Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-11-2018, 06:35 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Great skills!
How you can handle yourself from negative energy or your aura is going down..
Old 14-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder

I've developed my "aura skills" spontaneously as a result of spiritual training and also absorbing ascension energies. One year ago, I felt dizzy many times and I was sensitive to artificial light. Sometimes I also saw other people in a mist.

I've worked with myself and even my normal vision improved. Now, I almost no longer need glasses and my eyesight is a lot better. I see objects and colors more clearly.

Usually I see only energy fields and in order to see aura colors I need to focus a lot.

I would have never imagined that I would get to see all of this in my life.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
I would have never imagined that I would get to see all of this in my life.

Hello,

Yes it is all quite amazing. I am curious if you have seen any of the channeled Kryon messages about this time of ascension humanity is experiencing. The term they like to use to describe these things is The Shift.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder

I read many channeled messages but those of the Kryon seemed superficial to me like "I am Kryon of magnetic service..."
Old 16-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I read many channeled messages but those of the Kryon seemed superficial to me like "I am Kryon of magnetic service..."

Hi,

That is interesting. Your experience with those messages is not unlike most of my spiritual friends. Any way, if some thing does not resonate with you, it is best to ignore it. Your intuition and inclination should always be respected.

My experience with those messages is different. Other than the personality of Lee, which I can find annoying, those scientific insights are awsome.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2018, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
I started to see auras or rather energy fields in 2013 for the first time in my life but it was in 2016 that I saw them more vividly. I kept this as a secret of mine for some years (only a friend knew it) and as things got worse in 2017 (in the sense that it psychologically isolated me from other people) I also told my mother who fortunately kept it too as a secret despite being a narrow minded fundamentalist Christian(no offense for the Christians on this forum).

So, in 2017, despite good results at university(I also graduated later) and an improvement in my energy field, life was really weird and dangerous for me as I felt I could loose my sanity. If I focused on someone's face, that face would somehow change. But the good side was that I felt more alive energetically.

Now, in 2018, I see energy fields or auras even better, and what is more interesting , my normal eye sight has improved(I almost no longer need glasses).

I am no longer so dizzy by seeing auras and I want to tell the good news to you as well: Being disturbed by seeing auras can come to an end.
But you need to work with your own aura if you don't want to be disturbed by other's people energies.

So, I was not a natural "psychic" by birth. I gained my "abilities". And I had to spiritually cleanse myself in order to gain balance and not go crazy!

Today, I still have some issues, in the sense that I am sensitive to artificial light. Nonetheless, my sensitivity to it has decreased.(fortunately).

And I still fear for my mental health.

When it comes to Chakras and Auras, I find it is best not to discuss these subjects with others.

I have seen chakras a few times physically and Auras when I wanted to.

I used to go to fairs and events and one thing I used to love to do is take 4 people and pair them. Have one pair about 15 to 20 feet on my left and the other pair on my right about the same distance. For each pair I would tell one to be the subject and the other person I would help to feel the other person's aura. I would have both pairs doing this at the same time while drinking coffee.

But then.....
Old 29-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Seems like the harder I try to see auras, the harder it is to see them. But, when I relax, BAM!... there they are all bright and shining!!!
Old 11-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I heard about these auras and chakras. To see, sensing the aura may be best way is to practice and sensing them. It Means you have to pay attention to feel someone's presence near by you. A negative or positive energy.
Old 20-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Auras are electromagnetic energy fields that surround every living being. Factors that influence the color of an aura are physical condition, emotions, level of consciousness, thoughts, and physical surroundings.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Can you able to feel the positive and negative energy. Or you can feel the others aura