Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 21-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
What happened to this user?

[thread which has one of her posts-user's handle was "LookingForGuidance"]

Note you can only see her handle-she no longer has a profile, the name is not clickable, and under posts it says "n/a"...

Up to now I've only ever seen this happen to members who haven't been active in ages [take a gander at this post from 2012]. I was also told in this subforum several years ago that this is due to an occasional server reset/reload, and older inactive accounts can have this happen to them.

But her post is less than 3 weeks old! How does someone have that happen to them that quickly? Was she a sock or did some other nefarious infraction that necessitated this extreme action? [I fully understand the Mods are under absolutely no obligation to divulge said reasons if any exist] Typically if someone has been disciplined it just says "Suspended" but the user still [technically] has an extant account. Or was it an accident of some sort?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Seeker
That's a very good question, I've wondered too: If a user has "Posts: n/a" under their username, does it mean that account has been deleted? I've come across a number of older posts like this as well; it looks like their posts stay up but the account itself has vanished.
Old 22-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Administrator
It could mean the user has stopped coming here. or asked for their account to be deleted

Namaste
Old 22-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

If an account is dormant for a year then its put into the "dormant" mode by the server to keep room available. There is no actions taken on these members or it would say "suspended" or another reason for the account. There are times when an account is fully removed by me Lynn (Admin) for personal reasons discussed with the member.

The server is constantly under pressure from fake accounts being opened and the this is something we do try to keep up with.

NOTE: I have limited control in the Admin Panel to the site functions, as I do not hold "Licence" to the site, I run it the best I can with the team I have with me. Its a blessing the lights are on everyday when I log on.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 24-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Experiencer
Hello lynn
I noted you do not have a subject heading on Om chanting i was wondering if anybody did this practice as well as i have questions that contradict when i have learned from trial and error experience plus cross from other sources