Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Seeker

How do I know if the guy in my dream was real?

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was in the backyard of my house which faced a beautiful beach. A man suddenly appeared by a tree who looked like he was from 1950 with a buzz cut and thick black glasses. I was alarmed, but quickly realized he was not a threat.
I felt such regret from him because he had cheated on his wife, but had dearly loved her. Suddenly I felt like his wife. I told him we had a great life together, had four children and I had no regrets and I hugged him. As I did, I felt his beard against my cheek. He squeezed my shoulder and whispered in my ear "I have had you since 1970. I know you are tired. You can relax now because I'll take it from here." I am actually feeling quite fatigued with a few different situations. I realized 1970 was one year after I was born. I did not know what he meant, but somehow felt relieved.
I woke up wondering if that was some type of message, or just one of those weird dreams. Do any of you have any ways you use to figure it out? Thanks.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
It seems like you were visited by somone in dream...
Perhaps that person also planning to take rebirth and wanted to meet you before going ahead...

The good things about dream if it is real you will have a hunch it was real....

God bless you