Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-09-2019, 03:26 AM
glrecom glrecom is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, what are the spiritual gifts you have that they are trying to take? Know these would allow me to make my give advice which could strengthen the gifts while protecting yourself

2.1, how many attackers? Is it one attacker or many?
2.2, are the attacks coming from human origin or energetic/spiritual entity/entities?
2.3, how frequent are the attacks? ( if possible please include the frequency of each type of attack in order for me to build a profile of the attackers strengths and energy levels)
2.4, do they keep constant watch over you to know when to attack? If not do you move around on your energetic/spiritual plain? ( will need to know if they have a energy tracker which acts like a gps tracker attached to you or not) - you can not attack what you can not find.
2.5, is there any patterns that your attackers use? This can range from timing to attack methods.

3, did you call for help? cos I zoned out for a few seconds followed by a headache and got directed to here

4, at this point I can only provide advice unless I am directly called apon to help by the victim(which in this case would be yourself) and/or a threat to my own safety is detected

Hello, and thanks for responding to my request.

There are more than one attackers. More than one voice is used. And more than one personality has been distinguished.

I believe the attacks may be coming from human origin. However, there are also cases where these attacks are so complicated that they may even be from spirit entities. Such as electric attacks to the brain.

The attacks happen daily, and even on the frequency of whims. Whenever a persona feels like attacking me, then it does it. This is now mostly done in electrical shocks to the brain to cause pain.

They do keep constant watch over me to attack me the second they find that I find some peace of mind. My brain activity is monitored and attacks are directed at where most of the electrical activity is. I can feel pulsating electrical signals in my top left brain area, almost all the time.

All attack patterns are now done away as they have exhausted their "game." Now it's just attack whenever they feel like. Normally, shocking my brain to cause pain and then talking curse words to me.

I call for help many times before. I did not know there are people who answer. These entities have crossed the line many times. One time they cause me to feel pain in my brain by vibrating really hard and doing it for a long time. Then they have also tried to vibrate really softly for a very long time causing me irritation to no end.

I'm glad you answered. I am open to any help you can give me.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-09-2019, 07:49 AM
BlackfoxNZ BlackfoxNZ is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2019
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 68
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Hello, and thanks for responding to my request.

There are more than one attackers. More than one voice is used. And more than one personality has been distinguished.

I believe the attacks may be coming from human origin. However, there are also cases where these attacks are so complicated that they may even be from spirit entities. Such as electric attacks to the brain.

The attacks happen daily, and even on the frequency of whims. Whenever a persona feels like attacking me, then it does it. This is now mostly done in electrical shocks to the brain to cause pain.

They do keep constant watch over me to attack me the second they find that I find some peace of mind. My brain activity is monitored and attacks are directed at where most of the electrical activity is. I can feel pulsating electrical signals in my top left brain area, almost all the time.

All attack patterns are now done away as they have exhausted their "game." Now it's just attack whenever they feel like. Normally, shocking my brain to cause pain and then talking curse words to me.

I call for help many times before. I did not know there are people who answer. These entities have crossed the line many times. One time they cause me to feel pain in my brain by vibrating really hard and doing it for a long time. Then they have also tried to vibrate really softly for a very long time causing me irritation to no end.

I'm glad you answered. I am open to any help you can give me.

1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual bodyís to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I donít receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But thatís on theory *inserts quote: donít try this at home*
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-09-2019, 12:12 AM
glrecom glrecom is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual bodyís to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I donít receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But thatís on theory *inserts quote: donít try this at home*

You have my permission. Please tell me what you find out. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-09-2019, 01:28 AM
BlackfoxNZ BlackfoxNZ is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2019
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 68
 
1, For eclectic shocks, try imagining your a tall building, all tall buildings have a long rod that when a thunderstorm is passing over head the lighting is attracted to the rod which is the tallest point of the building, this rod runs from the very top down through the building into the ground where the lightning strike is spread and absorbed by the earth, so if you take this theory and create something which takes the energy shock and pushes it straight down into the ground or what ever is below in your energetic body area it may lessen the damage to your physical body, give this a try and let me know what happens.

2, Looking around the far boundaries of your fields I found 1 entity hanging around you, but there are a few sub-entities which were being used by this entity, will watch this one for awhile before looking for more,

Edit:
3, what timing, you last post was at 12:12pm (I use NZT/New Zealand Time zone)
4, around you I will mostly be trying to remain hidden to not alert the entities attacking you if my presence, but I will come in and out of stealth at times so you will be able to know I’m there every once and a while,
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-09-2019, 11:03 PM
glrecom glrecom is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, For eclectic shocks, try imagining your a tall building, all tall buildings have a long rod that when a thunderstorm is passing over head the lighting is attracted to the rod which is the tallest point of the building, this rod runs from the very top down through the building into the ground where the lightning strike is spread and absorbed by the earth, so if you take this theory and create something which takes the energy shock and pushes it straight down into the ground or what ever is below in your energetic body area it may lessen the damage to your physical body, give this a try and let me know what happens.

2, Looking around the far boundaries of your fields I found 1 entity hanging around you, but there are a few sub-entities which were being used by this entity, will watch this one for awhile before looking for more,

Edit:
3, what timing, you last post was at 12:12pm (I use NZT/New Zealand Time zone)
4, around you I will mostly be trying to remain hidden to not alert the entities attacking you if my presence, but I will come in and out of stealth at times so you will be able to know Iím there every once and a while,

I have tried the tall building imagination. The electric shocks can still be felt. The pain at my left brain is still there. Overall, it does work a little but not enough to make a difference.

I am in Pacific time.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-09-2019, 11:31 PM
BlackfoxNZ BlackfoxNZ is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2019
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 68
 
Try putting a shield around your mind/thoughts/brain that traps all your thoughts and prevents your thoughts from being heard by anyone or anything, then try pulling all your energy into a tiny dot as small as your possibly can, this should make you very hard to find when it comes to entities trying to look for you. (Pulling yourself into the smallest size you can imagine has worked with me when I was being read during tarot card reading and caused the medium to completely lose me and got very confused about why she couldn’t get anything until i told her what I’d done aka one of the few things I been able to verify working with a 3rd party observer.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 13-09-2019, 03:58 AM
TheMotherKnowsAll TheMotherKnowsAll is offline
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 68
 
I am worried there may be some organic cause for the feeling of electric shocks and brain pain. If not totally organic, maybe something cause by these attacks. I strongly suggest that you get checked to make sure that there is no physical cause for the shock feeling and pain in your head. That zapping sensation is often the result of drugs, could you have been given some without your knowledge? It can also be caused by other medical conditions. It would be good if you could determine that you are free of unwanted drugs and healthy, and then focus on the attacks from a purely metaphysical aspect. Be well.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums