Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 15-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Burntfruit

I had a vegan carbonara dish. It was delicious.
Old 17-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Yakisoba noodles with asparagus, mushroom, red onion, teriyaki-ginger sauce and chili dipping sauce

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Yakisoba noodles with asparagus, mushroom, red onion, teriyaki-ginger sauce and chili dipping sauce

I read your post this morning and you inspired me. I made something similar with mushrooms and the sauce, though I went with macaroni and green beans.
Old 18-09-2019, 04:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Sounds Yum Altair! I love macaroni with all kinds of different things. :)

Old 18-09-2019, 05:11 AM
Master
Great thread, nice yummy healthy cruel free meal ideas.

I have a confession, I have not been on this thread before because I got out of the habit of cooking, I now eat instant food, yeah I know it sounds bad.... i used to boil whole grain rice while prepare'ring the veg but now I get organically grown whole grain mediterranean rice with sun-dried tomatoes & basil out of a packet and its ready in 5 mins. I do make a nice healthy salad, like lettuce toms cucumber organic extra virgin olive oil organic cyder vin fresh juice from halve a lemon and finely chopped garlic or onions kind of thing to go with it though.
in places where others do not.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Today is going to be roasted delicata squash half moons with butter, nutmeg and maple syrup. Served with a creamy chunky tomato bisque.

I think next time I'll try it with a creamy roasted red pepper and tomato soup though.

Squash is already roasting in the oven. Hello Autumn

Old 02-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Guide

I am eating dinner, chickpeas + sliced cremini mushrooms + a spicy vegan fermented kimchi and it's juices, + a vegan oregano pesto + baby arugula, all mixed together.

It is super delish.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:19 AM
Guide

Beyond Meat patties + 5 mushroom broth warmed and than tossed with the two patties, baby arugula, alfalfa, pea shoots, and sunflower sprouts. With Dill sauerkraut and a tiny bit of spicy kimchi.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Guide

For dinner, I am having, baby arugula, 3 leafs of black kale, sunflower sprouts, and pea shoots, alfalfa, sliced crimini and portobello mushrooms, wild brine (smoked kale) & vegan pesto stirred. Plus more dill sauerkraut.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Guide

I found these other veggie patties. I am not entirely sure what is in them, but they are so good. A wee bit salty, I think, but I like them ten fold better than beyond meat. Beyond meat looks like meat, and that is why I've steered clear of plant meats, cuz it grosses me out.

The only downfall is they have rice, which I am trying to steer clear of.

I taste, dill, rosemary, maybe, cinnamon, spinach, long grain or wild rice, and lots of other goodies. I'm going to pick up some more today.

Have a glass of red.