Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-09-2019, 12:39 AM
Suspended
Seeker

But I'm not...

I have never tried astral projection. Never tried to visit anyone in a dream. Never plan to.

However, someone accuses me constantly of invading their dreams purposefully, in an effort to cause them harm.

I can assure you, I'm not. Have no interest or ability to do such a thing.

Why does this person think that I am?

How do I get them to understand that I'm not, and leave me alone?
Old 05-09-2019, 01:13 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Ask them to prove you are in their dream. It should in theory keep them busy for awhile chasing their tale...

They most likely fear something that they have for some reason unknown to me cause their mind to show it to them using your image, could be anything because I don’t know what this person fears.
You could always give them something else to fear instead of you to direct their focus and mind away from yourself.
Other than that there is way to little information provided to be able to give any advice with has the possiblity to be useful
Old 05-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Knower

I had the same thing happen to me Ad! Someone accused me of entering his dreams and causing him to be obsessed with him. Believe me, if I could get in that guys head, I would erase every thought he ever had of me. I don’t doubt that some people have this amazing gift, but I do hope (?) it is extremely rare. I think the idea of someone affecting your free will and private thoughts is offensive and scary. There is almost zero privacy in this world as it is. I do believe that people can project themselves out of their bodies and into other places - just not into other people. I do a lot of lucid dreaming, and in it, I can fly. I can actually feel myself move into the air, my muscles pushing forward. It is amazing. Have you ever tried it? Lucid dreaming I mean, not flying
Old 05-09-2019, 04:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad infinitum
I have never tried astral projection. Never tried to visit anyone in a dream. Never plan to.

However, someone accuses me constantly of invading their dreams purposefully, in an effort to cause them harm.

I can assure you, I'm not. Have no interest or ability to do such a thing.

Why does this person think that I am?

How do I get them to understand that I'm not, and leave me alone?

There seem to be two options.

1. Your appearance in the dreams of this other person is a creation of their own subconscious. For whatever reason, their subconscious has chosen an image of you as a source of potential harm. It may be that all characters created by the subconscious in dreams are simply externalisations of aspects of ourselves, and we see these aspects playing out different roles in our dreams.

If this is the case then there is nothing you can do about it. It is all happening in the other person's mind.

2. You may not have any conscious recall of your nocturnal activities while your body sleeps, but it is a common belief that we all leave our bodies and engage in various astral activities at night. When we return to waking consciousness we may not recall any of these activities, or we may remember bits of it and think it was all a dream. So it is possible that you are engaging with this person on the astral plane, but you have no conscious memory of it.

Again, if this is the case then there is not much you can do about it - your waking self is not making the conscious decision to interact with this person.

Since both options are really outside your control then I have no suggestions as to what you can do. Others may have some useful ideas.

Peace.