Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Any triple waters out there?

I'm a Scorpio with a moon in Pisces and ascendant/rising in Scorpio. So I present myself as a Scorpio, but deep down inside, I'm really soft and sweet like a Pisces. I'm sensitive, intuitive, creative, my emotions run deep, and I'm very spiritual. I long for deep connections. Unfortunately, I have heard of triple waters that are just straight out CRAZY. Are any of you out there? Do you know any triple waters? What has your experience been like?
Old 24-02-2020, 01:26 AM
Seeker

I'm a double water (Scorp-Virgo with Pisc asc) but I've known a couple triples.

I had a friend who was a Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon, Scorpio Asc. He was crazy, but he also had moon conjunct mars. He was super into energy work, and had some real skills, but his imagination took him too far and he claimed to have battled with THE devil and that he was a commander in the celestial war.

I did a chart once for I think a cancer-scorp with scorp asc and she was also a bit crazy but just in your standard super neurotic way.
Old 24-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Too much water probably lacks stability. I've known one person who was triple H2O and yes...they were eccentric to say the least. If you opt for deep connections perhaps you should look for people who are not similar/identical to you, but complementary, meaning they have what you lack and vice versa. In my experience, such individuals can create truly beautiful relationships, friendly or emotional, which are balanced and mutually beneficial.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Master
I think it would also vary according to which combination of water signs.
What I always read is that Scorpios are difficult to open up and process emotions & feelings. So if that's prominent I suppose it might be more difficult.
Similar things will go for Pisces or Cancer I guess.

Also, look at your Venus & Mars. These are MAJOR influences.
I am all 4 elements when it comes to the 4 major thingies:
Sun Taurus Earth, Rising Gemini Air, Moon Pisces Water, Venus Aries Fire.

Come to think of it, even Mercury could maybe help balance an overdose of 1 element?
Old 25-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Nope, triple Air...thank God for moon in Pisces!!!
Not thanking God for Mars in Scorpio, tho. Do I know any triple waters?

I knew 2 w/ 5 planets in Pisces. Gone now. (men) Mellow, peace lovers/makers.

And 2 w/ 4 planets in Pisces. (women)
Both drove me nuts - ADHD ...maybe that's what drove everyone nuts about them?
I think it was the Pisces.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Guide
Hi Piscesmoon,

I'm a Pisces Sun with a Cancer moon and an Aquarius rising, but I do have five planets in water (if that means anything!). I don't know anyone who's triple water. However, I can relate to what you wrote about your feelings, especially the part about forming deep connections. I too crave deep connections; so much so, that it's indescribable, like a vast void that will never be filled (obviously). I also have an INFJ personality type, which complicates things even further. I guess I'm saying all this to say, you're not alone. There are some people out there who totally get it, and (fortunately or unfortunately???) they don't have triple water signs.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Seeker

Here's the point system to consider:
Sun, Moon, Asc - 2 points each
Merc, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn - 1 point each.

So that means Sun, Moon and Asc in Water = 6 water out of a total of 11 points! So that's an automatic majority in water.

(Some people also include the 3 modern planets, but since those are more generational i don't think they count).

However, i have 8 water 3 earth and somehow i'm not crazy.
Old 28-02-2020, 09:02 PM
Knower

I had a college roommate who was triple Cancer, if she was like you describe she had yet to know it or feel that way herself. She seemed rather stoic and wouldn't share her emotions. I wonder if triple water signs eventually become more emotional or some are just more private.
Old 29-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Hi Piscesmoon,

I too crave deep connections; so much so, that it's indescribable, like a vast void that will never be filled (obviously).

I know this feeling!! And it seems like other water signs can relate to this too. I think it's the emotional connection that we long for. Without it, life just seems...empty.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
I had a college roommate who was triple Cancer, if she was like you describe she had yet to know it or feel that way herself. She seemed rather stoic and wouldn't share her emotions. I wonder if triple water signs eventually become more emotional or some are just more private.

I think water signs tend to guard themselves (put on a shell) because when they opened up before, they were probably hurt or judged. If they feel a connection with someone, or trust them, they start opening up.