Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 11:08 PM
valsbutterflies

welcome

Welcome Akbar,

Loved your poem it touched my soul. Can't wait to read more of your posts. I'm also new here as of this afternoon. I'm also like you and have kept quiet about my beliefs since I usually got frowns from people around me, even my own family. I wonder why our world has come to the point where everything and every person needs to be labled, so sad.

I think all us newbies will learn a lot from the wonderful people on this board.

Valsbutterflies
Old 24-01-2007, 12:25 AM
rose

if you are human then you are welcome here as we are all equals. but if cats and dogs etc could talk and discuss ideas then they would be welcome too :)

i really hope you enjoy this board and help us grow all together.
Old 24-01-2007, 01:52 AM
BLAIR2BE

ghandi said "i am christian, i am jewish, i am hindu, i am muslim", the point is he was none of these labels, he was a "man of god" or whatever you like to call it. he recognized what you refer to akbar. ghandi was not a conformist. ghandi simply is!! it is wonderful that you realize that you are of god as apposed to of "this" god or "that" god. this is a big step many will never take!!
Old 24-01-2007, 02:00 AM
tiltjlp

Greetings akbar,

You are most welcome here, friend, you're post is wonderful and refreshing. In spite of outward differences, what's important is what's inside, and there we're all very similar.

I found your poem touching and inspiring. I would like to invite you to visit my poetry forum, Word By Word, see the link in my signature, and would love to have you register there and join our global members. The Word By Word forum is small, but we have active members from Croatia, India, Canada, and Australia, and me, I'm from the US.

Peace, love, and respect have you boundaries.

John
Old 24-01-2007, 02:58 PM
akbar

Hello tiltjlp

I visited your site but let me first illustrate my faith here. I think friends here want me to do so. I hope you would not mind as my first priority is to discuss and explain my faith and not to establish myself as a poet or writer.
Old 24-01-2007, 03:06 PM
akbar

Hello friends

I am thankful to all of you who have motivated me a lot to express myself freely. You enjoy freedom of expression but you already know my condition. I do not claim any special attachments with the God but let me say generally not particularly.

Now doubt freedom is good for all but some times supression breeds much better humans than freedom can.
Old 24-01-2007, 03:14 PM
akbar

Friends

I believe that the faith I believe in remain unchanged from beginning of the world to this time and date. I have not made any new thing. It is all general not mine, not regional, not time bound etc. I hope none of you would feel any thing personal in it however I would be glad if any friend points out deficiencies in it. I am an ordinory farmer, an ordinory human so I may err just like any one of you.
Old 24-01-2007, 03:17 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbar
I visited your site but let me first illustrate my faith here. I think friends here want me to do so. I hope you would not mind as my first priority is to discuss and explain my faith and not to establish myself as a poet or writer.

Not at all. I just liked youe poem and thought I'd mention my site. While it would be great to have you join there thst's of course entirely up to you.

John
Old 24-01-2007, 03:20 PM
akbar

Hello butterflies

Please be patient and ignore my wring English if there is any. I promise not to leave till you are satisfied with my explainations of my faith.
Old 24-01-2007, 03:28 PM
akbar

Faith

Friends I observed that,

Mostly people are inclined to believe what they like to believe and are not inclined to believe what they do not like to belive. Such inclinations made/make different religions while pure faith in the God requires rising above all such pre- occupied likings and dislikings.
Closed Thread