Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Guide

What does mean to dream on 0.9?
Old 19-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth

FWIW the two things that immediately came to mind are star trek warp speeds, and 90%= an A grade in school...

sorry I couldn't be more help lol!
Old 19-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Guide

Hi FallingLeaves
This is astonishing and odd for me, as I have never seen the whole Star Trek movies. In fact, I never understand about it, it is some of the serial movies that has a difficult chronology for someone limited as I am. I was searching from what you indicated, it leads me to Alcubierre propulsion and several theories on space-time. I wish I could travel that far and that way.
Thank you.
:-))
Old 29-02-2020, 07:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth

Wow that's a tough one. Do the number/s mean anything to you personally apart from their numeric representation? Is there any other context with which you can provide? Though it will be difficult given the limited information you've provided, I'll do my best to share any insight which may be relevant.

For me personally 0 represents GOD or the source of all creation, sort of like an egg which holds everything within it and nothing exists outside of it. It is 0 which gives birth to 1 gives birth to 2 and so on but all come from and exist within 0.

As far 9, I have always been told that the number 9 represents maturity or the perfection of a process...I suppose because 9 is the last singular number and so it is like graduation or reaching the top floor so to speak.

However your number is 0.9 which is not the same as 0 or 9 by itself. In numerology it may be just seen as 9 and perhaps it means that you have reached a maturity or graduation level in some aspect of your being and the 0 could represent the connection to GOD or source however you choose to see it.