Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Experiencer

Telepathy test

PM me a pic of yourself and I will tune in and send you percievable energies.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:49 AM
Experiencer

Nobody is keen? I have done it many times before just wamt more practice
Old 11-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Experiencer

Now is a good time
Old 05-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Knower

Old 06-09-2017, 01:08 AM
Seeker

Hi Stevo, I am interested but not sure how to attach an image to a PM. The button asks for a link so not sure I can send one from my personal computer. Do you know how to do this?
Old 15-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Master
Do you still do this Stevo?
Old 20-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfLorien
Hi Stevo, I am interested but not sure how to attach an image to a PM. The button asks for a link so not sure I can send one from my personal computer. Do you know how to do this?

I hope you figured this out! If you haven't, it's quite easy. You just have to go to an image hosting website (imgur seems to be popular nowadays) . Most require you to sign up but not all of them. Then it should give you a direct link that you can put into the URL box.

----
ALSO
I'm interested in your talents too! Do let us know if you're still up to it. Apologies for the late replies on your topic. The site seems to be a tad quiet lately.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocro
I hope you figured this out! If you haven't, it's quite easy. You just have to go to an image hosting website (imgur seems to be popular nowadays) . Most require you to sign up but not all of them. Then it should give you a direct link that you can put into the URL box.

----
ALSO
I'm interested in your talents too! Do let us know if you're still up to it. Apologies for the late replies on your topic. The site seems to be a tad quiet lately.

Is this Stevo? or are you offering a reading too?
Old 23-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Experiencer

Still keen but Im out of practice more than ever!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Experiencer

No takers?