Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Finally

Yesterday I was sitting in the car waiting for someone to come out of the store. I saw a white blank piece of paper and so I figured. Why not? i'll give it a try. I've never been able to see my aura before.

Placing my hand on the paper. I stared at it testing to see if would see it. Someone who was kind enough to do a reading for me ( on this forum) told me they felt like two of my chakra's are active. Which is my Throat Chakra and my Solar Plexus.(This one makes sense to me cause whenever I want to heighten my awareness or use any of my energy, it always feels as if its coming from my gut. I never could explain it cause I didn't know the correct term for it). Since nothing was happening I imagined sending energy up to my eyes and forehead.

Then...thats when I finally saw it, my aura was a pretty blue - but I also saw two other colors. The first layer was blue - the second third color was yellowish orange. The reason I saw two colors, is cause they were so close together I could hardly tell - if it was one color or two separate. when I moved my hand away- the colors lingered there for about 2 seconds before disspearing. That was the coolest thing ever. What is weird though - is I still felt a lot of my energy that I shifted to my eyes for hours aterwards lol. like I felt a tingly sensation right between my eyes on my forehead ( normally where one says you're third eye is located)

I'm happy i was able to achieve this. Sadly I have still so many questions and not enough answers haha.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Guide
Congratulations, that would be your third eye. The solar plexus is your power energy center and you can use that to charge your other chakras as well. Best to start from bottom up
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 05-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Congratulations, that would be your third eye. The solar plexus is your power energy center and you can use that to charge your other chakras as well. Best to start from bottom up

Ah so The Back Seat - I did it correctly by following my instinct to try to move energy to my third eye? That makes me feel even better about doing it! and thank you.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Master
Why overanalyze it? Do it some more! Intuitively you're doing the right thing. If you can do it again and again and again, you can analyze it (or maybe even feel what actually happens when you do it without analyzing it).
Risk with analyzing could be that you block the flow again, because analyzing is from the head, which is completely contradictory to letting energy flow.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why overanalyze it? Do it some more! Intuitively you're doing the right thing. If you can do it again and again and again, you can analyze it (or maybe even feel what actually happens when you do it without analyzing it).
Risk with analyzing could be that you block the flow again, because analyzing is from the head, which is completely contradictory to letting energy flow.
I plan to I have today and tomorrow off so I'm going to practice and I know.. I think I've over analyzed when I found out about my guardian. Now they are mute instead of trying to build a relationship with me. So I figured I either offended them or I've somehow unintentionally blocked the connection.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Master
Guides don't get offended with you. Why should they? They're there to guide, not to judge.
Could be that you're trying to hard, which can block energy to flow freely.
Trying to accept what is/comes, and what doesn't will help to get back into the flow. Unfortunately that is easier than it sounds
But you got quite far with the aura colours, so you'll get there again, don't worry (that will also block, lol.)

Good luck and keep us posted! Quite interested to learn how you are faring :)

Old 07-10-2015, 01:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Guides don't get offended with you. Why should they? They're there to guide, not to judge.
Could be that you're trying to hard, which can block energy to flow freely.
Trying to accept what is/comes, and what doesn't will help to get back into the flow. Unfortunately that is easier than it sounds
But you got quite far with the aura colours, so you'll get there again, don't worry (that will also block, lol.)

Good luck and keep us posted! Quite interested to learn how you are faring :)

Thank you FairyCrystal! It means a lot that someone is interested in my development hehe. I did try more today - but I did not see any colors. Only the outline clear smoke -but to me that's still progress. I think I kept getting distracted. The good news is when I try to see my aura my mind is clear. and I think my high self was speaking to me cause I kept seeing thoughts like " There is the line".. " what colors can you see?" Sort of like they were guiding me
Old 07-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Master
I may give it a whirl myself again :p
I never got beyond the smokey outline part.
I'm just thinking about how you got there, by directing the energy... Have you ever seen that clip that shows a silhouette of a woman, turning around? It used to be all over the net and can be found on YouTube.
It can help you change from one hemisphere to the other. If you can first get to using the right hemisphere of the brain, and then start trying to see aura colours ... would that work? (The right hemisphere is the intuitive one, which is usually not 'plugged' in as we live in a more rational left hemisphere oriented society)
I'm intrigued now to try that, LOL

Here's that clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdjupsToAE
Old 07-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I may give it a whirl myself again :p
I never got beyond the smokey outline part.
I'm just thinking about how you got there, by directing the energy... Have you ever seen that clip that shows a silhouette of a woman, turning around? It used to be all over the net and can be found on YouTube.
It can help you change from one hemisphere to the other. If you can first get to using the right hemisphere of the brain, and then start trying to see aura colours ... would that work? (The right hemisphere is the intuitive one, which is usually not 'plugged' in as we live in a more rational left hemisphere oriented society)
I'm intrigued now to try that, LOL

Here's that clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdjupsToAE
FairyCrystal I definitely think you should give it another try! and let me know what happens I watched the video - and that is very interesting! I'm a very visual type person - so in my mind I could make the dancer rotate counter clockwise, but it did not appear that way to me by looking at her on the screen hahaha. Im going to get some coffee in my system now
Old 07-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
Edit : I was able to see more today The colors were Blue and green. It took a second time before I could see it, mostly just saw the clear smoke. but when I saw the blue and the green I was imagining myself being protected in Divine white light from God. I am not sure what the colors mean. but I do think I will continue to practice. I notice the clear smoke comes a lot easier now.

The colors don't however though.