Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-09-2017, 04:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I suspect that it is time for you to foster a more personal relationship with your personal guides and inner wisdom. That is what I sense is most appropriate for you.

John

Do you have any methods on how I could do that? I always have a difficult time listening to my inner wisdom. I'm never sure if it's right. Also I have never met my guides, at least yet and the whole meditation thing scares me. I've had some negative experiences.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Do you have any methods on how I could do that? I always have a difficult time listening to my inner wisdom. I'm never sure if it's right. Also I have never met my guides, at least yet and the whole meditation thing scares me. I've had some negative experiences.

Tell them what you want to accomplish. Word it as if it's done already opposed to something that is in the future.

Get a diary type of notebook and start writing down everything. Thoughts and feelings. As time goes on you may notice synchronicities and "coincidences".
Boosting that these types of Clair abilities and intuition all boil down to how much you believe in yourself. The note book will help with confidence and make any communication you're looking for stronger.

You can eat healthier if you don't already. More raw foods greens and reds and oranges. A lot of high growing fruits and especially nuts, walnuts and almonds especially they contain a lot of blood brain nutrients (help third eye).
Diet done right will raise vibration all around and help ground better basically give your body what it needs to help you get what you're asking for. Last and most important is half a gallon a day if not more of water. It's a conductor which will also help boost your abilities.

Carry and sleep with crystals amethyst Angelite moonstone sodalite selenite clear quartz. There's more better suited for third eye and crown look them up or go to a metaphysical shop and ask and get the ones you feel are right.

Start learning about dreams and lucid dreaming techniques like waking up 3am and going back to bed 3:20 and starting a dream log and also the diet restriction that goes along with recording and remembering dreams nightly by a log and not smoking or having toxins in your body. a lot of people get guidance from dreams.

If you want more suggestions that I can't put on here please PM but I would suggest doing all listed above prior to trying any shortcuts i could suggest.. they don't really help unless body is cleansed and vibrating high.

Also you can try self meditation and guided meditation for Clair abilities. There's a good one on audible by Cayce. I'll find it and post on here if you're interested.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Guide

This is an interesting subject :-D I have experienced many periods in my life full of synchronicity, at times a feel like it just stops for a while but when I think about it they stopped when I was going against the programme once I got with it the syncs seem to start rolling again.

Lots of good suggestions given already could I maybe add picking up a tarot deck or looking into other methods such as I ching. Sometimes when I'm at odds within myself tarot can help me get back on track.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
You asked, what do you do when the universe tells you nothing?

Are you asking what you should do, or what we would do?

Personally my way of handling when the universe tells me nothing, is to do nothing. That is to say to continue doing what I am already doing.

That is because I do not base my decision making on what universal synchs or signs I receive. But rather try to base my decisions on what feels right to me, what is common sense to me, do I feel good enough to do this? I ask myself questions that pertain to the decision to get clearer about it. Is this something I want to do? Is it worth the effort? Does it help me to feel good, does it help me live a fuller happier life? Etc.

As far as signs go when the universe does not give me a sign for a while I continue on my spiritual path, I continue to live my life, I try not to engage in too much spiritual worry, and I do things I enjoy doing.

And then when the signs do come, and I am able to recognize them, they are often even more profound, they occur often just when I need them to, and the joy is immense, does not feel forced, and in the mean time I have not been worried.

So, my response to this is, simply to enjoy my life, and walk my own spiritual path I forge myself, irregardless of whether or not the synchs or signs ever come.

Blessings to you.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:09 AM
Knower

I am going through some difficult times and have often wondered if I'm going to be okay. I have asked the universe this, but if something bad were going to happen, wouldn't the universe send me signs to warn me? I'm not sure. Maybe I should stop worrying about my future and the advice you gave me sounds right. I just got so attached to the idea of synchronicity, i guess. I need to let go of that and focus on living my life.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Lorelyen

Perhaps the universe is awaiting some response from you before it sends its next instruction. It won't always be about outward signs. Signs afflict us almost every moment of our days so think through what you've noticed over the past few days.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
I am going through some difficult times and have often wondered if I'm going to be okay. I have asked the universe this, but if something bad were going to happen, wouldn't the universe send me signs to warn me? I'm not sure. Maybe I should stop worrying about my future and the advice you gave me sounds right. I just got so attached to the idea of synchronicity, i guess. I need to let go of that and focus on living my life.

Sometimes things that you have asked for will manifest in what feels the most difficult way possible, it's not until you are at the otherside you realise the outcome was exactly what you asked for or what was in your best interests.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

Many do have a difficult time listening to their inner wisdom. The reason that happens is your intellect. It will get in the way and block the intuition by creating doubts and concerns about the guidance you are receiving.

The solution I like to suggest is not a method, it is an investment. A method is a logical technique. Those never work. However investing your self with that energy of intent to receive the love the guides are offering often requires you to invest your love in them. This will build trust which is the missing energy in your case.

Fears and concerns created by the intellect will lead you to experience what scares you. That happens because the focus of your attention is on what you do not want insted of what you desire.

Life in my view is a mind game. Learning to use the mind, which does include the brain, is the key to success and well being. Your mind includes your heart and intuition. Learn from your negative experiences by reflecting on them with heart centered intuition. Once you can do that you are masterful enough to deal with any of life's circumstances.

Your guides are aspects of self. They know you better than you know your self.

Best Wishes.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Ascender
That was very valuble and insightful John. Thanks I really appreciated stumbling across that.
Old 14-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Experiencer

Many things have been said already, listen to your inner wisdom, learn how to make plans by yourself etc. All good advices.

I recently came across the numbers 56 (my twin flame- synchronicity numbers btw) everywhere I went. I had no idea what they meant or why they were there, still don't. Then one day, I didn't recognize them anymore. There have been numbers 5 and 6 here and there, but I just didn't pay any attention to them anymore. They lost all meaning.
When getting signs from the universe, some of them are helpful, some of them aren't. Some things take us forward to where *we* want to go. (We, because YOU are the one who chooses your path) and some signs are something to lure us from our goals. Why? So we learn how to trust ourselves and our inner wisdom.

When the signs start to stop, let them go. You don't need them. If you did, they would be there. But because you don't need them, they aren't there. When you stop noticing their absence, they come back. If needed.