Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes. And there also times when you hear a message and then you have no idea what it is until the message returns earlier.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Master

Last night I heard many short messages, a voice started to use swear words at me, another voice said "Jesus is calling you..".I heard many messages but it was hard for me to focus because while in deep meditation, I started to see picture after picture in my mind, it was like a movie and I could not stop it, it was like really watching a real movie in my mind, seeing everything with details.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Master

Today I tried something else, I decided to take a walk in nature and to meditate there.I was really sad that the world we live in is the way it is, full of evil.I heard two voices, one said:
Why is ThatMan ( my real name ) screaming?; I was asking for answers... anyway, few moments later another voice said: What is your big problem?; I kinda felt that I need to answer, it was something instinctive, this is my answer: "All my problems are big!"; then I heard no more messages and I had to stop.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Master
Any messages for me ThatMan?. Just say what you feel.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Any messages for me ThatMan?. Just say what you feel.

I never tried something like this, you know, to try to get information about people, all of this started from nowhere, I wish things would be more clear.

I hear many messages and I only talk about a few here, why? Most of the messages I receive are just bits and pieces, some make no sense, for example, last night I heard "sportive dance", I have no idea what it means, like this message there are many other but I just ignore them.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Master
Your quite blessed to be receiving messages in the first place. I hope it all becomes more clearer to you in time. Patients my friend.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Master

This morning, I woke up in between a sleeping state and a waking state, my eyes were open and I could see everything, this happened two times.When I first woke up, I heard a voice saying: Jesus came and He saved you from a spider and a scorpion.; then when I woke up for the second time, the same voice said: Jesus came and He saved you from... and I can't remember the other two creatures, I just know there were two more.

I was really sick in this morning, I got a cold and my head was exploding because of a terrible pain.. I had to take some pills to have some relief, I am not sure if this was a hallucination or a real thing, but I can say for sure that it felt real.I was in extreme pain, you know, it was really painful, even now the right side of my head hurts...

I know one thing, the spider and the scorpion are symbols, this is what came in my mind when I was fully awake, both creature are venomous and they paralyze their victims.The other two creatures are like the first two but I can't remember.

If someone has an idea, I am listening.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Master
If only there was a way to filter these messages so they're clear to you. I wonder if anyone has any input to add on this just to help you out a little. Amen?.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Master
How about guided meditations?, with someone guiding/talking you through the rough bits. May help No?.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Master

@utopiandreamchild I feel that I am doing a real progress.I am not into learning about guided meditations and things like that, I feel like I should learn on my own and do things using my own style.