Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' We...... are all sinners.'
Maybe it's best to think that YOU think all are sinners and not speak for others who wouldn't agree that WE are ALL sinners....

sky, in your other past posts to me, you claim to NOT believe the words of the Bible. saying it's "the word of man." then in a recent post to BigJohn , you POST a scripture, in order to make a point. here... once again I post VALID Scriptures FROM the Bible. and you once again go on the attack as though I just made those words up. either you believe in those words of the Bible or you don't. you said "Maybe it's best to think that YOU think all are sinners and not speak for others." I'm HUMBLE enough to know that I'm a sinner. even though I try hard to follow Jesus steps.

what part of the SCRIPTURES that I post, you DID NOT understand? to the point that made you think I was "speaking for others?" because the last time I checked, I copied and paste verses from the Bible. which means these are THEIR WORDS. please, put yourself in check, some of us who's been here for a while, should know what time it is. hatred is the opposite of love. peace
Old 10-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You don't speak of Love, you feel it, it goes beyond words. It's Spiritual not Worldly.....

if I didn't have love ,I wouldn't have been sent here sky! if it's Spiritual Love, is it impartial? do having a "Spiritual LOVE" implies that ONLY certain people can receive it from another? or does it only goes out to the ones, one chose to give it to? peace
Old 10-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
NOT TRUE!, because not every religion teaches about the "ONLY TRUE GOD", as Jesus stated ,(John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent). just like in the days of the Israelites who worship the true God JEHOVAH or YAHWEH ,(Exodus 6:3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them), there were MANY false gods. it still applies in the "last days", our time, there are still MANY false gods. peace

What Native spirit said IS TRUE, you can follow or not follow any Religion, the choice is yours.

I presume you think your Organization is the only one that teaches about ' THE ONLY TRUE GOD ' In the real world, a lot have the same attitude.

Some Muslims /Jews / Catholics etc: all follow what they believe is THE ONLY TRUE GOD, your not alone.....
Old 10-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
sky, in your other past posts to me, you claim to NOT believe the words of the Bible. saying it's "the word of man." then in a recent post to BigJohn , you POST a scripture, in order to make a point. here... once again I post VALID Scriptures FROM the Bible. and you once again go on the attack as though I just made those words up. either you believe in those words of the Bible or you don't. you said "Maybe it's best to think that YOU think all are sinners and not speak for others." I'm HUMBLE enough to know that I'm a sinner. even though I try hard to follow Jesus steps.

what part of the SCRIPTURES that I post, you DID NOT understand? to the point that made you think I was "speaking for others?" because the last time I checked, I copied and paste verses from the Bible. which means these are THEIR WORDS. please, put yourself in check, some of us who's been here for a while, should know what time it is. hatred is the opposite of love. peace

' it's good that you feel you have stopped. but you must understand, even if you removed from yourself immoral ways of living, we are STILL sinners, '

Note..... We are STILL sinners.

You should keep your opinion of the WE to your own personal belief systems rather than expect others to believe as you do.

WE are not still sinners is what some will believe, you obviously put everyone into the same basket, next time it would be more wise to say....

I (Jojo) personally believe we are still sinners.... See the difference....
Old 10-02-2020, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:

If people would only look into the Bible and see what sin is: "missing the point", they would not get upset with the word.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-02-2020, 01:58 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Please help. I have stopped sinning and have forgiven those who have wronged me but I'm still struggling if I'm a Christian or not.
Well, it should all be perfectly clear now. Glad the forum could straighten that out for you. Stop by anytime you are confused about something.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If people would only look into the Bible and see what sin is: "missing the point", they would not get upset with the word.

'missing the point'. So very true. Sometimes I think from the beginning God knew he could explain himself to death but we would still continue 'missing the point'.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Please help. I have stopped sinning and have forgiven those who have wronged me but I'm still struggling if I'm a Christian or not.
Quote:
Because the Bible says those who are not christian will go to hell

You won't get the right answer from any other people, not even priests. You'll get it only from your inside, from God you believe in.

Pick a quiet place. Relax a few minutes. Quiet your mind, thoughts, emotions. Forget all fears, and hesitations.

Open to your inner source of knowledge and guidance, your God. Then calmly start talking to Him, as you would chat with an older and wiser friend.

Tell Him what is on your mind, ask whatever you'd like to know. Don't whine, don't beg, don't be afraid.

You'll get answers directly in your mind: you'll know the answers to your questions, you'll get guidance. You won't hear a voice, but you might see some images.

He will advise and guide you. He won't force His will on you: you can still choose to do whatever you want, and He won't get upset.

Don't be afraid that some other entity will interfere. You ask for God, He won't let others interfere.

The more you do it, the better connection to God you get (he hears you all the time, but now he'll get through to you too.

You can do it everyday, but don't waste too much energy. If you are tired, or don't feel like contacting Him that day, or for a time, He won't mind. He has all the time, the eternity, and patience, and understanding.

You'll read the Bilble, or a book, or watch tv, or daydream, and you'll get a thought in your mind, that will be a message from God. Things will align for you, paths will open when needed.

God doesn't need your thanks, your sacrifices, you declarations of love or whatever. He knows exactly what is in your mind better than you do, before you do. He understands you perfectly, with all patience.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

I totally agree! ,(2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers). Stephen was stone to death, because MANY did NOT want to hear the truth ,(Acts 7:51-57). but we're living in the time of the End, and satan is very busy!
Old 21-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
or either she could check out this scripture ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heard my voice), and start asking question and doing some serious research, I did!

NIV Bible, like many other better translations, did away with Hell. Those verses now read:

"From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. He said:

“In my distress I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.
From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help,
and you listened to my cry."

For those who are involved with astronomy, you will find Hell can now be found on the moon. It is a crater named after Father Hell[er].

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.