Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 23-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I work with bodies in real life where diet and exercise is concerned, and the protocols I employ actually result in the predicted outcomes.

Just about everyone who undertakes a radical diet of any kind, including frugiarism, will revert to a more nutritionally complete way of eating, simply because the frugarian (or any other highly restrictive diet) recommendations are not sustainable.

The simple truth is, people need adequate calories and a well rounded nutrient profile. Since I personally, and the clients I serve, and all the athletes in the world, obtain the results they want in terms of their body composition and physical ability, it is demonstrable that what I say on this thread is true.

The reason people such as my self repeat the truth is to let people know that people can experience untold benefit if they live according to what is true.

After all, I am only saying that people need enough food with good nutrition, and there are many ways in which that can be achieved. Frugarianism makes it exceedingly difficult and practically impossible to achieve that, so I can only suggest most strongly that people do not undertake that particular diet. People should accept the science which is clear in saying there are a lot of different ways of obtaining a full nutrient profile be that vegan, vegetarian or omnivorous in nature.

I already explained how we work out a person;s caloric needs, how we distribute fat, carbs and protein according to individual lifestyle, how we complete the micronutrient profile, organise meal timing, and top up with supplements if needed or convenient. People who don't explain all that are not telling the truth, so they must be either ignorant, dishonest, and usually both.

Other people on this site also know what I am saying is accurate, and that the general rule of calories and nutrients is how the thing works. You can try other things, but they will not work, and eventually, it all comes down to the math. How tall are you, gender, age, weight, basal metabolic rate, activity level, and with those numbers we can work things out and through eating more of this and less of that, if you want to get strong, lose weight, run far, or whatever it is, work out a better way of eating according to individual lifestyles and personal preferences.

No one who knows their stuff will ever claim that there is one way of eating that is optimal for everyone.

oh puhleeze.. there's a point where what you keep saying just gets ridiculous and needs to be defined as so. It is beyond clear that the human body and physiology most closely resembles other frugivore species and is designed to thrive optimally from consumption of fruit. Bodies are designed to take whatever's given to them and make the best of it, but when that product is not ideal there is excessive unwanted byproduct, waste and toxicity to deal with, and over time this breaks the body down and makes it unable to conduct its normal functions. The variety of foods that you keep spouting off as being all right or recommended for human function come from a number of categories that burden the human body and disrupt its flow. This is obvious with all the common diseases and disorders that are incessantly seen by the billions of people who have short life spans and eventually succumb to death due to the acidity and toxicity these foods not meant for our species bring with them. I don't sit here sharing this information or make a thread like this because I want these foods to be bad for us, many foods besides fruit, including cooked foods, I enjoy eating very much and wish they were truly healthy, but they are not.

Not for one second have you paused in how many pages to take a moment and ponder anything I've actually said or step outside your comfort zone of government approved nutrition schooling. I've asked you to stop posting in here if you're not willing to do that because it's unfair and wasting my time trying to defend and shed light on the truth to someone who is uninterested in shedding the mainstream brainwashing. Everyone who comes here to this forum (I hope) seeks to expand their horizons and find higher more significant meaning in things and destroy the programming that conditioned them into thinking it's not possible or reality.. I know even to most soul searchers here who experience magnificent things still the concept of fruitarianism seems far-fetched, but that is because the programming is so far embedded in our brains and culture from the time we are born and then subsequently given a cow's teat to suck on after our human mother's.. only I've never seen a human baby, child, or adult actually sucking on a cow's teat (have you?) because well that's ridiculous right? but yet most think it makes sense that we drink the cow's milk.. anyways it also doesn't make sense that we cook and destroy nature's bounty before we eat it either.. it also doesn't make sense that we eat a bunch of grains or complex starches that the body has to work overtime to make use of and have the end result be a bunch of toxic waste it needs to rid itself of.. just because the government told you that you need 84mcg of copper or 550mg of vitamin c a day doesn't mean that's the actual reality or the way the body ultimately works with nutrients or food. taking a vitamin, especially synthetic ones that are the mainstay of the mainstream, has no comparative value to consuming real food, and denatured cooked and processed foods or foods with a bunch of antinutrients and toxic qualities that often require cooking or processing to even begin being seen as food don't compare to more pure foods in their natural state that work synergistically with the human body and don't carry a bunch of baggage that starts causing disease and disorder which are just the body being overburdened and broken down along with them.

Those you live to help are going to eventually be diagnosed with the same b s diseases and die like everyone else who thinks that almost everything on this planet was made for us to eat on a daily basis. I'm sorry but it's not. and I don't want any more people suffering because they eat a diet that turns their insides into acid. I'm not sure you could ever accept the truth or allow yourself to honestly openly look into it because you know most people are victims of the same programming you are and they would laugh at a fitness coach (or whatever your job title is) telling them to eat mostly fruit. But if they don't eat mostly fruit they'll never be able to properly detoxify and regenerate their bodies and tissue. Vegetables are not the enemy but they're not a human's best friend either. Only fruit is truly compatible with our bodies to make it run most efficiently and painlessly. The simplicity of it all is, if it's already acidic or turns into acid ash in the body or carries a bunch of unwanted constituents that turn into acid and cause the body to create more acid processing them, this acid is going to eat away at the body. cuz that's what acid does.

Someone who does know their stuff will claim their is one way of eating that is optimal for everyone, because every human being has the design of a species intended to thrive on fruit. Carbon and such simple sugars are the main fuel for the body, and amino acids are the building blocks.. if you need to build something you don't get something that's already built into something else (like a protein) if you're going to have to tear it down to build it into what you actually need, because that's just a lot of extra work.. and just as if a human working on a building had to take an existing building and break it all the way down and then build a new building out of it would have extra wear and tear on his body for having to do the extra work, the human body suffers extra wear and tear when it has to take complex protein structures and break them down just to get the building materials it needs ie amino acids to create its own new structures. it just doesn't make sense and it's not how we were designed to optimally function because that'd just be silly tearing down an intact building to create a new one when you could just get the building materials separately without all the extra insane hassle. Humans don't need that much protein anyways, but there's much more about it besides that which should become clear to you when you actually care enough to open your eyes and learn about it.. but how could you do that when your livelihood and income depend on you believing the stuff you already do? Obviously you are stand-up sincere caring guy. so if you knew the truth you couldn't continue lying to people or letting them believe what you once believes, if you could ever allow yourself to learn otherwise.. but you have too much invested in believing what you already believe, so it just makes me sad and wonder about your presence in this thread.. Are you not here to learn and expand?
Old 23-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
oh puhleeze.. there's a point where what you keep saying just gets ridiculous and needs to be defined as so. It is beyond clear that the human body and physiology most closely resembles other frugivore species and is designed to thrive optimally from consumption of fruit.

That doesn't make sense considering all the hominids are omnivores.

Quote:
Bodies are designed to take whatever's given to them and make the best of it, but when that product is not ideal there is excessive unwanted byproduct, waste and toxicity to deal with, and over time this breaks the body down and makes it unable to conduct its normal functions. The variety of foods that you keep spouting off as being all right or recommended for human function come from a number of categories that burden the human body and disrupt its flow. This is obvious with all the common diseases and disorders that are incessantly seen by the billions of people who have short life spans and eventually succumb to death due to the acidity and toxicity these foods not meant for our species bring with them. I don't sit here sharing this information or make a thread like this because I want these foods to be bad for us, many foods besides fruit, including cooked foods, I enjoy eating very much and wish they were truly healthy, but they are not.

I don't disagree with that in general considering the 'standard american diet' is high in high-calorie/low nutrient, highly processed food, and a higher fresh vege and fruit consumption would be a vast improvement on 'fast foods', sugary drinks etc. However, to promote a diet that does not provide the nutrient quota an individual needs is ludicrous, and to think all people would adhere to one kind of diet is unrealistic.

Quote:
Not for one second have you paused in how many pages to take a moment and ponder anything I've actually said or step outside your comfort zone of government approved nutrition schooling. I've asked you to stop posting in here if you're not willing to do that because it's unfair and wasting my time trying to defend and shed light on the truth to someone who is uninterested in shedding the mainstream brainwashing.

On the contrary, I speak of things that are consistently effective and practically applicable. In that way, people who are vegans, vegetarians or omnivores can all get the nutrition that suits them best. Frugarianism is highly restrictive, so it makes adequate nutrition difficult.

Quote:
Everyone who comes here to this forum (I hope) seeks to expand their horizons and find higher more significant meaning in things and destroy the programming that conditioned them into thinking it's not possible or reality. I know even to most soul searchers here who experience magnificent things still the concept of fruitarianism seems far-fetched, but that is because the programming is so far embedded in our brains and culture from the time we are born and then subsequently given a cow's teat to suck on after our human mother's.. only I've never seen a human baby, child, or adult actually sucking on a cow's teat (have you?) because well that's ridiculous right? but yet most think it makes sense that we drink the cow's milk..

But I didn't say people should drink milk, and if a person doesn't want to or can't, the nutrients milk could provide can be gotten from other sources (though not from fruit).

Quote:
anyways it also doesn't make sense that we cook and destroy nature's bounty before we eat it either.. it also doesn't make sense that we eat a bunch of grains or complex starches that the body has to work overtime to make use of and have the end result be a bunch of toxic waste it needs to rid itself of.. just because the government told you that you need 84mcg of copper or 550mg of vitamin c a day doesn't mean that's the actual reality or the way the body ultimately works with nutrients or food. taking a vitamin, especially synthetic ones that are the mainstay of the mainstream, has no comparative value to consuming real food, and denatured cooked and processed foods or foods with a bunch of antinutrients and toxic qualities that often require cooking or processing to even begin being seen as food don't compare to more pure foods in their natural state that work synergistically with the human body and don't carry a bunch of baggage that starts causing disease and disorder which are just the body being overburdened and broken down along with them.

As I explained before, there is a hierarchy of priorities when considering the diet. 1) Get enough calories 2) Get a reasonable distribution of protein, carbs and fat 3) get a balance of micronutrients 4) establish meal distribution so you get nutrients over the day and ; lastly, 5) Supplementation. There is no point considering supplementation until the first 4 priorities are met, and when they are met, there will be little to no need for supplementation (this is why proper nutritionists don't make money from supplement sales). You make it is sound as if I suggest supplements as food replacements, but on the contrary, supplements are only to supplement any shortfalls in a person's nutrient profile, and wherever possible, people need to get their nutrition from real, whole food.

Quote:
Those you live to help are going to eventually be diagnosed with the same b s diseases and die like everyone else who thinks that almost everything on this planet was made for us to eat on a daily basis.

People do tend to clean uo their diets, drop the extra fat and acquire muscle mass, which are the leading determinants of longevity and functionality in old age. I don't expect people to be perfect, and many of them still drink alcohol and eat rubbish, but I'm not telling anyone how to live their lives. I only work with then to put in place a healthier way which is sustainable for them over the long term.

Quote:
I'm sorry but it's not. and I don't want any more people suffering because they eat a diet that turns their insides into acid. I'm not sure you could ever accept the truth or allow yourself to honestly openly look into it because you know most people are victims of the same programming you are and they would laugh at a fitness coach (or whatever your job title is) telling them to eat mostly fruit. But if they don't eat mostly fruit they'll never be able to properly detoxify and regenerate their bodies and tissue. Vegetables are not the enemy but they're not a human's best friend either. Only fruit is truly compatible with our bodies to make it run most efficiently and painlessly. The simplicity of it all is, if it's already acidic or turns into acid ash in the body or carries a bunch of unwanted constituents that turn into acid and cause the body to create more acid processing them, this acid is going to eat away at the body. cuz that's what acid does.

Sorry, but the acid story is hocum. It is true in the sense that an 'alkalyne diet' is a diet high in fruit and veg, which is a diet high in nutrients, so in that sense I advocate an 'alkaline diet'.

Quote:
Someone who does know their stuff will claim their is one way of eating that is optimal for everyone, because every human being has the design of a species intended to thrive on fruit.

Even if that were true, it isn't useful unless individuals adhere to that way of eating, and in the real world we aren't dealing with ideals - we only do what we can with what we've got, and we generally makes small changes so beneficial lifestyle adaptions can be solidly established before making some more changes. Very few people would consider taking a fruit diet, so in practical terms, it simply won't work for the vast majority of people. Vegans won't eat animal produce, so only plant based will work for them. Furthermore, every individual is different as to what they are prepared to do which they can stick to, and what nutrient profile they need to meet their particular activity types and levels. That's the real world, and if I was to work with someone who would only eat fruit, I would advise them that fruit includes all food from flowering plants, and from that, talk about how many different foods we have to work with, and see how close we can get to a proper nutrient profile by including as wide a variety as possible.

Quote:
Carbon and such simple sugars are the main fuel for the body, and amino acids are the building blocks.. if you need to build something you don't get something that's already built into something else (like a protein) if you're going to have to tear it down to build it into what you actually need, because that's just a lot of extra work..

The body is a constant process of tearing down and rebuilding, and you need the right nutrients to facilitate that process. Some sort of fasting or fast-like diet could optimise that process, but I stress the critical importance of sustainabe ways of eating rather than unnecessary short term protocols. I support short term protocols if people want them so long as they are low risk and likely beneficial.

Quote:
and just as if a human working on a building had to take an existing building and break it all the way down and then build a new building out of it would have extra wear and tear on his body for having to do the extra work, the human body suffers extra wear and tear when it has to take complex protein structures and break them down just to get the building materials it needs ie amino acids to create its own new structures. it just doesn't make sense and it's not how we were designed to optimally function because that'd just be silly tearing down an intact building to create a new one when you could just get the building materials separately without all the extra insane hassle. Humans don't need that much protein anyways.

'Need' is about survival, in which case we'd only be talking abut getting enough calories before worrying about anything else, but we generally are talking about what people want, which means we have have to consider which person we are talking about. When we talk about protein we all need a base level of essential proteins from food, then, depending on the lifestyle of an individual, their protein requirements differ. If a person is weak and would benefit from getting stronger, they need resistance exercise with a high protein quota to facilitate muscle protein synthesis. Another person my want to run a marathon, so they won't need as much protein, but will need carbs to fuel their endurance, along with essential fats... A person doing a very physical job has different calorie and nutrient requirements to someone working at a desk... It just depends which individual we are talking about because different people have different optimal nutrient requirements.

Quote:
but there's much more about it besides that which should become clear to you when you actually care enough to open your eyes and learn about it.. but how could you do that when your livelihood and income depend on you believing the stuff you already do? Obviously you are stand-up sincere caring guy. so if you knew the truth you couldn't continue lying to people or letting them believe what you once believes, if you could ever allow yourself to learn otherwise.. but you have too much invested in believing what you already believe, so it just makes me sad and wonder about your presence in this thread.. Are you not here to learn and expand?

I don't 'learn' from diet gurus with an internet presence. I stay up to date with the sports nutrition science because that's my game, and what I am saying is considerate of people. I don't tell people what to do, how they should eat, pretend that the homonid species are frugarian or use other fallacy to support a dietary agenda. My information is multi-dimensional because it applies to veganism, veg or omivorism. It is very flexible and can be applied to any individual's lifestyle, athletic goals or whatever the case might be. I think its irresponsible to promote frugarianism because it is so difficult to get adequate nutrition on highly restrictive diets; hence, the risk of harmful malnourishment is too high. Especially when the diet being promoted is conditional on expensive supplementation, which the advocate can supply you with at a considerable cost!
Old 26-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Master
all hominids are not omnivorous by choice. they prefer and eat fruit when they are able to. their bodies are designed to ideally eat fruit, just as ours are, clearly.

if a diet causes acidity which causes nearly every disease and disorder and death, it is not sound to call it consistently effective or practically applicable, unless disorder, untimely death and painful disease is your aim.

to call the reality of acid being corrosive and destructive "hocum" is beyond silly Gem. if you don't understand that acidity and toxicity are the root causes of deterioration and discontentment it is not a wonder you don't understand the message of fruitarianism and deep healing that I made this thread to try to share

sports nutrition science is limited in scope and comprehension of optimal human functioning and true sustainable strength. by nature exercise creates acid (lactic acid which I'm sure you're aware) and high protein is acidic which eventually exacerbates the body even further.

you're so worried about someone being malnourished yet you fail to acknowledge how difficult it is for a compromised body to garner the nutrition and nourishment from whatever food it's given. acidified cells are dehydrated and hydration can't enter such cells and oxygenation is undermined, and the entire functioning of the body is thwarted. it's highly plausible what you've decided to believe about what people need to truly be nourished and healthy is inaccurate. acid is fire, the body is supposed to be more water-oriented. if you feed the body acid things and then throw nutrients at it, many of them get burned up or turn into waste which the body has to attempt to dispose of, and when it can't because its channels are blocked or weakened due to toxicity and acidity, it just creates more calamity.. when you throw nutrients at water they're more likely to be absorbed.. but this is just a silly analogy, obviously there are water and fat soluble nutrients but anyways, you don't want to set fat on fire either of course.. in fact fat is essentially a direct result of acidification, or is acid by nature. We need it in a certain way but not when it becomes a burden or toxin to us.. the body uses cholesterol as an antacid to try to heal and alkalize. I'm not trying to talk or type around in circles though but it all comes back to the lymphatic system working to remove waste and toxicity that doesn't belong and in order for it to work optimally it needs raw fresh food, especially fruit. if it doesn't work properly, disease, disorder and sooner than later death ensue. that's all there is to it. if you don't understand the importance and function of the lymphatic system and its connection to the rest of the body and brain, and won't accept the facts that human bodies are designed to thrive on fruit, that's a personal problem you should deal with because the facts are established even if they are inconvenient for your career choice and loyalty to mainstream sports nutrition science
Old 26-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Master
here's one study that explains what I am trying to say about protein and acid

https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/6/1051/4722393

acid not only eats away at the body but it also causes the body to literally eat away at itself to try to make up for it. this is what the body has to do when it is fed things unsuitable for it, just as eating cooked food in general takes more of the body's energy to attempt to utilize it whereas eating raw food supplies the body with more energy and doesn't make the body sacrifice itself as it does with cooked, processed or foods not meant for us. I know that you promote eating fresh vegetables and fruits in addition to the other things and this study includes how more fresh produce (or supplementing with baking soda) can counteract some of the damage, but the point is that damaging ourselves in the first place is pointless and it doesn't make sense to continue doing it and trying to tip the scales back and forth to compensate for the influx of acidity that unfortunately will win out in the end. which all can be avoided by simply honoring our physiology and eating the food nature made for us as God intended it. do you really think that God hoped we would take tough grains and beans and things (nevermind dead animal carcasses and their baby's products) and cook and process them and then eat them? or that we should embrace the food he designed to fall at our feet made of the most complex chemistry with the simplest structure that's easily digested and assimilated by the body?

anyway here are a few quotes from the link above. hopefully reading it can help you understand what I've been trying to tell you for almost 20 pages now because obviously I've not done a very good job relaying the message and truth of it for you. it's not a study trying to promote fruitarianism or anything so it only supplies part of the story I'm trying to share here but it lays the foundation of the difference between alkaline and acid ash foods and paints a portrait of the doorway of what such acid does to the body.. and this is only how it relates to bone so you can use your imagination or research skills to study beyond what this paper shares about the damage done to the body by high protein and grains and such food.

"Overall, the evidence leaves little doubt that excess acidity will create a reduction in total bone substance. This is normal physiology—not pathology. This is a mechanism of Homo sapiens to protect himself against acidosis."

"The average American diet, which is high in protein and low in fruits and vegetables, generates a large amount of acid, mainly as sulfates and phosphates. The kidneys respond to this dietary acid challenge with net acid excretion, as well as ammonium and titratable acid excretion. Concurrently, the skeleton supplies buffer by active resorption of bone. Indeed, calciuria is directly related to net acid excretion. Different food proteins differ greatly in their potential acid load, and therefore in their acidogenic effect. A diet high in acid-ash proteins causes excessive calcium loss because of its acidogenic content."

"An acid-ash diet is a diet that creates acid in the process of its metabolism. The average American diet, which is high in protein and low in fruits and vegetable, can generate over 100 mEq of acid daily, mainly as phosphate and sulfate. Acid generated by diet is excreted in the urine. Foods such as fish and meat have a high potential renal acid load (PRAL). Many grain products and cheeses also have a high PRAL. In contrast, milk and non-cheese dairy products such as yogurt have a low PRAL. [not that that means they're necessarily good for humans, lest perhaps they come from human milk designed for humans and now cows or wherever silly humans get their milk from] Fruits and vegetables have a negative PRAL, which means that they supply alkali-ash."
Old 26-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
all hominids are not omnivorous by choice. they prefer and eat fruit when they are able to. their bodies are designed to ideally eat fruit, just as ours are, clearly.

if a diet causes acidity which causes nearly every disease and disorder and death, it is not sound to call it consistently effective or practically applicable, unless disorder, untimely death and painful disease is your aim.

to call the reality of acid being corrosive and destructive "hocum" is beyond silly Gem. if you don't understand that acidity and toxicity are the root causes of deterioration and discontentment it is not a wonder you don't understand the message of fruitarianism and deep healing that I made this thread to try to share

sports nutrition science is limited in scope and comprehension of optimal human functioning and true sustainable strength. by nature exercise creates acid (lactic acid which I'm sure you're aware) and high protein is acidic which eventually exacerbates the body even further.

you're so worried about someone being malnourished yet you fail to acknowledge how difficult it is for a compromised body to garner the nutrition and nourishment from whatever food it's given. acidified cells are dehydrated and hydration can't enter such cells and oxygenation is undermined, and the entire functioning of the body is thwarted. it's highly plausible what you've decided to believe about what people need to truly be nourished and healthy is inaccurate. acid is fire, the body is supposed to be more water-oriented. if you feed the body acid things and then throw nutrients at it, many of them get burned up or turn into waste which the body has to attempt to dispose of, and when it can't because its channels are blocked or weakened due to toxicity and acidity, it just creates more calamity.. when you throw nutrients at water they're more likely to be absorbed.. but this is just a silly analogy, obviously there are water and fat soluble nutrients but anyways, you don't want to set fat on fire either of course.. in fact fat is essentially a direct result of acidification, or is acid by nature. We need it in a certain way but not when it becomes a burden or toxin to us.. the body uses cholesterol as an antacid to try to heal and alkalize. I'm not trying to talk or type around in circles though but it all comes back to the lymphatic system working to remove waste and toxicity that doesn't belong and in order for it to work optimally it needs raw fresh food, especially fruit. if it doesn't work properly, disease, disorder and sooner than later death ensue. that's all there is to it. if you don't understand the importance and function of the lymphatic system and its connection to the rest of the body and brain, and won't accept the facts that human bodies are designed to thrive on fruit, that's a personal problem you should deal with because the facts are established even if they are inconvenient for your career choice and loyalty to mainstream sports nutrition science

I concern myself with getting enough calories and a complete nutrient profile. That's all. If a person is vegan, we do that by vegan means, if a person is vegetarian, then fine, and if a person is omnivorous, that's the way we go. It's not my place to tell people how to live their lives. I merely advocate getting the right amount of food with a complete nutrition profile (includes a bunch of veges and fruit). We can bang on abut acid fallacies forever but unless the calorie intake and nutrient profile is established, there's no point being concerned about the asides.
Old 28-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Master
if your caloric intake and nutrient profile consists of acid it's gonna eat at you internally and cause a lot of pain and suffering and then kill you. and while you're brewing in your own acid your body's gonna have a hell of a time getting any nutrition or energy from the calories and "food" you're giving it and it's a silly shame you're more focused on meeting government quotas than actually understanding human physiology and true nutrition. the only fallacies are the ones you're mindlessly repeating over and over again. how after reading real research about how corrosive and detrimental acid (and protein) is you still insult the truth as "acid fallacies" just doesn't make any sense.. and the acids and proteins do much worse than just cause bone loss. all I can do at this point is roll my eyes at you for still being in this thread with that rubbish and ignoring all the valid logical and verifiable points I've made.. it's a combination of common sense and established facts and you can pretend they don't exist if it's that important to you but please stop wasting my time with your nonsense. this thread is about much more and its purpose is to increase and expand awareness, and health and wellbeing.. if that isn't your interest and you're never going to be fair and conscientious in your replies just please stop already. thanks
Old 28-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
if your caloric intake and nutrient profile consists of acid it's gonna eat at you internally and cause a lot of pain and suffering and then kill you. and while you're brewing in your own acid your body's gonna have a hell of a time getting any nutrition or energy from the calories and "food" you're giving it and it's a silly shame you're more focused on meeting government quotas than actually understanding human physiology and true nutrition. the only fallacies are the ones you're mindlessly repeating over and over again. how after reading real research about how corrosive and detrimental acid (and protein) is you still insult the truth as "acid fallacies" just doesn't make any sense.. and the acids and proteins do much worse than just cause bone loss. all I can do at this point is roll my eyes at you for still being in this thread with that rubbish and ignoring all the valid logical and verifiable points I've made.. it's a combination of common sense and established facts and you can pretend they don't exist if it's that important to you but please stop wasting my time with your nonsense. this thread is about much more and its purpose is to increase and expand awareness, and health and wellbeing.. if that isn't your interest and you're never going to be fair and conscientious in your replies just please stop already. thanks

I'm talking abut eating for health and well being and explaining how that is done. You're talking abut a radically restrictive diet that makes make complete nutrition practically impossible. I'm discussing things in a flexible way that accommodates different people and individual lifestyles. It's not reasonable to suggest I'm offensive or causing an affront, and what I have to say here is how health and well-being through the diet is made realistic for a very wide range of people with different lifestyles. Unfortunately I can't see how furgarianism offers a realistic way of providing proper nutrition, but if a person was frugarian, I'd find out how much variety of foods is included in that diet and see how close we can get to a complete nutrient profile, but it would make it very difficult, and I would not suggest any highly restrictive diet of any kind.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Pathfinder

Dr Robert Lockhar,40 year fruitarian passed away due to complete organ failure

https://schooltips.com.ng/dr-robert-...tuary-funeral/