Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Knower

Women and Being over 51% serving to others

How can i get the women i desire while being over 51% service to others? The only thing i desire for myself is beautiful women, i want to be of full service to them, but when i am it seems i am not, they dont want a nice guy or is that a collective thought system i alone can transcend? Seems hard to do so though?
Old 21-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
How can i get the women i desire while being over 51% service to others? The only thing i desire for myself is beautiful women, i want to be of full service to them, but when i am it seems i am not, they dont want a nice guy or is that a collective thought system i alone can transcend? Seems hard to do so though?
First you are confusing being a nice guy with being of service. As you observe, women are drawn to the 'bad boy' more than the 'nice guy' (in the short term anyway). As such I suggest you stop being the nice guy, present what women actually are looking for. Then they will come to you.

The next problem may be what you are wanting to do in the name of service. If its not something they recognize that they want, they are not going to wait around to receive something that is of no interest to them EVEN IF THEY NEED IT.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:

I think you might be running into issues because you are shooting for a percentage, you have a plan.

No one wants a doormat they want to know what makes a person tick, what they love, what interests their partner. If all you are doing is catering to them you aren't really sharing yourself with them.

Instead of thinking of serving(I recognize the loo 51%) perhaps think of part of your service being sharing who you are, and yes woman actually do love nice guys so don't worry about that, you can still do the sto but not to the point you hide your own beingness from them.

The issue is with fake nice just to get something (acting a certain way that is not genuine to win a girl) because it's manipulation and also not being so nice the girl never finds out who the real you is.

The last part is a real issue. My husband did that for years before I nearly lost my mind. I just so badly wanted to know him but in an effort to be nice he was truly just denying me that gift.

Either way the right woman is one that matches you so to be truly matched you have to know yourself and be yourself.

I hope some of that was at least a tiny bit helpful.
Don't lose hope!
Old 21-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Lorelyen

51% of what?

Old 21-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I think you might be running into issues because you are shooting for a percentage, you have a plan.

No one wants a doormat they want to know what makes a person tick, what they love, what interests their partner. If all you are doing is catering to them you aren't really sharing yourself with them.

Instead of thinking of serving(I recognize the loo 51%) perhaps think of part of your service being sharing who you are, and yes woman actually do love nice guys so don't worry about that, you can still do the sto but not to the point you hide your own beingness from them.

The issue is with fake nice just to get something (acting a certain way that is not genuine to win a girl) because it's manipulation and also not being so nice the girl never finds out who the real you is.

The last part is a real issue. My husband did that for years before I nearly lost my mind. I just so badly wanted to know him but in an effort to be nice he was truly just denying me that gift.

Either way the right woman is one that matches you so to be truly matched you have to know yourself and be yourself.

I hope some of that was at least a tiny bit helpful.
Don't lose hope!

how do i know myself? Is it to accept and practice my "bad" sides as well?:)

51% of service for the harvest to 4th density or what it is
Old 21-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
how do i know myself? Is it to accept and practice my "bad" sides as well?:)

51% of service for the harvest to 4th density or what it is

Do you think you have to practice your "bad" side to have it be known. I know experience is a good teacher, but surely if your aware its bad, then why would you want to extend it into experience and practice?

Where do you come up with these figures and ideas?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:

Perhaps they can see your true motive.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi august :)
I found myself wincing at your expression 'to get' .... that was highlighted for me when I read your post ... with every respect, it feels a little possessive, from this woman's perspective ... we are quite an intuitive bunch us females, you know, for the most part lol ... and, in some instances, many may shy away from thoughts of being 'got' ... just relaxing into relationships, and allowing them to unfold in the way they will seems healthy to me ... we grow toward the light I reckon, like the rest of nature ...
Old 21-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi august :)
I found myself wincing at your expression 'to get' .... that was highlighted for me when I read your post ... with every respect, it feels a little possessive, from this woman's perspective ... we are quite an intuitive bunch us females, you know, for the most part lol ... and, in some instances, many may shy away from thoughts of being 'got' ... just relaxing into relationships, and allowing them to unfold in the way they will seems healthy to me ... we grow toward the light I reckon, like the rest of nature ...

Quite. I'm glad someone said that. The point is, why make such complication out of the mating game? You meet people, attract some and come to know enough about them to reckon it might be good or not. The woman ultimately has to choose whether to go along with a prospect.

All this 51% stuff. What does that mean? Perhaps it isn't quite as simple but if you know what you're looking for you have to come up with a way to sense whether someone is right for you or not. Someone may allow greater latitude as no one will exactly meet their need. And, of course, the guy might change his needs as things proceed. As people we aren't static.

You can't turn it into a box-ticking procedure... people try but it never works out in practice. Both genders advertise their wares - on dating sites or face-to-face (in many ways - words, gestures, presentation etc) but whether they're being honest with themselves and those they meet can only be learned as the "courting" proceeds. Everyone behaves themselves on the earlier dates, pretend they like what each other do and think - or it won't go very far.

If someone turns up wanting to know how to "get" or attract or whatever women, then they have to take a few long looks at themselves.

Just my views.

Old 21-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
... The only thing i desire for myself is beautiful women,...
Are you "beautiful" too, in your opinion? Anyway, you sound shallow ...