Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 My Paranormal Phenomena

Okay a little background on me first. I have been investigating hundreds of paranormal venues over about 15 years now. I'm clairvoyant and have done mediumship readings for people. I have had a fast development and seen lots of things with my third eye. Over the last few years I have had readings from other mediums of varying abilities. All 3 of them have told me I should be doing mediumship on a more permanent basis. However, a month or so ago I had 3 visitations (no ****ens puns) from spirit. First was my deceased cat, which was a blessing. What was different was I was in bed asleep. The bedroom door was shut and I was alone. I woke around 4 am for some unknown reason. I felt walking across the mattress. I could physically feel the mattress sink as it was walked on. I then heard in my physical ear a cat purring.

The second time was same time and place. But no walking on the mattress. This time it was one large sinking of the mattress as if someone had sat down on it. I physically felt the mattress go down. I sensed it was a man sat with his back to me. He then reached around and put his hand on my arm. I turned over to see who it was and he was gone. I felt the skin, the weight and pressure of fingers and a hand on my arm.

The third and last time. I felt running across the mattress. Several depressions of the mattress in a line and I felt someone leaning over me. It was a young boy about 10 years old. I asked who it was and he said Ben. Then he said Benjamin. I asked who he was to me and he said Guide. I asked if he was my guide and he did not respond. I then asked him to leave as I was sleeping, but he wouldn't. So I asked for White light protection to surround me and for him to move away. All the while on this third visit 3 White beings where stood in one corner of the room. I sensed one was my grandmother. I asked her why the protection didn't work and she told me I should have just asked my guides to move Ben away.

I'm totally perplexed by this. I feel no compulsions to start doing my mediumship again, and have no idea the purpose of these visits.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

Hello toebeans, I'm not sure , ur deceased cat could of been protecting u ,or maybe ur grandmother , or maybe ur a empath too ,&those spirits knew it , at least they didn't try &hurt u , i remember back a couple yrs ago i was sitting on my bed messing with my phone &my lamp cord moved 3times &it wasn't plugged up &than something invisible like energy or something shot under my bed it freaked me out i still to this day don't know what happened , sometimes we can't explain stuff that happens.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Your cat may have been trying to protect you. When our dogs passes away and my daughter and I was alone, when we had a negative non human in our apt, when it was around i felt the impressions of all 3 dog's and heard growling. It didn't enter our room, I prayed and next thing I heard was almost a boom sound cone from the living room. I called a friend who is a shaman and in the mid morning he came by. He told me my ancestors were standing guard.