredibly easy. I thought of starting a thread on this subject, but decided to respond to your thread instead.

An example I can give is when I'be been singing a song silently in my mind for over a week and suddenly I hear my spouse start singing that exact song while walking away from me down the hall. I asked, "Why are you singing that song, did you hear it on the radio." Their response was, "I don't know why I'm singing that song." It's a song that I know we used to dance to over 30 years ago. It's that kind of connection between two people that are so close, spending their lives together (or maybe even apart) that heightens that telepathic antennae.

That telepathic skill can be applied to other areas of ones life, for example:
I always sense and know exactly what is going to be in the mailbox on any given day.

Thanks for starting this thread asearcher.
Thank you so much, Blackraven, for telling us this. Such a beautiful example you give of this :)
Old 30-06-2021, 08:02 PM
Master
I have telepathy with flame and soulmate- there's properly no rule of thumb it could happen with anyone- it could be impossible - you could have it with everyone. There's no rule of the thumb that happens to get out of control ; you want to happen to be in control of it...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-03-2022, 10:16 AM
Master
Yes, definitely easier with soulmates
Old 28-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Master
I'm back commenting in this thread, even though asearcher has left the forum. Yesterday all morning long I couldn't get "Gramma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer" song out of my head. Then my husband walks by me and starts singing this song. I don't know if I telecasted the song and he picked up on it with his internal radar or if I had precognitive awareness that he was about to sing this song. Either way, it happens all the time with us and we've been together a great number of years.
Old 29-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Knower

I find it is the same level of ease to have telepathic contact with anyone, soul family, physical family, or not. It is just about if you are paying attention or not.

There are no rules other than the ones that align with you. If it makes you feel better, you can ask them telepathically if they would like to converse. If the answer is no, try another time. If the answer is yes, keep going.