Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Knower

Aries compatibility

I’ve read how Venus in Aries compared to a Mars in Aries would gel, but how would a Moon in Aries Man work in romance with a Venus in Aries woman? It seems like Moon in Aries has the same traits a Venus in Aries values, but I haven’t seen anyone really touch on the idea.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Master
I'm not sure. But the areas covered by Moon & Venus are different.
I have Venus Aries as a woman and I know this isn't always easy with men. I'm basically very gently feminine, except in everything Venus including intimacy and sex. Then it's a fiery version of it as it's ruled by Aries, masculine.
In my case it's difficult as it's not the same as my 'normal' state as that is gentle and soft, also due to my Moon in Pisces. Some men then get a scare when we're starting to get intimate.
As far as I've learnt it is important the man is very empowered in his masculinity so he isn't blown away or overwhelmed. Their Venus or Mars placement is then important.
For instance.... I've had 2 partners with a 'weak' Venus position (resp. Pisces and Libra). Did NOT work.
Another partner was sun Cancer, very sensitive and not totally confident. Yet, his Venus was in Leo. Bingo! No problem whatsoever.

If the moon can also make it easier... not sure. I'd say it depends on his other placements, like Sun, Venus/Mars, and your other placements. If you are generally much like Venus Aries, strong & fiery, I guess it's likely to work with someone you have attraction with. Cos then they're attracted to someone strong & fiery.
In my case there's quite the discrepancy between general me and Venus me.

I'm thinking if his Venus/Mars are also quite powerful and not like Pisces or something, it could indeed help.
Hmm... nice thought, gives me more hope of finding a good match, haha.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm not sure. But the areas covered by Moon & Venus are different.
I have Venus Aries as a woman and I know this isn't always easy with men. I'm basically very gently feminine, except in everything Venus including intimacy and sex. Then it's a fiery version of it as it's ruled by Aries, masculine.
In my case it's difficult as it's not the same as my 'normal' state as that is gentle and soft, also due to my Moon in Pisces. Some men then get a scare when we're starting to get intimate.
As far as I've learnt it is important the man is very empowered in his masculinity so he isn't blown away or overwhelmed. Their Venus or Mars placement is then important.
For instance.... I've had 2 partners with a 'weak' Venus position (resp. Pisces and Libra). Did NOT work.
Another partner was sun Cancer, very sensitive and not totally confident. Yet, his Venus was in Leo. Bingo! No problem whatsoever.

If the moon can also make it easier... not sure. I'd say it depends on his other placements, like Sun, Venus/Mars, and your other placements. If you are generally much like Venus Aries, strong & fiery, I guess it's likely to work with someone you have attraction with. Cos then they're attracted to someone strong & fiery.
In my case there's quite the discrepancy between general me and Venus me.

I'm thinking if his Venus/Mars are also quite powerful and not like Pisces or something, it could indeed help.
Hmm... nice thought, gives me more hope of finding a good match, haha.

It's interesting youn put it that way. I get a mixed bag from her. She says she wears her heart on her sleeve. And I've seen it when she is angry lol. I've seen her patience wear thin. I've also seen her playful side, which has been very girly. But I also know she has a vulnerability of getting caught in her own head. So full spectrum: her Sun is Pisces, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aries and Mars in Cancer. Mines is Sun is Sagittarius, Moon in Aries, Venus in Capricorn and Mars in Cancer.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Seeker

When looking at compatibility, the most important relationships are Sun-Moon (ability to fulfill each others' needs), Venus-Mars (ability to motivate each other and relate to each others' rhythms) and Asc-Asc (compatible values and decision making methods).

If Moon and Venus are in direct conjunct (with 3 degrees) that's auspicious and means a deep attraction (Moon attracted to Venus) and power to inspire (Venus inspires Moon). It is not, however, indicative of relationship potential or any deeper connection which may or may not be there.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivolimous
When looking at compatibility, the most important relationships are Sun-Moon (ability to fulfill each others' needs), Venus-Mars (ability to motivate each other and relate to each others' rhythms) and Asc-Asc (compatible values and decision making methods).

If Moon and Venus are in direct conjunct (with 3 degrees) that's auspicious and means a deep attraction (Moon attracted to Venus) and power to inspire (Venus inspires Moon). It is not, however, indicative of relationship potential or any deeper connection which may or may not be there.
Interesting information, thank you!