Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-11-2019, 02:53 AM
Administrator
Interesting Turn of Events

Hello

As a Medium I am well use to working with the non living. I had an interesting experience the other day with a male "Ghost". An Earth Bound person that passed but did not make a crossing.

He was at my home sort of lurking but not willing to make contact and take any help from me. I let him be making him feel safe with me and my family that are all also very sensitive and gifted.

First noted his presence with my cat stopping in the hallway when I was going up to give her breakfast, Albacore Tuna (something she so looks forwards to and meows til its served. Not this AM she started to hiss and this is not something she does, as she is a mellow cat. Then she made her way to the kitchen and went right under the kitchen table. Came out to eat then vanished downstairs.

I knew there was someone here then so I started to look deeper into whom was there and did a general cleansing and protection. The cat came back upstairs for her morning treats without issues so I thought OK all good.

Well that so was the case as I got to work with this male with me at work. I was like OK this is not where I need to deal with you. Yet work knows well whom and what work I do. I was getting ready to put out some stock and pushed a cart out of my path. Well it soon blocked my path again. Rolled right back into the path. So I moved it again and locked it out, so I thought.....for it to roll slowly again towards my path.

I then said "OK" time to deal with you seems you want to communicate and you want to make sure I know well your there. I talked to him gently assuring him that I could help and I could help him go HOME to the Light. It took me about an hour as I worked along to get him ready and comfortable to move on. He did something (I do not know what) that was not good in his life, that I so felt but it is not my place to judge. I assured him that there was a place for him that was good that was safe. I opened that Door of Light and over he went. The feeling of peace is amazing when its done.

Lynn
Old 21-11-2019, 03:38 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

As a Medium I am well use to working with the non living. I had an interesting experience the other day with a male "Ghost". An Earth Bound person that passed but did not make a crossing.

He was at my home sort of lurking but not willing to make contact and take any help from me. I let him be making him feel safe with me and my family that are all also very sensitive and gifted.

First noted his presence with my cat stopping in the hallway when I was going up to give her breakfast, Albacore Tuna (something she so looks forwards to and meows til its served. Not this AM she started to hiss and this is not something she does, as she is a mellow cat. Then she made her way to the kitchen and went right under the kitchen table. Came out to eat then vanished downstairs.

I knew there was someone here then so I started to look deeper into whom was there and did a general cleansing and protection. The cat came back upstairs for her morning treats without issues so I thought OK all good.

Well that so was the case as I got to work with this male with me at work. I was like OK this is not where I need to deal with you. Yet work knows well whom and what work I do. I was getting ready to put out some stock and pushed a cart out of my path. Well it soon blocked my path again. Rolled right back into the path. So I moved it again and locked it out, so I thought.....for it to roll slowly again towards my path.

I then said "OK" time to deal with you seems you want to communicate and you want to make sure I know well your there. I talked to him gently assuring him that I could help and I could help him go HOME to the Light. It took me about an hour as I worked along to get him ready and comfortable to move on. He did something (I do not know what) that was not good in his life, that I so felt but it is not my place to judge. I assured him that there was a place for him that was good that was safe. I opened that Door of Light and over he went. The feeling of peace is amazing when its done.

Lynn

Amazing.Do you think that there might be a reason why I have never seen or sensed any ghostly occurrences in my life after all,my house is 116 years old,it must have some history somewhere?
Old 22-11-2019, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to sensing things we all I feel have this ability in us but too we all have a very logical brain that so seeks to understand and well dismiss what it does not feel is true. We are conditioned at times that there is "nothing in the closet at night" when we are children and that stays with us at times in our brains logic.

Its not the age of a building that makes it some where there is activity or not, many times its the land and whom lives there presently that will open that door to the other side.

I am sure the house has a history to it but maybe those that were there in the home made safe passage over and are content not to linger or visit. That does not mean there is not a presence there every where I feel has a presence or energy to it, just that it might not openly show up.

We want contact in that 5 senses way, we want to know there is something there, but that takes a ton of energy for them to show that way. More what we often get is on that 6th sense level a slight feeling of being watched, or a rush of air out of no where, a slight touch of our hair, a whisper in our ear, flash out of the corner of our eye, cold spot in a room ect. This is easy to dismiss by the brain as imagination. It is when we learn to hear without the brain we make that connection. To feel that gut reaction to something there.

For me I was born so open to it all it just came natural but it was a struggle to understand it all and grow into being me.

Lynn
Old 22-11-2019, 08:12 AM
hazada guess

Thanks lynn,good reply.I must admit I hear tapping noises a lot but my logical mind puts it down to something else.I will learn to be more aware and not to brush off things.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Administrator
I remember doing a cleansing in my friends daughters house her little boy at the time was scared of sleeping in his room/as he saw a man with a claw hand trying to toutch him,
when i got there I went into the room and could feel him there.i told my friend he is there because the house was built on an old dirt track where people used to ride their motorbikes. he was one of these riders he crashed his bike he dragged himself on the gravel. lost most of the skin on his hand,
I told him he needed to cross over but he said I cant he is my son ,

I showed him a little wooden bridge covered in a golden light on the other side his wife and kids were waiting for him. when he crashed he hit his head killing him he was confused thought my friends grandson was his son.
when I left they did a search on the land the house was built on. and they found the story in the newspaper it was 40 years previous.
as soon as he crossed to be with his family the air was so light just as Lynn has said

Namaste
Old 22-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Knower
This gives me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:23 AM
Pathfinder
I think my (since gone to rainbow bridge girl) Ebony could sense spirits, often she'd stare at nothing and the only sign i could feel was the temperature would drop a little in the room when she did it, she never got upset though (and if something was wrong she would get upset and stress and become ill)