Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Master
Exclamation Divine Guidance Thread

I was thinking maybe anybody who would like to participate can pull ONE card and ask for Divine Guidance for all of us in the thread and post their results. And with each passing day, we can keep it going.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Master

* Fountain Tarot

High Priestess, reversed

Today is a day for re-examining things in your life. If you have a feeling that something's not quite balanced or working out the way you want, take a second look to see what's not working... and then from there, what you need to do to make things better
Old 03-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
* Fountain Tarot

High Priestess, reversed

Today is a day for re-examining things in your life. If you have a feeling that something's not quite balanced or working out the way you want, take a second look to see what's not working... and then from there, what you need to do to make things better

Can you post the pic?
Old 03-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Master
Victorian Fairy Tarot - The Hermit

The energy is quiet today. It's a waning crescent moon. It's a great time to relax and reflect. Engage in some introspection before the energy picks up again. Recharge the batteries, think, or read a book. Get comfortable in your surroundings. Enjoy the silence.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Eight Of Pentacles --

No joke, but everything I am pulling out lately is pentacles So this goes in theme.. kinda

Craft it and make it happen, ladies. With diligence and patience, all our hard work will pay off. Like the spider; she’s a craftsman, learning her trade, working diligently. To achieve further success...

I am getting the message to relax for the weekend, our hardwork ( whatever that may be) is going to pay off.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Can you post the pic?
Hello! Yes - apologies for the delay, just had to figure out how to resize it (all the original ones were way too big for SF)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT_HP rev (374x640).jpg (161.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-06-2016, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Divine Guidance message for the the ladies for the week beginning 6-5-2016

Four of wands

Message: Coming together in community and solidarity, harmony and peace is at hand. Your contributions and efforts have brought life and light and to you I give my thanks..

Keep trucking ladies, great things are ahead
Old 06-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Divine Guidance message for the the ladies for the week beginning 6-5-2016

Four of wands

Message: Coming together in community and solidarity, harmony and peace is at hand. Your contributions and efforts have brought life and light and to you I give my thanks..

Keep trucking ladies, great things are ahead

One of my favorite depictions of the 4 of Wands. It brings me back to childhood. It reminds me of riding the carousel. I love it.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
Three of Water (Angel Tarot)

We all need to have more fun and worry a lot less. The message of the dolphin is to play and be joyful. The three cups of emotional contentment are being offered to us. Talk or spend time with friends. Stop taking life so seriously.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...38e09314ef.jpg
Old 08-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Deactivated Account

^There was a strong water theme throughout my weekend onto Monday. I agree with the not taking life so seriously.

Alright, Ladies. The card I drew for June 6,2016 is from my Orcles: Life Lessons by James Van Praagh

PATIENCE

Message: Learn the joy of anticipation. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. There is rhythm to everything in the Universe, the more you are living with patience, the more aware you are of the lessons your soul is studying. There are signposts. If you are speeding down the path, you will miss the little miracles and treasures that have been placed there.