Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Knower

ARE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ACTUALLY AWAKE?

I get a lot of answers and see things that seem low even for people with thousands of posts here. Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:O
Old 25-04-2017, 04:50 AM
Master

How about being awake to yourself? It's easy to be spiritally enlightened, what's hard is understanding the self... the emotions and feelings, fears and pain. It's easy to just push it aside and focus on something else.
Old 25-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
I get a lot of answers and see things that seem low even for people with thousands of posts here. Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:O

How about explaining - just so we know what you are talking about...!
Old 25-04-2017, 07:20 AM
Knower

I certainly am.

One only needs to truly walk the path to know.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:

When you begin to wake up the nature of reality, you start waking up, so its really about you and all this seeing...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Experiencer

I understand that you expect an intelligent and sensible answers.

But what does awakened means to you?
Old 25-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?
You think there's a spiritual war going on. Start with that. Transform that thought. That's where the illusion starts, where your anxiety and questioning doubt originates... believing there's a great cosmic conflict going on, and that we have to take up spiritual arms or some such thing. That's religious hokum. Fake spiritual news.

You have one soul task: love yourself and love life. So relax. Breathe. And stop shouting at people and blaming them. When you blame others, that's deflection. That's making them responsible for your confusion, or unhappiness, or whatever it is you're feeling upset about. But it's not their fault or responsibility. That's all on you.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:

How possible is it that thousands of people can be all asleep and only one person is awake? Maybe this is the case of high expectations not being met and turning to SP forum for a quick fix. Be realistic about your experiences and life in general, there are no short cuts and good luck with your onward journey of life.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Guide

I am awake. I am not aware of ever having posted anything while asleep. :)

But that is probably not what you mean. So I say that nobody here on this forum is awake. If they would be they wouldn't spend their time here.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
How possible is it that thousands of people can be all asleep and only one person is awake? Maybe this is the case of high expectations not being met and turning to SP forum for a quick fix.
Excellent point, brilliant reply.