Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Greybeard

It will happen. Just as the unpleasant things in your life and mine will happen. Where is the sorrow in that?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Greybeard

Today I am. In three years time I will die and be no more. Where is the sorrow in that?

I came to this Earth, and today am here. I have gotten to see this magical creation, to stand in awe of it, to love it. That can never be taken away.

According to the bible, the very first sin was the "eating of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil".

Good and evil are constructs of man's mind, based mostly on our fear of pain and lust for pleasure. In the Cosmic perspective there is no good and evil.

There just IS. That's all. In Exodus, chapter 3, God says "I AM. I AM THAT I AM". In Isaiah 45:7 he says that he creates evil. God ain't all good when measured from the human perspective.

And as an old man, I have finally come to see that what we perceive to be "bad" while we are living through it carries the seeds of "good", which sprout and bear fruit later on.

I have also learned that pain is a very necessary -- and very constructive -- thing. I would not want a life without pain. I have met and observed people whose horoscopes were all "trines" (a "good, easy aspect). They were people with no backbone, no strength or toughness, and no real verve for life.

Yes...the assassination attempt can be seen in the personal horoscope of the victim. No, it cannot be prevented.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Sentientno1

grey...you have other malifics making aspect at the same time?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Greybeard

which chart are we talking about Sentient?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Sentientno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard
which chart are we talking about Sentient?

Yours and the pluto opposition to your ascendent. Was wondering if there were other 'malifics' making aspect?

Right off the bat i will tell you you are more learned then i am on the subject of astrology so will pay attention.

i've been taught any death prediction is indicated by more then one malific making aspect on the lights and/or the ascendent.

You might be interested in this...a few years ago i was told i was under a death aspect. Decided then i better learn a little bit about death and dying and became involved in hospice care. It was both a tender and challanging experience. i think the most valuable service to these dying persons was the non judgemental listioning to things they could not burden thier families with. obviously i did not die. Later, questioning the reading, i was told i had taken that planetary influence and given it a direction, in other words worked with it.

The astrologer is one i trusted, other predictions coming to fruition.

Would welcome your thoughts on this.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Tammy

somebody told me that my transit period will begin 15th August 2011, mighht be a few days before or after. I am a Aries. I dont know how accurate this person is, but from the above it doesnt sound to positive. I know in the earlier posts, one of you said that it can be good or bad. (hoping for good) how can i make it sure that it does.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Greybeard

Hey Sentient....Good way to deal with those kinds of things; walk right up to them. Very healthy and positive.

My death chart -- I used the transit of Pluto across the natal horizon as a "search point". My natal Pluto sits squarely on the 2nd cusp. It is a natal death indicator, being opposed to the 8th. (Hindu astrologers consider the 2nd the House of Death, thus Pluto holds that power; in the Centiloquy of Hermes (1676) it is said that "The Lord of the Second House hath the same strength in hurting as the Lord of the Eighth."

So I used the transit of Pluto opposed my Asc to point to a period of time when death was likely. In death charts the Pre-natal eclipse is almost always involved. So I looked at its degree, and Lo and Behold, I have two lunations right on top of it, one in Sept (I think) and another following in April. I therefore took these two events as marking the "limits" or bracketing a possible death event, leaning toward the later one because of some details.

I then cast a Solar Return for 2014. The Lord of the Ascendant for that chart is posited in the Eighth House. There are whole host of other transit aspects connected to this....t. Saturn opp. r. Saturn; Moon and Mars mutually conjunct each the other, and much more.

Secondary prog. Mars squares something or another....

Anyway, there are many many death indicators, all convergent in time. I am not a careless astrologer who shoots from the hip, especially with something like death.

I haven't worked out a specific date yet. Laid it all aside, but I will do that for the simple challenge to my skill. But I have no doubt that the final curtain falls in the spring of 2014.

I do not believe that "working in a hospice" (giving the planetary energy "a direction") will block death. What I think is that the astrologer read the aspects wrong (very easy to do and no criticism of him/her). But when death is scheduled, death comes and that's that.

I read an aspect wrong once. I foresaw the death of my mother. So I decided to go visit her. It was the last time I ever saw her alive, although she didn't die then, but a few years later. But notice: It was the last time I saw her, so for me it was her "death". I had read the aspect wrong, as physical death, when it was a more "symbolic" death. I think that is what may have happened with your astrologer friend.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Greybeard

Note: Pluto is not the lord of the Second in my chart, or of the Eighth. But he is physically in the Second and right on the cusp (and opposed to a planet in the Eighth). Pluto is a killer by nature as well.

Because you take astrology seriously and have knowledge of its workings, if you would like I will give you my birth data in private and you can work it out, with or without my guidance. That way you can see how the evidence accumulates, and leads the astrologer to accurately predict such things.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:19 AM
Greybeard

I continually preach to students of astrology: the ONLY WAY TO LEARN ASTROLOGY IS BY READING CHARTS. Compare charts to actual lives, over and over again, and you begin to see how aspects and other things manifest in real life.

I have a few studies I have done, written out, and will share them with you if you want. None of them are complete, but several are very well developed and will show you how to study and reveal my personal methods as well. I do careful biographical study of the subject first, to the point where I have a good "feel" for the personality and life. I work up a chronology for study of predictive methods, and then -- first and foremost -- find the major life events and the general course of the life as described in the chart. I know I have JFK and Bobby Fischer worked up pretty well. I think my study of Martin Luther never got written, but I have the study in my head. He's a great example of Moon opposed Pluto.

Bobby Fisher (sp.?) is a wonderful study chart. He has so many outstanding examples of different things in his chart. Strange life, strange person.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:56 AM
numerouno

Hindu astrologers take the 8th House as the house of karma, obstruction and death and 2nd house as wealth.