Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2007, 07:07 AM
pure

Fish Hey Everyone

Im new to these forums but not spirituality, i have been working on myself for over a month yeah i know im just a baby . trying to learn more about myself im 31 m and I just left another forum which i had been there for a while. i figured i would keep my options open and also and open mind. and try and check out others and learn from their experiences. I love the topics here theres a wide variety and it includes all different beleifs systems just what ive been looking for all my life. all being equal and bringing everything together as a whole. wish everyone the best.

~Pure~
Old 29-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Moonflower

Hi Pure

Welcome to SF hey we all start the journey at some time but you are aboard now, it is a wonderful journey amazing at times & also frustrating at times lol so grow & develop with us. It's a pleasure to have you on board.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 29-01-2007, 07:56 AM
tiltjlp

Welcome aboard Pure. There are so many choices here it can be overwhelming at times. But this way everyone gets their say, and we get exposed to many different points of view. Eventually you'll learn to pick what suits you best.

John
Old 29-01-2007, 03:11 PM
cweiters

Welcome

Hello Pure I am cweiters welcome to SF, I truly enjoy my daily visits to SF.
I pray the same for you, much love and happiness as we travel this spiritual path together.

love to all
cw
Old 29-01-2007, 08:10 PM
pure

Thank You everyone for the warm welcome. Thats exactly what i have been looking for is to try and find who i truely am inside, im beggining to put the pieces together and i beleive i may be able to find most of them here. i look forward to taking that journey with all of you. Learning is a wonderful thing. each experience is a learning experience good or bad. I beleive knowledge is the key to the heart. and love is the key to the divine. All the best.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~
Old 29-01-2007, 09:34 PM
ljepotica

Hello pure,

Welcome to SF-you will find many fascinating people/viewpoints/discussions/ideas etc on this forum-it's a true international place this forum is and the feeling that you belong is pretty strong here...

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here and I'm sure you'll teach us about some fascinating things yourself: we're all of us here to share knowledge and learn from each other:)

Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

S xxxx
Old 30-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Pounamu

Welcome, Pure - come in and browse to your heart's content!

Pounamu
Closed Thread