Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Uhmar

It is from the Walking the Wild Spirit Tarot set I think
it is lovely and says volumes about you.

It speaks to me of loving the land ...connections to Gaia and the elemental kingdoms. The birds and fei dance with you as you tramp across the fields...singing and dropping oak leavings along your path..Each step brings more wisdom and inner knowing to you and from you. I tells me of a man who is spiritual and with being a natural earth shaman you connect to the higher kingdoms with each energetic step you take. .. You are a weaver of Gaia energy and in tune with her heart and her ways. It tells me you are more comfortable sitting on a rock listening to the birds sing and the creek flow with critters crawling at your feet or leaning against a giant oak tree feeling yousrself be enrgized with it's masterfull energies. You exchange as you sit with all these magnificent trees energies with all you have. A constant flow of give and take and renewal. You prefer this to siiitn in a room full of people who have no inner knowing that such bliss exists. It says you tolerate such beings but could not live without the Gaia daily fix to your inner being. She breathes and you breathe. She smiles and you smile. She hurts and you feel it.

Yes this cards speaks volumes of who you are.

NOTE: i came back to add I actually looked it up and it is the WAKING the Wild Deck and the cunning man card is thee same as the magician card..of which I know nothing about as well.. I read cunning man intuitively...now I must go see what the magician card means lol
Old 20-01-2011, 11:34 PM
arive nan

There's a spread called the "Random @**" spread (not really spelled with asterisks). You can learn about it at tarotjunkie.com . You take the number of cards you want for the spread, turn them face up, and let them fall wherever they happen to fall on the table. Some will seem grouped together while there may be a card of two that drifted away from the others. One group can be interpreted as being about one subject, person, or aspect of the reading. It's a bit challenging, but fun to do.
Old 20-01-2011, 11:47 PM
arive nan

It can be helpful to get down some general guidelines for making spreads and learn to improvise and follow your intuition. I often don't plan out a spread before doing the reading. I put the cards down where I feel it seems right or I start completing a shape with them if the meanings of the cards relate to something that can be symbolised by a simple shape or the first few cards I put down seem like part of a shape. I determine the meanings of the positions afterwords. Sometimes this takes a while, but it can get easier with practice. A reading can go into as much depth as you want it to this way. If you feel like looking into part of the reading, just draw more cards. If for some reason your intuition tells you that there are a few cards in the middle of the deck that will reveal something interesting you go ahead and take them out.
Old 21-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Master
I deal out the whole deck, FACE DOWN, on a table then just brush my finger tips across the backs. The cards then say "Pick me, Pick me" and I do.
Other times, I pick cards using a pendulum.
Old 21-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Uhmar

the TEAMWORK SPREAD
FOR GETTING AN OVERVIEW OF A GROUP PROJECT

1. goal of the project
2. what it needs to succeed
3. what is it's challenge at this time

Then for EACH PERSON starting with yourself form a CIRCLE around this

1. individual goals relating to the project
2. role the individual will play in the project
3. what challenge will that person face in the project

© Chris Beacock
Old 21-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Uhmar

the CONSEQUENCE SPREAD
( to answer a specific question)

................3................2................ 4
..........................1. plus significator

1. the person or situation
2. matters affecting the persons situation
3. the past
4. the future
5. suggested course of action
6. outside factors
7. consequences
Old 21-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Uhmar

5 CARD ....FOURFOLD VISION SPREAD

a progression of different was of looking at a object, person or situation. It gains deeper insight into the specific subjects .

...........5............4...................3..... ........2.................1

1. the object being viewed...be it an idea, relationship or the self

2. the physical vision...how the object is seen at a base or mechanical level

3. the mental vision....the object personified and seen through the humanized perspective

4. the emotional vision ........how passions and values are creatviely stimulated by the mental vision

5. the mystical vision......still viewing the previous three, we now add a spiritual element, revealing unseen aspects of the object
Old 21-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Uhmar

THE MIRROR SPREAD

( to gain insight when relating to another)

...........2.......the mirror......5

YOU IN THE HERE AND NOW
1. the body
2. the heart
3 the mind

PARTNER IN THE HERE AND NOW
4. the body
5. the heart
6 the mind

OUTER MANIFESTATION OF PARTNERSHIP
7. intimicy..melting and merging
8. transformation..the alchemy of together
8. blessings benefits and gifts

INNER SPIRITUAL PURPOSE
10 intimicy.. melting merging and
11. transformation..the achemy of togetherness
12. blessings,, gifts amd benefits
--------------
1 and 4 = body
2 and 5 = heart
3 and 6 = mind
7 and 10 = intimicy,,melt and merge
8 and 11==togetherness
9 and 12 =blessings
Old 21-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Uhmar

12 CARD GENERAL READING LAYOUT

1.2.3.....PERSONAL SITUATION (EAST)

4.5.6...INITIAL OUTCOME (SOUTH}

7.8.9...Obstacles and solutions (west)

10..11.12....The Future (north)

13...The Iimmediate Answer(center)
Old 21-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Uhmar

arive nan)))) that random ar-se way to read blew my mind just thinking about the possibilities.. it would take great patience and mental clarity for that one lol wheeeew

Norseman.)))). the way you pick is how I pick cards if someone else is reading for me... ( well truth is I have only had one face to face reading) I hovered my hand above faned out cards and choose what pinged me ..if they didn't ping me I choose by intuition.

If I am drawing cards for another ..I fan them ... then pick cards that I am drawn to for that person... never thought to try pendy...but we aren't good buddies ( I want to tell them what to do ) so not sure I would trust their pic.loll lol lol