Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Master
Being a vegan isn't a ticket to long life, I was in the Seventh Day Adventist for years, and over those years I have seen people who have died living no longer than the rest, who were mostly vegetarian, in fact I saw more complications in the vegan side, but that was my own observation.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Master

I don't agree with everything you say, Psychoslice, but the forum is certainly the poorer when you're not around. Good to see you back.

Most vegans are motivated solely by compassion.

I believe it is a proven fact that vegetarians and vegans have much less risk of degenerative disease than meat-eaters.

But that is not the issue. Even if I was told I would live ten years longer by adopting a carnivorous diet, I would stay a vegan.
What is a man if he is not prepared to stand and if necessary fall in defence of what he knows to be right and true?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
I don't agree with everything you say, Psychoslice, but the forum is certainly the poorer when you're not around. Good to see you back.

Most vegans are motivated solely by compassion.

I believe it is a proven fact that vegetarians and vegans have much less risk of degenerative disease than meat-eaters.

But that is not the issue. Even if I was told I would live ten years longer by adopting a carnivorous diet, I would stay a vegan.
What is a man if he is not prepared to stand and if necessary fall in defence of what he knows to be right and true?
Hi knightofalbion, yes on what you said I totally agree. I'm a vegetarian myself and mainly because I don't like to see animals hurt on my account.

I use to shot kangaroos years ago along the highway just out of town, well I think you know that I have been shot, and that is where I was shot, along the highway, and hence, no more hurting animals.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
We all have a time for passing....for "going home". It is not necessarily such a sad or negative event, and is actually, in a way, a cause for celebration.
"Dying" in the physical body does not always have to be as a result of doing anything wrong.
I knew a 35 year old woman, a friend of a friend, who exercised sensibly, was super-fit, had a healthy diet (vegetarian, though not vegan) was happy in her life, and also had spirituality quite strong in her, she was a bundle of health, energy and strength. Not a thing wrong with her....One day she suddenly dropped dead. She'd had a sudden bleed on her brain (it was discovered at her autopsy)
Old 11-01-2013, 02:39 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
Frankly it's no one else's business, perhaps they simply don't want people to know, it could be anything perhaps even something which would affect his work if it came out, you never know, you might never know.
Again I would normally agree... but when a person makes a living off eating habits, and draws a specific audience in relation to these teachings, and then dies mysteriously with an audience of perhaps several million looking on, there's a natural curiosity as to why did they die.

How he died may well be instructive... while the people he drew to him are actively looking for such life-effecting details... I've been studying health nuts (of which I'm proud to be among) long enough to understand the shear drive of curiosity that keeps this quest alive... one doesn't up and die on an audience like this without generating a ton of curiosity as to why...?
Old 11-01-2013, 02:43 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
In any case, if it is of interest to you, why not contact the organisation and ask them what it was he died of?

If that were possible this would have been settled long ago....
Old 11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
iolite

If I remember some of the posts on curezone, perhaps the reluctance of Andre's family to reveal cause of death may have something to do with his "cancer cure". One Forum Owner, Sara (Sara's Soup Kitchen, Black Seeds) suggested that he did indeed die of cancer and his cancer cure of cooked molasses and baking soda failed him in the end. It is a shame that his family isn't more forth coming.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Hi knightofalbion, yes on what you said I totally agree. I'm a vegetarian myself and mainly because I don't like to see animals hurt on my account.

Respect to you for that.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Time

I think the point StephenK is making, is that the family not releasing the cause, of a well known person (especially being known for health) wont really do the guys cause any good. Speculation wont do anyone any justice.

And if the usual rumor mill starts (as per usual with high profile dealths), releasing the cause may stop some of the worse rumors from starting, saving the family some trouble and undo stress.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:09 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
I think the point StephenK is making, is that the family not releasing the cause, of a well known person (especially being known for health) wont really do the guys cause any good. Speculation wont do anyone any justice.

And if the usual rumor mill starts (as per usual with high profile dealths), releasing the cause may stop some of the worse rumors from starting, saving the family some trouble and undo stress.

Agreed! And with iolite as well! The most prominent rumor is that this is all about book sales. There are two books of his that are being prepared for release, of which his cause of death may well put a crimp in their promotion.

Andreas himself seemed always forthcoming with both the big and many of the minor events in his life... he built his books around these.. and yet as one of the biggest event yet, that of his passing, such details are notably lacking. How does one step around something like that? It seems the principles in this case are trying to ride this one out... Andreas's parting appears truly inconvenient..