Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 15-12-2019, 05:51 AM
Seeker

judaism, Christianity or the NEW Muslim Brotherhood

As I have searched all text written for the past 13,000 (including the 13 languages we can not decipher) years I find no common goal save one.
WE are that we are.

Judaism is our closest remembrances, Christianity is similar, Muslim is a perversions of boath then comes non thoughts of a god. The newest religion is of none of thee things.

Where do we stand people? your god there god my god what god?

is there a god?

Please my loved friends. be very careful on your thoughts here. For what are we are creation of what?
I beg you to respect all peoples opinion on this thread line. to harm ones opinion is to harm your own god hood.

Agreed?
If not? I require any moderator to disenfranchise any comments posted to defect any religious belief over any other. this is "NOT" a belief this is a spiritual thought.

You sprit is mine, your sole is yours alone as is mine.

With great love (edited here; to our entire confused species)
SolX
Old 15-12-2019, 09:30 AM
hazada guess

God is the source,however you believe.There is only one God.God is a being,neither male or female.This being is love.
The oldest religion i found was Afrikaan,From africa but i've never studied it so i don't know what it taught.(It still survives in some area's today).
We are all descendants of fallen angels,working our way back to the source where we merge with the source or God.
Old 18-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Knower

Please enlighten us, SolXx... Why are you asking questions when it is YOU that has all the answers?? Please show us the way !!!
Old 04-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Seeker

@hazada guess love the statement "the source" for that must be what it is. Until we can imagine what the source might be will we ever know? All I can say is it is energy at this time. And energy can not be destroyed. only repurposed.

@paragon Thank you for the alocades, however they are not mine. For I think no one has all the answers. best we can come up with is to open Pandora's box just for a millisecond and peek in on our hopes. metaphorically speaking.

Myself have been all over this ball of rock that has no name, more then once and entreated all theologies. Based on all peoples there is no one single answer. other then pros and cons any one group wishes us to engage in. For now all I can say is you are the way. I am the way they are the way. it is IN each one of us. that way is only dependent on the individuals path to garnish the energy it wishes to at the moment.
and energy changes just as rapidly as the flow of waters seeking the path of least resistance. What water path would you flow?
Old 04-01-2020, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolXx
As I have searched all text written for the past 13,000 (including the 13 languages we can not decipher) years I find no common goal save one.
WE are that we are.

Judaism is our closest remembrances, Christianity is similar, Muslim is a perversions of boath then comes non thoughts of a god. The newest religion is of none of thee things.

Where do we stand people? your god there god my god what god?

is there a god?

Please my loved friends. be very careful on your thoughts here. For what are we are creation of what?
I beg you to respect all peoples opinion on this thread line. to harm ones opinion is to harm your own god hood.

Agreed?
If not? I require any moderator to disenfranchise any comments posted to defect any religious belief over any other. this is "NOT" a belief this is a spiritual thought.

You sprit is mine, your sole is yours alone as is mine.

With great love (edited here; to our entire confused species)
SolX

[quote=SolXx]As I have searched all text written for the past 13,000 (including the 13 languages we can not decipher) years I find no common goal save one.

So if some haven't been deciphered how did you search them to find no common goal?
Old 04-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Master
Many religions believe that we humans were created in God’s image and likeness, so they created God, and their religion, in their image and likeness; according to their culture. The most populated religions today in the world, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, are all fractured into many different denominations and sects, and they all have varying degrees of difference in their religious theology or philosophy, and how they view God.

The word “GOD” in ancient times was viewed as and acronym to mean the Generator, Operator, and Destroyer of all; sort of like a three in one trinity. Hindus believe in a Creator, Preserver, Destroyer God, sort of like a trinity. Christians believe in a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit God, three in one God. The ancient Babylonians also believed in a three persons in one God, in ancient Egypt they thought that all gods were three, and so on.

But there are religions like Islam and Judaism who are monotheistic and do not believe in a trinity. Some religions believe in polytheism, or that there are many gods, more than three, pantheism states that everything is God. So there are many perspectives on the way that people view God, and they all think that their way is the only right way to view God. I believe that if a person believes in God or not, and how they choose to view God, is a very personal matter. It is a decision that is made in our mind and in our heart.

Creation is fraught with diversity and variety, and it is no different with our thoughts, our political views and religious views. Variety is everywhere and a person can be told what politics they should follow but in the end they most often will follow the politics that agrees with their heart and mind, or follow no politics at all; it is the same with religion and spirituality. I would dread living in a world that had one dogmatic view of God.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:46 AM
Seeker

@sky123 Is a very good question.
of the 13 languages one needs a premises. who are the people? how did they behave? where did there heritage begin?

These things are a simple remedy in its self. the tablets were written at a certain age, Were discovered in that age in a certain location. Were manufactured in a certain way.

To seek truth in those era's one looks to what spiritual misgivings were prevalent at the time in the dominant culture. Excommunication is not a new word. But one of the oldest cultural forms. By mandate or by self.